What is the most autitistic dev team and why?

What is the most autitistic dev team and why?

Attached: 1501844215552.jpg (455x340, 31K)

the templeOS dev team.
terry is so autistic he drove the other developers away.

is he like, extremist? or just autistic religious?

autistically religious that manifests as non-violent (he's all talk no do) extremism towards government agencies

Install gentoo

reswitched
>allowed tranny drama to interfere with development
>broke from responsible disclosure terms so they could release their half-baked exploit first
>tool names with special characters for no reason (fusée gelée, atmosphère)

Attached: reswitched.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Probably Byuu.
He did the perfect snes emulator, and then started to chase his own tail because he needed more to work with and did a bunch of weird shit.

lmao spot the Jow Forumsster.

Palemoon.
>Autistic furry who faps to wolf dickgirls.
>Has a literal meltdown and bans noscript because some guys installed it and emailed him about their webpages not loading anymore so palemoon sucked.
>Seems like he's going on the same path with ublock origin.

>we almost shut down our CFW development because people said mean things on the internet
>And That's a Good Thing

Attached: 0d1.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>banning uOrigin

That is not autistic, that is retarded

>Don Ramon = pony shit
Vete a tener sexo con un perro, pinche zoófilo autista

The x265 fdev team is full of poos, like 99% are Indian.

Jow Forumsfaggotry aside, what autistic thing they do.

poo in the videolan office

You might actually be the most autistic person on this site holy shit

Como te atreves... CUELGATE AHORITA

Attached: 1520059540738.jpg (600x800, 55K)

nobody knows how barneyfags can detect pony images from all the boards, and it still surprises me the mods can't permaban him.

>nobody knows how barneyfags can detect pony images from all the boards
He generally just starts the threads or posts the images he then denounces. For every other case, assuming there's any other case, it may be some kind of automated image analyzer

>and it still surprises me the mods can't permaban him.
You literally can't do that. Range bans would have collateral damage and are just as easy to circumvent as single IP bans.

Do you even Terry A. Davis ?

pottering

no he doesn't post the threads or use an automated image analyzer. barneyfag uses a mac an isn't the most tech literate person. I've posted a thread with a bait image with a unique hash and got a response in 3 minutes. he uses the power of pure autism

PRE
RI
GO

OUVIRAM BEM?

mas deve, ser o GNU.

Microsoft Windows, they only release an OS version once every 5 to 10 years, and it always keeps getting bigger and more bloated, you can strip off the layers of windows 10 and find windows 95 underneath it, they just keep adding layers on top

draw between:
gnome
templeos
apple
valve

I work for FireEye and half the company wants to strangle one of the internal dev teams. They are a bunch of neetlords who feel the need to ignore company standards because their neet way is better. I will agree that some of it is better, but some of it is just overly complex for no other reason than to give them purpose. if you work for a company, you adhere to their standards.

Hammer and Chisel

Attached: Image-767361~01.jpg (354x396, 21K)

>and then started to chase his own tail because he needed more to work with and did a bunch of weird shit.
What did he do? Should've moved on to new console.