NPC Test

Try explaining in your own words pic related, and how this jumble of letters relates at all to emotion.

Don't fret if you don't have a sufficient maths background to fully grasp it, give it a try anyways, it's only your effort that counts.

I'll give you grade on the A-F scale and anything better than a D means you're probably not an NPC.

Attached: emotion.jpg (500x322, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dsprelated.com/freebooks/mdft/Proof_Euler_s_Identity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gay sex

letters/numbers*

Care to elaborate?

It doesn't

i literally cannot grasp what is going on there at all. like all these numbers and shit i know individually, theres an imaginary i the pi the 1 and 0 but what the fuck does it all mean together?

(-1)+1=0

Attached: 1539030865471.png (721x844, 27K)

D-
C+

and...?

that monogatari was really bad
who tf likes math lmao

I don't understand it at all. The circle with a line through it kind of looks like a pill or tablet though. There is an e + 1 = circle with arrow pointing at it, and square root - 1 arrow i pi
I'm sorry I'm just pointing out the obvious really I can't analyse it and have no idea how it's supposed to guage emotion
The pill thing makes me consider taking my medication again that's supposed to help me sleep and I might just do that because I've been up for like two days now

that means you are redpilled

C

i really, really like e

Attached: 7c40740b0644881b5cc1ae29ed5a8021e1877e21_hq.gif (470x313, 158K)

The arrow pointers are just describing each of the constants (some were done only in words on the video). Pi is the ratio of a circle's diameter to it's circumference.

The main bit is: e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0 and it's called Euler's Identity.

B- btw

Attached: Definitions-Euler_61024589-c5a0-473c-a7ec-6e246d9f7a0f.jpg (1000x1000, 129K)

it means nothing i guess. all that stuff on the left equals zero.

What do you like about it?

Anything special about all that stuff on the left and zero?

i have a average knowledge of math. or maybe even lower then average. i dont know what e*i*pi+1 will do. but i guess e*i*pi is -1. i dont really have a much of a clue

>e*i*pi is -1
First of all it's e ^ i*pi = -1. (e raised to the i times pi equals -1.
What's the highest level of math you've done in school?

hmmm i am a enigma. cant tell ;)

Fair enough, you get a B.

anyway. it was fun. gonna leave this thread now

Infinite sums are weird and the entire realm of mathematics is intertwined. Also, return whence you came post haste.

I have no idea what that means and I'm not going to bother.

A-
>return whence you came post haste.
Why do I keep hearing this?

I really hate giving F's so you should at least try.

thats fucking gay

imaginary powers are really cool and translating them across the complex plane is fun.

damb math be like that sometimes
something something the interconnectedness and significance of constants.

I’ve never really seen equations like this in everyday problems for me but square root of negative one has no solution, and I know that it’s a theta sign but don’t really know what it means. Maybe with more insight I can learn more on it

Attached: CEEC2823-77FB-4DE9-8B37-18F97A9FD38D.jpg (540x650, 64K)

My matrix algebra professor in uni was pissed off when almost everyone in the class wasn't familiar with imaginary numbers. I guess it's common that they don't teach it in high school. I never learned it there.

Which is also why I was super surprised to see it in monogatari. And the questions about diverging/converging sums in reLife, and I think Danganronpa 1 has chalkboards with math I hadn't seen till college. USA education must really suck. lol

We don’t learn about imaginary numbers, just thirty million ways to solve problems. We are actually learning about adding and multiplying matrixes right now

Attached: F8DEE145-8C4B-49C2-B64C-F8A184AC3393.jpg (320x391, 18K)

D
B-
B+
B
Damn, how the fuck and where the fuck do you live that you didn't learn about imaginary numbers in high school?

Also
>that it’s a theta sign
see

Washington, maybe they learn it senior year or something. I only took geometry in high school, no calc or anything, but that was my decision.

and yet you ended up taking matrix algebra in uni?

Yeah, I worked for a while, then went to uni did remedial classes, got my bsee.

Well I tried with the limited education I have. I’m still in algebra 2 and it’s an honors course its too easy

Attached: F761D58B-F331-437E-9E15-03DFEBE45F7D.jpg (459x577, 83K)

Good for you, you get an A fren.

Attached: bud.jpg (248x203, 8K)

It's a beautiful equation that possesses most of the field definitions. It possesses multiplication, addition, additive inverse, 0, 1, and arguably the five most often seen numbers in mathematics (0, 1, pi, i, e).

My favorite proof of exp(i*pi) = -1 is also stunning, algebraically speaking originating from the rearrangement of Taylor expanded exp(ipi) and having cos(pi) + i sin(pi). geometrically, it being where a complex circle lies along pi radians.

Very good equation. I agree with Sal Khan.

ty

If this isn't a copy pasta you get an A too.

Why do I get the feeling you are too young to post here?

Nah, I just do math and physics as a major. Euler is a complete bro.

A lot of people do for some reason

Attached: 3051D1A3-4633-4915-8B99-EB42BC5DD349.jpg (650x1100, 90K)

Checked and damn skippy math major bro.
Legit smartest dude in the last 1000 years (at least imo).

Attached: Leonhard_Euler.jpg (220x286, 18K)

Him and Gauss have so much of what I do named after themselves, It might as well just be studying their genius. Kinda jelly imho senpai.

Baller hat too

anything witrh pi and e could blow your mind if you let it, man these numbers are pretty retarded when you look at them yet they are used fucking everywhere but at some point you just get used to it bruh and its not exciting

>Kinda jelly
of

B for Blackpilled

It's not that they exist, it's that that combination of them yields almost all of the simple mathematical properties. That's fucking stunning.

It's not like a fucking Ecstasy hit, it's just like looking at a painting that's just really pretty, and you just gotta admire the hell out of it.

dsprelated.com/freebooks/mdft/Proof_Euler_s_Identity.html

^ if you can understand the math, the proof is super good.

I remember Taylor series baffled me for the longest time. I just went along with them.

From what I can understand, the equation could be simplified to "P^e/n(I +s)"

C for Checked and F for faggot so it averages out to D for Dick which is appropriate.

It's not that mind blowing
It's just a special case of e^ix = cos(x) + sin(x)i

Attached: (1037).jpg (359x347, 22K)

I learned about imaginary numbers in middle school and I took regular classes

Dumb engineer trash simply can't comprehend the intrinsic beauty of Pure Mathematics.

Attached: 12314114_1698129520416534_6564240398004752367_n.jpg (960x960, 140K)

dumb shit

I don't really feel much emotion with intelligent pursuits sorry

D-

I give you an f for getting emotional about a bunch of abstract and stupid crap

Attached: (1035).jpg (482x436, 30K)

fine i'll give you bonus points which bumps you up to a D+ bust just barely, just really shouldn't be so blackpilled.

sorry for all the typos, I just smoked a fat bowl

Motherfucker even biologists learn this shit in the first uni semester

How come euro science is eternally cucked to burgerscience if your education system is this basic?

npc tier

Attached: 1994B819-96C9-46F0-88B8-AE60F47E3975.png (535x462, 365K)

America attracts a lot of random dudes lol

>NPC Test
>It's only the effort that counts
OP is an NPC

NPC/10

Nobody is an NPC stop being stupid

t. NPC

Attached: 2CA27329-C53C-4530-892B-07CDD8E41507.jpg (550x710, 88K)

Or maybe everyone is an NPC

Attached: 4.jpg (600x600, 39K)

your mum is an npc

Well this equasion can be expanded to form a fourrier transform, which is essential for audio production and music on the computer. Since audio is used to store music, and music is the most abstract art speaking directly to our emotions, i believe you have the answer right there.

>a value e to the power of an imaginary number (however those work) times pi must always be -1

Maybe I'm bit too high now, but this one made me think enough to give you a C by default.

I don't believe in free will so that could be true. It matters how you define NPC .

This is better than the freebleeding meme

Now that's an A answer, but why are you so black-pilled?

B
Anything special or remarkable about that?

That only works for e to the 2k*iπ where k is an integer, not for every imaginary number

From what my eyes can see through it. "i" is an imaginary number representing the square root, something that can only be interpreted in reflection.
Then a "pi" and a cricle with it's diameter, representing what is "pi"
Finally we have a retrospective on the last algebraic problem and we use their answer to add a "plus 1" and it ends up on a circle, the infinite line

"the square root of minus 1"

See and try again.

Correction, it's (2n+1)iπ, n ∈ ℕ.

You exist and matter nibba.

Attached: 1539362714425.jpg (800x546, 45K)

thx

Good catch Spainbro, what he wrote would always equal +1.

not that i know off without looking it up, but i only know basic math so maybe there is

Feel free to cheat off of others in this thread and try again.

Mathematicians please respond

And for anyone saying
>STOP PUSHING THIS MEME
I don't necessarily believe it, I just think it's funny that it pisses people off, and God forbid I try to raise the IQ on this board by a few points.

I'm not a math person, but i see some stuff such as pi, 0 which are often used at mathematics, i being imaginary could be used in some more complex problems (i guess).

My theory could be the discovery of an equation which could be related to VERY interested mathemathicians, in which they may discover a simple yet fulfilling calculation, that may produce satisfaction to those who understand it.

But i have no clue what its trying to say, and i might be giving a deeper meaning to it

A-
Think of it like a skeleton key to modern mathematics.

This gives me hope for the future! It's beauty and reassurance that reality is more than what's happening inside my head!

Go on...

Being honest OP, I am more of a learned writer than a guy of math, in each of the years in highschool they never teached us "in depth" the trigonometric functions, being an exception the pythagorean theorem.
Those pesky teachers just told us to grab the scientific calculator and solve the problem,
However, I'm not bad at math and I'm planning to get books about it, but right now I'm reading about philosophy.

Also, does the square around it means something?

Philosophy is a great subject to study.
i = the square root of -1.

Ahhh Eulers identity the single most pervasive equation in mathematics comparable to the theory of relativity in its simplicity and elegance. Containing all the 5 constants 0, 1, π, e and i. One cannot do better to create a multifaceted equation applicable to multiple fields of study like wave mechanics and the design of AC circuit boards. To think a man in the 18th century was able to scribble something so profound that it would be used in modern computer graphics, flight dynamics and orbital mechanics speaks wonders for the true genius in this simple equation. It moves me deep inside as an amateur physicist to see this equation let alone be gifted the right to use it.
Thank you for sharing this true crown jewel of the mathematic world op.