I heard from somebody that there are blueprints of a Russian rocket on the internet...

I heard from somebody that there are blueprints of a Russian rocket on the internet, I'm not sure if those are blueprints of Soyuz or some other rocket.
Well, I can't find anything about it.
If somebody here is speaking Russian or in possession of a pdf, I would be really thankful if you would share it with me.

Attached: 531l10il10.jpg (1093x665, 238K)

Elon Musk

The whole rocket?
Or just the engine?

Maybe it was just the turbopump, since it's the most complex and expensive part of a rocket? It makes up the majority of the cost on its own.

Even if you'd find it, would you be able to use it at all? Doesn't rocket assembly require industrial machines and resources?

Nice try KGB

Is this a blueprint thread now?

Attached: 12de0f7f70a26e75402d29dba5d66d58.jpg (3500x1273, 881K)

yes, dump more

I always liked these supersonic beauties.

Attached: 29119f9eddc7359a57325059af3c1027.jpg (2661x2104, 636K)

>cross-section from an 80's kids magazine = blueprint

Attached: retarded Wojak retarded Pepe helicopter.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>muh skeuomorphics

Attached: ApolloControlPanelBlueprint.gif (3420x1640, 677K)

Apparently, the drawings for Apollo 11 took up 2 aircraft hangars.
Nearly all the suppliers for the Apollo Project are long gone. Most of the engineers are either dead or retired.
According to a NASA presentation to an IBM Excellence Convention a few decades ago.
Neil Armstrong, when he went to the Moon, had not seen a digital watch.

>Nearly all the suppliers for the Apollo Project are long gone.

>IBM
>Honeywell
>Boeing
>Grumman (now Northrop-Grumman)
I'm pretty sure all those companies are still extant.

And how many of those companies held on to documentation?

even with the documentation, nobody would allow anything to proceed with current safety standards compared to the standards back then

>nobody would allow anything to proceed with current safety standards compared to the standards back then

Attached: 87889877.jpg (450x338, 18K)

Attached: 1361899880989.jpg (1800x1171, 615K)

Attached: 1361913803136.gif (2400x1673, 960K)

it is not like we can not rebuild apollo 11 and relaunch it, but nobody would allow it

i don't know why but these blueprint drawings are ao satisfying to look at for me

Get out North Korea

THE FLYING PANCAKE

no literally some of the machines needed to build parts don't exist any more and some of the information is lost. Nasa openly says it has "lost" the technology to build a rocket as powerful as Saturn V

people who think technology just advances every year and its always getting better are in the dark things get better and some things get worse. to make things cheaper you generally have to make them in a shitter way lots of technologies of the 1980s are objectively more advanced and superior to stuff we have today.

took me until I was about 24 to realize that technology doesn't just advance and some things actually get way worse.

its mostly around money but also around demand if some thing does some thing mostly the same in some way that people deem more consumable its suddenly is the new tech even if its shitter and inferior to what came before it suddenly is the "next thing" even if its only like 50% as good at the thing as the original thing.

a long time ass ago i found by hasard the plans of some us army missile hidden in a .png, was posted on /k
you kind find pretty much anything on internet