G hunor

No cringe please, only the best

Attached: CB2B846D-96B8-41DB-B66A-592F36D6FF93.png (500x522, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themostamazingwebsiteontheinternet.com/
github.com/kelseyhightower/nocode
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you first OP

Hey I have that on a T shirt!

>no cringe
>localhost meme

>no cringe
>fuckin makes cringeworthy post with mispellings and shitty meme

Ahhh, 127.0.0.1, the legendary hacker who if you DDoS him, he DDoS you back instantly.

Attached: A81493D4-2038-44AE-85A3-89C4779EAAEA.jpg (1024x620, 100K)

Tumblr is the faggetiest hipster tranny site ever.

based metacringe poster

>hunor

Attached: asian glasses.jpg (1001x1001, 143K)

Wow! This thread is off to a good start!

Attached: i am very disappointed in where the direction of this thread is heading towards.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Attached: 1527206031510.jpg (568x526, 30K)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't!

>java
I didn't expect it to be this disgusting, I now understand why there are so many girls (male) in this field.

sure is r/programmerhumor in here

Y..yy..you can't gates the windows without the doors! or something 4gb of RAM

Here's some joke for you OP you'll appreciate it

Attached: gobacktov.png (539x723, 349K)

10 in binary it's 3

That's the joke

themostamazingwebsiteontheinternet.com/

>being this retarded

Attached: xd face burning in a fire but instead of screaming in agony he laughs his pain away.png (552x543, 358K)

github.com/kelseyhightower/nocode

kek :'-D

No it's not. 10 in binary is 2.

00 = 0
01 = 1
10 = 2
11 = 3

Using two bits you can count to four (2 * 2 == 4). However you start from 0, not 1.

So "There are 10 kinds of people in the world" actually means "There are 2 kinds of people in the world".

10 in binary is 1010 you tards

we're not talking about arrays.

I DDoS'd him and he took my whole botnet down in seconds

how many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

none, that's a hardware issue.

How many GNU/Linux users does it take to change a lightbulb?
>1 to post a thread in a mailing list telling the bulb has burnt.
>1 to suggest to try to turn the lamp on through command lines.
>1 to complain that the user broke the thread.
>1 to ask what new bulb will he install.
>1 to advice that we shouldn't use the word burn for meaning a broken lightbulb, because it would mean that the bulb was set on fire and that it would be right to say that the bulb broke due to an excess of electrical current.
>25 to suggest to install all the kinds of existing and imaginable lightbulbs.
>5 who say that the burnt bulb is an upstream issue that doesn't belong to the distro. There's an open bug on the bulb's developer mail list.
>1 noob to suggest to install a Microsoft lightbulb.
>250 to flood the noob's mail address.
>300 to say that a Microsoft lightbulb would turn blue and that you'd had to reboot continuously to get back to normal.
>1 former GNU/Linux user who still frequents the forum, to suggest to install an Apple iBulb, which has a fresh and innovating design and it costs $250.
>20 to say that iBulbs aren't free, and that they have less functions than a 20 times cheaper standard lightbulb.
>15 to suggest to install a national lightbulb.
>30 to say that national lightbulbs are crippled remasters of foreign lightbulbs and that they don't bring anything new.
>23 to argue if it must be a white or a transparent bulb.
>1 to remind everyone that the right name is GNU/Lightbulb.
>1 to say that lightbulbs are a Winbugs users thing and that real GNU/Linux users aren't afraid of the dark.

>1 to announce finally which will be the model of the installed bulb.
>217 to discard the chosen model and suggest another.
>6 to complain that the chosen lightbulb has propietary elements, and that another should be used.
>20 to say that a 100% free bulb, isn't compatible with the lamp switch.
>The same previous 6, to suggest to change the switch for a compatible one.
>1 to yell out: “STOP ARGUING AND CHANGE THAT LIGHTBULB FOR GOD'S SAKE!”
>350 to ask the previous user what God is he talking about, and that if he has scientific proofs of His existence.
>1 to explain how electricity works and why a light bulb is inefficient.
>1 to say that we can't trust in corporation-made bulbs and that we should trust in community-made bulbs.
>1 to post a link to an ODF file explaining how to build a lightbulb from scratch.
>14 to complain about the format of the previous file and asking to send it in txt or LaTeX.
>5 to say that they didn't like the taken decission and that they'll fork the house's electric installation and install a better lamp.
>1 to post a series of commands to put to change the lightbulb.
>1 to comment that he executed the commands and had an error message.
>1 to advice that the commands must be executed as root.
And finally:
>The father of the first user, who while everyone was discussing, went to the shop and bought the cheapest lightbulb.

3 4

Attached: MOHAMMED NO.jpg (600x532, 42K)

Attached: silicon-valley-working-on-backend.jpg (982x524, 100K)

Attached: game.jpg (350x500, 23K)

>op image not even funny
>"hunor"
What the fuck.

was that a twisted, 3rd level bait?

>windows splitting monitors
WHY

>but he was disappointed in his autist son, so he never came back

This made me smile, thanks user

Attached: ff543ba2-fc0a-423a-b86e-b2addfb07af6.gif (500x281, 1.15M)

lost

>Jow Forums
>funny ever

Attached: oldfag.png (584x553, 672K)

Attached: software-terminology-then-now-virus-trojan-malware-backdoor-adware-social-27735500.png (500x440, 53K)

Based

kek

So true, brainlets have learned a new word and now use it constantly. If all you have is a hammer every problem looks like a nail type of thing.
Here is another: bloat

Popular with neckbeard hipsters, because everything is too mainstream for them. They show their unique snowflake personality by using the most obscure shit in existence to prove their "superiority". Never mind it sucks. Holier than thou.

Nah botbet/bloat are just memes. If you spot someone using them unironically they're a newfag.

>brainlets
>bloat
>neckbeard
>hipster
>too mainstream
>snowflake personality
>holier than thou

>has the audacity to judge others of their linguistics

How the fuck is “bloat” a meme word?

kek

> I recognised myself
>I so smart

Dunning-Kruger. Pure and simple. And I didn't judge your linguistics. Idiot, do you know what that even means?

The linguistics is scientific study of language and its structure, including the study of grammar, syntax, and phonetics.

I judge your dumb brainlet behaviour. You have no fucking idea what you talking about? You don't understand technology go post your desktop or argue what Cpu / gpu is the best you dumb consumer sheep.

wew

Attached: 1528042637506.gif (500x382, 167K)

I like how W10 is in there.

Bloat become a meme word when brainlet hipsters started to label everything that requires more than 200Mb of RAM as bloat. Everything is a bloat. They never had a real job or did anything resembling a more complex project, so everyone is wrong for using that OS or that software stack. It is bloat and if he doesn't need it why should you. Be with your parents, play games, watch cartoons and get some neet bux. Fucking white poo niggers with superiority complex

I know right? So silly to call it botnet instead of app xD

Nice sarcasm, do you even know the definition of botnet, parrot? Google a little or bing or duckduckgo or search it manually...when you find this definition you will realise why your sarcasm is stupid and hopefully you'll realise generalisations won't take you far.

damn you sure took this bait

Attached: .png (560x632, 141K)

Well 200 is a bit of a stretch but if your operating system uses over 500MB of RAM on idle its fucking bloated. That’s not a meme at all. Windows takes up on average almost 2GB of RAM just idling for the 64-bit version.

>yes goy! its the hipsters! if your OS idles less than 5gb it's not a real OS!

Attached: .jpg (1130x678, 54K)

>there's no place like localhost
That doesn't even make any sense.
If you find that kind of thing funny, at least have the courtesy of not passing on your genes.
Not like that will be an trouble on account of your autism.

Thank you.

Attached: peabrain.jpg (505x567, 32K)

Dude it's fucking 2018. Do you even know how scheduler works? If you are here using Windows and talking about "technology" you are in the wrong board. Go to /v/.
Low end laptops have minimum of 2-4 Gb of ram. And with that, you can virtualize 1-2 VM.
Try to get a job and get some real money, you will see how much you can do. Stop being dependent on mommy pocket change get some books and get into technology of 21 century.

>muh “Unused RAM is wasted ram”

If the OS IDLES using all your fucking RAM it’s wasted RAM. It serves me no benefit to have half my RAM being used by processes that don’t ever manifest themselves in my work. The fact that for the most part your every day retard can have the same daily usage routine on a Linux system as a Windows OS, and not notice a difference shows that the 1GB+ difference in idle RAM usage is just wasted, pointless bloat that serves you 0 benefit. That is bloat, newfag.

Nice strawman neckbeard, but this so called "technology" board thinks 500Mb is bloat for full OS.
Ask mommy to gib more moneyz

>it’s ok that my system uses half my RAM, I still have the other half I can use for myself!

Just kill yourself cancer enabler

Newfag detection test complete. Thanks for playing.

Kek, fuck off and die hipster. If you only have 512 or 1Gb of ram in 21 century you are the one who should die. Or get a fucking job instead spending days jerking off to cartoons and putting things in your ass thinking you're cute girl. You're not. Die. In a fire.
Hugs and kisses user, but grow the fuck up. K? K

I have Linux KDE 5.12 system that I use for actual work. On idle is around 400Mb out of 16Gb. Wow the fucking bloat.
What is your job?

Nice try but I never said I only have 1GB of RAM. It’s a well known fact that a Windows system uses a shitload of RAM. On my 16GB desktop system my Windows 10 install uses 3GB of RAM just idling.

HARAM

Ur a faggot, op

But does it really matter on the long run?

I don't use Windows except in VM, but newsflash if you have less ram even Windows will use less and still work.
Now, what is a scheduler in OS? Purpose? Even RAM that's "occupied" doesn't really mean that. It just caches some of most used programs for faster startup etc.
Read a book and don't be a nigger

Also, forgot to mention.. I can run 5 Windows VM's on 16 Gb RAM on a fucking laptop. Servers with MySQL and shit for testing purposes. For actual good money. Now here comes some user claiming that's just not possible.
OK. What kind of WORK do you do?

Yes actually, because you’re just promoting inefficiency. Web2.0 is a perfect result of the increasing bloat and laziness in software. Web site that has a gorillion scripts just to keep the site working is slow? Oh just get a faster computer user. Some program that should only need 500MB or so to do its job uses 2GB? Silly user just add some more RAM to your computer.

We’re just increasing demand for additional PC resources and faster parts for no reason other than pure laziness. On Android phones for example, the Skype app takes up 100MB of storage just for installing it. Android phones need upwards to 6GB of RAM just to run smoothly. iPhones need 3GB. Why is just ignoring the problem the solution?

>claiming that’s just not possible

user, I understand you are very annoyed at my comments calling out bloat, but you don’t have to pull shit out of your ass to pretend I said so you can add more responses.

is this a good show? i hear people talk about it a lot

I don't remember posting in this thread 12 hours ago. Who are you?

M-merely pretending, h-haha.

You have a point here, but somewhat. It's true webpages are bloated for no other reason but tracking and effects. But, processors are getting faster, and only thing we can improve from business perspective is developer performance. We don't live in 8-bit world anymore. I do regret it because real talent showed much more easily.
Today, shit programmers can make some code that works but runs few Ms slower, for most part we can live with that unless it's some mission critical stuff, which in 98% isn't

The newfag detection system is already running at the theoretical peak rate. You can stop feeding it data now.

Or how about a test. Make same VM with your shit on it just give it less RAM and see what happens?

>G hunor
lost already

Attached: Quotsix+years+after+the+internet+began+bullying+jessi+who+_ca4c23cdc4c32af0488f6e02a46e827c.jpg (453x500, 50K)

You forgot to mention what kind of work you do. Same user tnx bye

That’s what I’m saying, user. I never claimed we should return to 4MB programs and 480p displays, as many shitposters in this thread would claim I did, it’s just not good to encourage more and more software bloat just because “dude stop being poor, lol add some more RAM”. Advancements in memory technology don’t mean shit if the programs/systems that use most of the RAM have no reason to be doing so other than being incredibly inefficient

Attached: 1530075271810.jpg (2272x1704, 471K)

See you later, enjoyed your strawmen.

Attached: sowwy.jpg (1200x675, 57K)

habing boblems?!?! :DDD

Attached: 1530076637544.png (351x395, 31K)

Attached: 1529260205904.jpg (2184x1692, 992K)

A kitten!

Attached: kitten.jpg (500x400, 60K)

Yeah I get you. It's a double edge sword. Technology is moving forward so we can do more advanced stuff but with that grows a number of shit developers who will never experience what happens after you didn't free that memory or you have dangling pointer. Fuck it this is the world we live in I guess....
And I don't even want to fight with them no more, tired of that shit. But I can use my experience to make my systems scale and purrrr like a kitten. Times changed user, for better or for worse... We will see

There are 10 kinds of people in the world... Those who understand binary, those who don't and those who expected this joke to be in base 2.

I'm an alpha male and a use a non-chink ThinkPad ®, my CPU stays Core 2 Duo
Now i don't care about your plastic chink Acer with touchpad big enough to play chess on it, faggot

Install TempleOS

A question what kind of work you do is not a strawman argument you silly goose ccc

Astraw manis a common form ofargumentand is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent'sargument, while actually refuting anargumentthat was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking astraw man."

Get it? But gey, you just revealed that you actually have no job or ever had. Good job bro. Another brainlet talking about industry he knows nothing about. I see a bright future 4u. Bye take care

Uuuuuu talk to me dirty

Attached: 1489409022443.png (1920x1080, 646K)

And 7 others

>what's base 3

Oh I guess you aren’t actually gone. You pulled shit out of your ass and claimed I made them as statements, how is that not a strawman? Then proceeded to brush off my statements with the good old “haha you have no job” fallacy, when I simply didn’t answer your question because why should I have a serious discussion with a shitposter that makes shit up and never actually refutes my points, and then claims I only make these points because of an assumed joblessness? Fuck off back to the rancid shithole you came from.

Fingerbang

>divine operating system systems