Instagram

How bad is it?
I'm thinking of signing up to talk to my crush. We talked a couple times in uni but didn't get the chance to ask her number and now semester is over gonna be at least 3-4 months till I get my chance again.
But then again it is fucking social media... the Jow Forumsentooman in me says no.
I am conflicted.

Attached: instagram.jpg (800x450, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_lumine_/status/1010290132618842112
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>talking to girls

if your "muh anti botnet autism!!" prevents you from developing a normal life you're in fucking serious problems...

(like most of these obese pedo virgins)

Do what I do. If I am interested in a girl, I tell her to install a particular program to contact me. If the woman isn't willing to go to such a length for me, then she's not worth my time.

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

I'm sure it's been successful for you.

great guide to perpetuate loneliness you inferior piece of shit weirdo.

Op just use instagram, she wont even reply anyways

this

It has, yes.

Women have asked for my Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat/etc. I tell them that I don't have one and that if they want to contact me they should install Riot.im, which they end up doing.

If a woman is interested in you, she will listen to what you say. If she's not interested in you, why are you wasting your time by being an orbiter?

yeah, just ask her to install gnewsense and gnustagram

>she wont even reply anyways
Why is this so true

Attached: 1512788512506.jpg (409x427, 37K)

just install to ask her. good luck man

normie

Attached: a466rjwb7u411.png (540x540, 420K)

Pussy before privacy.

This. Or invite her to your diaspora pod.

thanks for the blog update

Just get her number

>Riot.im

Attached: 1520036171332.png (1077x964, 140K)

How? I can't talk to her in uni cause uni is over.
I wanted to on Final exam but she didn't show up lmao.
I know her email though but that would be a boomer way, sending her an email.

>I know her email
send her a fucking invitation email to whatever service you want to use
ultimately she'll just ghost you thinking what a nerd and will be gobbling on chad's cock by the end of the day

this is what I do

>Hey it's X from uni. I was going to get your number on final day, but you didn't show up. Send me your number, let's hang out.

Judging by your self consciousness, you're going to blow it if the two of you ever go on a date since you can't even make simple decisions. Women don't like indecisive men.

P.S: Don't ask "can I has your numba?" You don't ask a question. You tell her what to do.

Jow Forums - MGTOW/PUA/redpill forums
this is so fucking pathetic

OP here what if I send her this thread instead nothing else

if you join insta and follow her you can stalk what posts she likes and find out about all the chads she wants to fuck.

I follow her on my fap account but im not messaging her there

>tfw not being able to find a girl to install gentoo for me

It's like facebook detox

Congrats on having a crush. My crushes always felt so tender and miserable. It sucks feeling all anxious and wanting somebody's approval so much, and potentially being ghosted because people do that apparently.

I wish you luck though, OP. You will know if it was worth it.

you should tell them instead to set up a talk session over ssh, and give them a login and the IP address of your server.

Attached: untitled5.png (751x345, 8K)

/thread

>which they end up doing
kek

Instagram isn't for talking or communicating - it's for sharing pictures and waiting for others to tell you how good they are. Just get her number or e-mail.

created an account when it was made (do this for most 'social' media shit) just to have a specific name on the platform so no one else could register it. Never used it, just parked it.

Get an email once-twice a week recently saying 'looks like you're having difficulties logging in....'

last year it was facebook doing this.

Couple years ago it was steam doing the same shit.

Linkedin before that.

I don't use any of these platforms, just interesting how they seem to be targeted one after another.

>Jow Forumsentooman in me

please leave and never come back

>final exam but she didn't show up

consider this fact before anything

STOP FUCKING CALLING IT INSTA YOU FUCKING LITERAL MILLENNIAL TRASH

how the fuck do girls have 700+ followers when I only have 50?

i'm resisting the urge to install the app so I can watch livestreams of the girls I orbit. apparently you can't do that from the browser yet

Attached: 1523605087583.jpg (645x773, 57K)

1. Be hot.
2. Have nice tits.
3. Pose in barely any clothes.
4. ???
5. Profit.

but they aren't even hot or have big tits or wear big clothes
just normal looking girls that you'd see in thick glasses and long skirts that go below the knee

If you look through their followers, most are just thirsty dudes and bots.

>projecting this hard

Works for me. Bitches loves telegram and its stickers.

The real question is:
How do we inflitrate private instagrams?
How do we make convincingly fake accounts with followers to inflitrate private accounts?
How do we pose as other people that may know private accounts?

>How do we inflitrate private instagrams?
>How do we make convincingly fake accounts with followers to inflitrate private accounts?

1. catfish avatar
2. post some memes that normies would like and tag them with dumb shit like #memes #memeoftheday to gather a few followers
3. set account to private but don't delete any of your posts
There. You now have a catfish account that looks reasonably real.

its open source so you can have your freedoms

I'll follow you, user.

you'll find one someday user!!! i believe in you

>girls

I bothered with fb and snapchat when I was hitting on my current gf of 2 years
She later, over time learned that I despise those things and why and diesn't really care that i dont use them, she stopped using snapchat herself and we chat on Wire all the time
So I'd say go for but dont give too muh info to the botnet

This

Holy shit user, I bumped into an old school friend and told them the same, they installed riot joined my homeserver, said this is shit and left.

cute

Would she care if I had no followers on a new account and followed only her and a few of others? Would it be creepy?

Here's how you do it
twitter.com/_lumine_/status/1010290132618842112

You're signing up for a girl. Otherwise you would not. That's the meaning and value behind Instagram. So it's worthless to you

Honestly this.

she won't care probably. women get plenty of attention for very little reason.

Don't waste your time orbiting. Practice on different IRL girls in the meantime so that you have better changes with her in 3 months.
>gnustagram
Is there a free-as-in-freedom clone of Instagram?

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Just use insta especially if you do may kind of photography. Be as normie as your can before it's too late

what did they mean with this? why would a datamining platform be open source

swing for the fences.

Didn't think about that... It would definitely be weird. Just go to a bar or club

Now THAT'S what I call dedication, my dude!

instagram is the only good social platform, i think

it gives a false sense of security because it is "only" photos, so even people with a disturbing past end up joining

their main fuck up is letting people set their profiles to private, however. there is absolutely no reason for that shit. if you have photos that you want to hide, you shouldn't be uploading them at all.

>implying telegram isn't as cancerous and normie as instagram
All fucking normies and bitches I know use that for the sticker and all that shit

This. In the end it's all about what you give them

better to keep your thoughts private than see a thot's privates.

>you're going to blow it if the two of you ever go on a date since you can't even make simple decisions
he should still ask either way, it's good to learn rejection. no one does anymore with tinder and everything out there

>talk
they had to make a UNIX utility for it didn't they?

Attached: download.jpg (259x195, 9K)

its full of actual brainlets but it has lots of good fap material. its hard to believe that the comments there are made by humans.

Is this the new incel thread?

Ill just steal pics from /p/

Attached: 1530173315077.jpg (633x640, 51K)

I have the same worries, wanted to join da'gram for years but I never did because its fucking aidsbook owned.
If i used a thirdparty app on my phone maybe it would'nt even be as bad?

Attached: 1521264357540.gif (296x296, 143K)

Jesus Christ you guys are autistic. Just get the social media, but don't upload content. That's what me and my housemate do and he's doing fine with a steady gf and I'm hooking up with this girl from work

So which is less creepy, having few followers and PMing on Instagram or going the boomer way and sending an email?

Yikes.

>talk to my crush
its not gonna work out you shouldn't do it.
go to her in person.
seriously.

An email is way creepier. Having few followers genuinely means less to toasties than you'd think

i literally cant
i talked to her in person a few times in class small chat as i said
was gonna ask her number last week which was final exam and she didnt show up
now I cant see her until 3-4 months later

>I'm thinking of signing up to talk to my crush
I've been in this exact same situation myself. If she's on instagram in the first place, you're better off just forgetting about her.
Trust me, all this will bring you is weeks of anxiety and depression.

Attached: 1530235206130.png (466x510, 284K)

If you plan on using it, try to use it as a way to facilitate IRL situations.
I used it last year but deleted the account because it felt addicting. Made me know that people were into my degenerate sense of humor though, so that was pretty cool.