Mac

>mac
#ItJustBurns
gizmodo.com/apple-cant-stop-fucking-up-batteries-offers-replacemen-1825434473

Attached: 1515790427196.png (819x786, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/nz/legal/statutory-warranty/
apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They just can't stop fucking up, can they?

It's honestly not even news anymore. We EXPECT apple products to come defective by default which is a big reason we don't ever recommend them. A few days ago apple finally found out about a simple as balls 0-day only because some shitbag snitched and charging your iPhone "wrong" is a thing now as well.

Look outside your basement windows. Macbooks are used in majority of professional environments/applications.

>t. mactoddler

They're really not

t. spic ex-mactoddler who has a family of mactoddlers

I've said it once and I'll say it again: if Apple crap had any ounce of quality, you'd get more than a sole year of warranty out of their overpriced garbage, which really tells all you need to know about their marketing PR bullshit of "reliability". It's amazing how ishit fall apart once their warranty experies, or in this case, even before that.

Every place I've worked avoids them like the plague for their return-to-base repairs policy. Every serious business laptop comes with three years on-site service as a minimum. Can't afford the time wasted.

>""""""""""""""""professional environments""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1507646794746.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

expires*

I just don't understand.
What makes these people think they look good? It's like looking back at all the retarded hairstyles of the 80s, but in the present.

I've never seen a macbook in cops car, or space station. Panasonics, thinkpads are used indeed.

hmmmmm

Attached: VZe0dL5.jpg (1632x1224, 291K)

What's the problem? That's a perfectly normal mac.

What the hell happened to Apple? You underage poorfags can meme all you want, but Apple used to develop some of the best quality shit you could get. Now it seems like every day some new defect is found that renders the devices unusable

That's because governments cut spending as much as possible
For reference, it is not uncommon for state governments to still use fax machines

plastic macbooks were discontinued early 2011

>used to develop some of the best quality shit you could get.
You can polish a turd all you like, but it's still shit.

Attached: 1505685727598.png (686x955, 520K)

thistbhfam

That is bullshit and you know it. Gtfo Starbucks and at least apply to a real job.

>or space station.

Attached: macbooks.jpg (640x370, 36K)

>a press room filled with PR and HR monkeys and a TV camera crew is a spacestation
At least you tried mactoddler.

Attached: 1518760802183.jpg (1200x1020, 495K)

Glad I have a laptop from a company that ackndowledges problems and fixes them, unlike Dell, HP, or Microsoft.

>space station
>macshit
Loving
Every
Laugh

Attached: 1515607967456.png (620x465, 270K)

the only professionals that uses mac are media creators and only because of the software. and to give credit to apple those Macbook fuckers wake up instantly after sleep not like my windows shit.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

t. seething virgins

>t. seething mactoddler

>t. seething neckbeard

sorry, being a fag is not a real profession

Nice quads
I never understood why macfags on Jow Forums say this. Do they really think that if they buy macshit they'll get pussy?

>t. seething neckbeard mactoddler

MACTODDLERS BTFO

this

>gizmodo
>anything apple related
you can expect fake news

>t. mactoddler

And apple still has the same issue. Strange huh?
Especially since literally no other laptop ever has had this issue

Apple is purposely starving its computer division to death so it can discontinue its product line.

you mean Windows on desktop computers

Those glasses are far more offensive that the rest of his fag getup

>samsung still can't make batteries

>S8 Plus Battery Swelling
>why is my new samsung battery swollen?
>Swelled up battery : GalaxyS8
>Samsung Galaxy S8 Battery Swells In This New Video
>Faulty batteries cause fire at Samsung factory
>Swelling XPS 15 9550 batteries
>XPS 15 9550 Battery Swollen and Trackpad lifted!!!
>Dell offers to replace swelling XPS 15 9550 batteries for free
>Today, Lenovo has added additional batteries to a battery recall program announced last year.
>HP recalls 50,000 batteries from consumer notebooks after meltdowns are reported

Yeah just apple but

also hp one from january this year

It's almost as if these kind of batteries are known to swell as a whole.

Why does Li-poly have this issue? 18650 are also lithium-ion and never swell

18650s are standard. More often than not, manufacturers of phones and thin laptops commission a specific shape for their specific device so things can go really wrong.

Attached: 1402687602860.gif (240x167, 482K)

why did they ditch the 2015 model? That one was still decent, the newer ones are absolutely horrible with the keyboard. Screen is still goat though, something i truly envy the macfags for.

So? No one except for mactoddlers claim their brand is a second coming of christ while in real life it's the same chink shit pike everything else.

>No one except for mactoddlers claim their brand is a second coming of christ
Literally no one has said that, most rational people understand that batteries/xyz components must obey the laws of physics, its the braindead "hurr fuck Apple" louis rossman crowd placing these expectations on Apple.

Literally the definition of straw manning.

>t. mactoddler

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

this hairstyle is subtly adopted from new age culture (which inspired Steve Jobs?), who semi-subtly adopted it from indian yogis (meditation gurus)

>but that's a theory though

Attached: images(3).jpg (275x183, 6K)

>mac
Found your problem.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>mactoddler banned AGAIN

Attached: 1502275053575.png (224x309, 115K)

>except the constant mac threads when there is a fault with 1 mac
>50000 hp batteries recalled
>no thread

>there is a fault with 1 mac
This is how delusional mactoddler manchildren are.

Attached: 1519403102346.jpg (1000x710, 274K)

>every battery has swollen

lul I'm stealing that

>its the daily pajeet froth thread

Do the needful my good sirs and go back to forums where you can afford what you're arguing about.

Attached: Google Pixel Cheerleaders.jpg (1378x1008, 349K)

>the itoddler reset his modem and came back after being banned
lmao

Attached: 1505905038722.jpg (1200x1200, 713K)

>>every apple battery has swollen
Fixed.

Attached: 1522628518842.png (655x910, 346K)

MACTODDLERS

LITERALLY

BTFO

It's kinda funny because in a number of countries consumer laws require three to five years warranty support, making their Apple Care redundant (or even illegal).
apple.com/nz/legal/statutory-warranty/
apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty/

Someone post that "it just burns" steve jobs trollface

Attached: 1501437363228.jpg (997x1000, 303K)

The paid anti-Apple shills are out in full force today.

>t. itoddler

>>The paid anti-Apple shills are out in full force today.
>being against Apple shills is a bad thing
This is the absolute state of iToddlers.

Attached: 1528218178849.jpg (1000x1243, 312K)

lel
FK U HAVE A BIGGER HEATSINK

I do it for free. Go get your battery replaced, retard. Would be a shame if you were burned alive by your fruity toy.

Here is what my 2011 looked like when I noticed the trackpad wouldn't click anymore.

Attached: 20180506_153044.jpg (1500x843, 337K)

Holy shit.

and here it is 4 days later

Attached: 20180510_174020.jpg (1500x843, 407K)

Mactoddlers will defend this.

>get your battery replaced
That would be impossible, because something as trivial as replacing the battery actually requires the destruction of the entire laptop. It's sealed-shut disposable chinkshit like a cheap one-time-use camera.

>Go get your battery replaced
oh no no no no aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1504755320522.png (659x1921, 636K)

>apple literally letting the shekel control their actions

The problem is that they offered something unrealistic as a solution.
These devices are not designed to have their batteries replaced. It can be done but it takes a considerable amount of time to do it properly, so offering it widespread for $29 doesn't even cover paying an employee the time it takes to do the replacement.
It's a straight up loss for them, so it's not surprising they'll try whatever they can to get the money back.

>These devices are not designed to have their batteries replaced.
And that's where the root of the problem lies. Imagine if you bought a car but there's no gas cap and the dealer told you the car isn't designed to be refueled.

Is no one going to point out that OP linked to fucking gizmodo?

>t. mactoddler

MACTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1523487077464.jpg (732x797, 263K)

How will he ever recover?

I have a container of 30 or 40 MacBook batteries at work that look exactly like this. It's extremely common. Need to get them recycled before the place burns down.

They've started offering AppleCare+ in some of those countries, which covers accidental damage - but the customer still needs to pay an excess for each incident. Any customer with a decent home and contents insurance policy already has this type of coverage, so it's still mostly useless in those cases.

There isn't a fault with just one Mac. It's a lot of them. Apple has so many repair extension programs active both on the Apple website and internally in GSX that it's difficult to keep track of them all.

Without making a personal judgement about a brand I haven't dealt with, the public consensus is that HP is known primarily as a lower tier budget brand. So recalls and defects aren't uncommon and are par for the course given their image and price.

But Apple has an image that suggests they produce a premium product with good build quality. It's so often that a customer comes in wanting to purchase a Mac because "it costs more because it's a better quality computer", as they hand over AU$2200 for a computer with not one, but two known defects - in the case of the 13" MacBook Pro (w/out Touch Bar), the battery issue and the keyboard issue. And because you know better, you want to get the message out there that Apple's "quality" image is bullshit.

To sell Apple products in this day and age, you almost have to be willing to screw over each customer. Taking thousands of dollars from someone when you know that piece of shit will fail within 12-18 months, and when it does, the customer doesn't have a chance in hell of being able to afford the repair. Or if they do, taking their money for the expensive repair, and knowing that same part will fail again, it's just a matter of time. Thank fuck for Australian Consumer Law coverage.

This. If you buy a $300 laptop you know full well you're getting absolute shit. But the same shouldn't hold true for a $2000 laptop yet as time has shown again and again it does.

it's that mentally ill Apple hater again. he has no life.

go back to INdia, Pajeet.

You first, Rajeesh.

Attached: OneInfiniteLoo.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>t. mentally ill ipajeet

Why is he wearing a blouse over his polo? That's women's clothing. He has a serious mental disorder.

>mac
Found your problem.