The soon to be announced P1

Say something nice about it.

Attached: wqwidwj22u611.jpg (4032x3024, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-A275-A12-9800B-256GB-Laptop-Review.274232.0.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

please no more incel ulv shit

Looks like a laptop

i'd tap that

he cute

BOUTA FINNA

DON'T BUY IT, IT HAS A 6 MILLION GIGABYTE RAM CHIP BETWEEN THE TARCKPOINT AND CAMERA NOT BEING USED

Attached: Jewman.png (601x1016, 272K)

How is it different from p52/p72?

lenovo computers are the best hardware on the market.

maybe if i get some disposable income i'll buy one and install FreeBSD + Xfce on there and see if it can replace my macbook pro

P1? Will it be like the X1, except the other side of the performance scale? Will it be more expensive/powerful than a P72?

That hinge is a dealbreaker. One of the key features on Thinkpads has always been the hinges that can fold back a full 180 degrees so that the machine lays flat.

Too bad, the vega+intel blob would have been nice.

Attached: 1342250991212.jpg (232x232, 14K)

Piece of shit, not a real Thinkpad. If I'm going to buy a 13", it may as well be a Macbook or something like pic related.

Attached: mxp2.jpg (3328x1698, 421K)

Looks like an XPS 15

Attached: 1506890488818.png (1500x1000, 1.7M)

you mean the screen?

Looks like a thinner, grey Powerbook G4 with a worse keyboard and trackpad. What's to say?

Give me dual drive bay

fagbook for neckbeards.
/thread

Look at all that wasted space. This looks like a macbook.

Looks like a MacBook pro 2004 black rip-off.

>no discrete GPU
Disgusting.

>Say something nice about it.
Uhhh…
With its new hinges it now looks even more like a macbook…
I guess since that is obviously what lolnovo is aiming for, this technically counts as "nice".
Fucking idiots.

Looks like an E470 with a non-retarded fingerprint scanner.

It looks like someone got a regular thinkpad (see pic related) and squished it really, really hard into a pancake.

Attached: csm_thinkpad_w500_gesklein_2aa1b13639.jpg (1689x1200, 246K)

NO. I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING NICE ABOUT IT

Attached: 15425005212.png (283x284, 108K)

I bought a chinkpad and the plastic on the display part is cracking, separating the backlight from the display and making half the screen darker than the other. Cheap piece of shit, would not buy another

WHAT THE FUCK? this has to be fake. No way they could fuck up the design this much

>wanting a discrete gpu
>giving up the chance to ever have libreboot

fuck you faggot i don't want trannyware
go shove an x60 up your anus or something

>that design

Attached: 1527549049963.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

>jewtel
fuck no!

Are there any good laptops with good CPUs?

>macbook for blacks

>libreboot
Nice autism, but non-retards might as wel luse coreboot + muh evil nvidia BIOS because it doesn't fucking matter

Attached: 1523673988862.png (520x626, 10K)

I would rather by amd than intel desu

Yeah, okay, but they're the same shit.

less shit then intel, what choice do we have?

I'm going to buy Thinkpad A275 for my daily use.

>Thinkpad A275
>Lenovo has created an AMD version of the X270. It excels in terms of input devices, security and portability. However, the stability and build quality are subpar, and the display somehow does not quite seem to fit the bill.

RISC is the future, so hopefully we'll have Power laptops. We already have ARM laptops.

I don't find it in official website?

notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-A275-A12-9800B-256GB-Laptop-Review.274232.0.html

thx user

A275 is replaced by A285. A275 should not have been released in the first place.

Please tell me they're making a quad core, no dgpu, no hdd support laptop and just packing it full of battery.

>see OP image
>weep openly
>realize it's a MacPad

Attached: shreg.png (310x250, 29K)

AMD ones actually have a usable GPU.
>b-but muh nvidia
I mean in non-nuclear form.

It's still x86 garbage.

>that hinge
>that palmrest bezel
The keyboard its OK. that's how keyboards should be done for 15 inch laptop.
It looks like another Ideapad cosplaying as thinkpad.

>no numpad and huge bezels around keyboard because muh trackpoint and touchpad should be in the middle so muh neck won't snap
>trackpoint and touchpad are off-center

There they go Appleing the design again. Hope that keyboard is replaceable.

that abomination for a mousepad. That ugly power button. Is they keyboard the only thing that ThinkPad's have got themselves going for now?

>keyboard the only thing
Not anymore imo. They reduced the travel distance by a lot. It's a night and day difference between the 30s series chiclet and newer.