What is a cheap monitor for a multible monitor setup?

What is a cheap monitor for a multible monitor setup?

Preferably with freesync support since I plan on buying a Ryzen.

Attached: 1 gRNCnSRrV5JUxbMagFV0CA.jpg (408x272, 26K)

Of course meant multiPle.

HP Compaq LA2405wg,

>freesync

lel, nope, sorry. Otherwise it's a great monitor. I have 4 of these bad boys hooked up to my machine.

Another criteria is that it needs to be able to be turned vertically.

Bump

ASUS VG245Q

>TN panel for multi monitor setup
Someone obviously hasn't worked with multi-monitor setup with TN panels.

Obviously

Care to elaborate?

Viewing angles. TN is shit.

You're an idiot. All of your monitors will be facing you anyways you retard.

>>freesync
>lel, nope, sorry. Otherwise it's a great monitor. I have 4 of these bad boys hooked up to my machine.
What are you smoking, you can get a more than decent enough 1080p FreeSync panel for 120€ new.

I think he mentioned that one because that's what he has, not because they are cheapest.

I was under the impression that the Asus had adjustable tilt, height and rotation, so I don't think there is going to be any problems.

>Freesync support
>Ryzen

That means fucking jack shit, Freesync is supported by the graphics card not the fucking CPU.

With multi monitors you should have multimonitor vesa stands which means all you need is a VESA capable monitor, stock monitor stands are jack shit even when they are the rotatable kind when doing multi-monitor.

Does a TN panel exist that doesn't look washed out? My vg248qe is great for gaymen, but it looks like shit on everything else.

only someone who has never had to deal with this in real life would say something this fucking retarded.

in a multi monitor setup, TN panels will constrain the possible configurations (distance, angle, orientation, etc.) to one single possible configuration.

if your environment (room, desk, walls, monitors mounts/stands} doesn't support that configuration, you are 100% fucked.

Attached: shut the heck up nerd.jpg (960x736, 62K)

So I can't just connect my screens to the computer? I have to have special stands for the monitors?

Lawl
>Preferably with freesync support since I plan on buying a Ryzen.

You need a Radeon GPU to get freesync to work, unless you plan on getting AMDs APUs. But those APU are truely horrible for performance, and dreadful for multi monitor setups.

I know. I was tired as fuck when I made this post and mixed up my shit. Woops.

Glad we have guys like this guy here.
For a moment this thread could've gone full retard

LG 22MP68VQ

It might just be the poorfag country I'm in, but those LA2405WGs cost me just 70 USD a piece.

I would have gotten more of them but there's no space on my desk unless I want to go a second row on top.

daily reminder that one big screen > multiple tiny ones

What panel type would you guys recommend then?

$20 craigslist Dells

Multiple big screens > one big screen