Why do you waste your life on linux?

Why do you waste your life on linux?

Attached: 15302319944910.jpg (984x1324, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sexyfolder.com/?en=612050
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you waste your life on a computing device

might as well generally ask why waste your life on computers. Or cellphones.

why do you waste your life on Jow Forums, of all places

because if i use a real os it let me with too much free time and i remember i dont have a life

Attached: 1489876205649.png (1070x601, 463K)

I'm not doing that. Still, if you want to know why I use Linux - I just burned out on playing a never-ending game of whack-a-mole with Windows' innumerable security holes and telemetry features.

because its comfy once you spend an afternoon figuring out the terminal.

there's no better OS for a home server.

I don't though, it's just the operating system I use. I still work, I still have money, I still have a gf, I still have friends, I don't have a neckbeard, I'm in shape and my life is not going that badly... Just depression and anxiety but that has nothing to do with Linux, and I'll get better one day.

Hopefully your problems will go away too op, if you have any. I'm glad if you're happy.

what else would i do

Attached: tfwnogf.jpg (800x800, 40K)

God I wish that were me.

that looks somewhat like Erika Hayley

Because I like free stuff.

The Ubuntu environment on windows 10 is still buggy as hell

I don't
I waste my life with OpenBSD.

OpenBSD is a meme
>Filesystem
default FS doesn't even support SSD TRIM, and I don't think OpenBSD supports anything modern like ZFS or BTRFS.
>Security
"Only two remote holes in the default install!!!!!!!"
Yay!
I hope you realize that this literally only applies to a base system install with absolutely no packages added. In other words, not exactly representative or meaningful towards... anything really
>Sustainability
A few years ago, OpenBSD was actually in danger of shutting down because they couldn't keep the fucking lights on. How could anyone see this as a system they could rely on, when it could be in danger of ending at any time?
>Standards-compliance
"B-But OpenBSD is written in strictly standards-compliant C! Clearly that's better than muh GNU virus!"
So you're not allowed to create extensions to the standard? You should only implement the standard and nothing more? Keep in mind that this is nothing like EEE, as the GNU extensions are Free Software, with freely available source code, as opposed to proprietary shite. People should be allowed to innovate and improve things.
If you're gonna be anal about standards-compliance, then why let people make their own implementations anyway? Why not have the standards organizations make one C implementation and force everyone to use it?

Attached: thicc.jpg (442x293, 28K)

What is he doing to her?

Which one?

Attached: a.jpg (205x246, 4K)

Because I'm a lifeless husk bombarding my brain with pointless bullshit til I finally kick the bucket so I don't have to acknowledge that my life sucks and it's my fault and I deserve every bit of it.

why can't I do the same to a qt?

I'm not even ugly

Having a camera involved usually lowers the price, even if you only pretend you're making a video.

Because I get paid to use it faggot

AHA
I was practically certain my friend traced (or just abused the reference of) this, but I spent like months trying to figure it out and finally gave up. I feel at peace now
he got better at drawing though, I watch him draw sometimes and he doesn't trace or anything now, and he's still better than when I was sure that he traced

Attached: honoka1.png (800x1047, 319K)

Why do you waste your life on Windows?

this. i can pretend to be productive setting up an apache webserver, play around with basic website design and have some vague hope that it will make me money someday, but know damn well im just wasting time.

>vague hope that it will make me money someday
I mean if you go to indeed.com and search "apache" or "website design" you will find a lot of job listings. As long as you're learning shit, you can build a professional portfolio to impress employers.

Hmm...
sexyfolder.com/?en=612050

sauce?

oh jeez. this girl better be 18

Ignore the CP honeypots user

Still better than posting nonsense.

Attached: 1529709203007.png (500x522, 28K)

well in one sense everything I could possibly do with my life is wasting it, since we're all in the end insignificant and nothing really matters.

I wish I were wasting my life on Linux

Got to run a distro of my choice at my last two jobs. Not at this one

I don't tho, it just werks. But anyway, I use it because it's eiher this or deal with Windows 10 being a ubstable piece of shit that breaks itself and threat you like a braindead all the time. Fuck Microsoft for making this fuck up of a OS

showing her who's boss

unironically wasting more time when i run windows. maintaining it is a nightmare not even arch memers can replicate. i can't count how many times shit broke because of a forced update

my systemd/linux system just werks. it's an install-and-forget-it thing.

Kill yourself and your shitty bait thread that nu-Jow Forums eat up.

Attached: Screenshot_Clover_dev_20180629-013930.png (1080x1920, 53K)