How do I make money on the internet...

How do I make money on the internet? I worked last year and im still living off my savings but they are running out and I don't want to go find a new job please help fellow n33t$

Attached: untitled.png (1448x980, 173K)

You could probably use your autism as a disability gl

become a professional haxer.
then install mining software on other peoples combuters

Fuck, if you change that wake up time to 5pm and the bedtime to 10am this pic would be me.

>bedtime to 10am
wtf

>Hack a popular youtuber
>change their donation link to yours
There you go.

Sunlight is over rated.

So you want an online source of revenue?

Online work can be of many forms. You can be a programmer, a designer, a translator, a copy-editor, a writer. Any job that primarily uses a computer can be done online. Try one of the following sites:

Mechanical Turk - Simple jobs, low pay, backed by Amazon.
UpWork - Formerly oDesk. Jobs range from simple to complex, with pay to match.
Freelancer - Where you can hire people to do anything from minor to major projects.
Rent-a-Coder - It is in the name.
Fiverr - Any job for $5.
Rev.com - And then there is this.

And now there is no excuse for you, if you truly want to make some $$$ online! Best of luck!

you are aging rapidly by living like that

Do you take shower every day?!

Attached: 1111.jpg (320x240, 35K)

Na sunlight ages your skin more than anything
Nope, you got me there.

OP think of a subject you like and write a small book or guide and sell it on Amazon. It's easy. People buy any old shit. Give it a good cover, get a few fake reviews, job done. I've done a couple. Not enough to live on yet, but who knows.

any more sites Jow Forumsentoomen?

Learn a skill. Websites, seo, marketing, software, whatever will allow you to either sell your time or a product. You need to work twice as hard to earn a living online as you do in the real world

That picture is my weekends. It would be everyday if I didn't have to wagie away.

If anyone has more, I would be happy to add them to the list.

My existential crisis usually sets in at 4am though.

What's he doing between 9AM to 1PM? Is he just lying in bed?

Dropshipping

Can you explain that, i hear it fron time to time yet i have no idea what it is

You sell chink shit direct from chinese warehouses.

once in a week

I uses to do that. It's called depression. Results in sleepless nights, sleeping during daytime, etc..

>shower
fucking normie