Attached: soi.png (644x800, 15K)

No, its not. Stop being wrong.

That's what I'm saying.
>ubuntu
>kubuntu
>lubuntu
>niggerbuntu

It's all the same shit.

>until you try to install some new shit, and you discover some faggots did the repos or forgot to put the whole gcc thing

Thats all the same distro, just different variants. Fedora does the same thing with Spins.

Kubuntu and Xubuntu are still Ubuntu. No one has ever said what you said in your original post. Ever.

Phew. Sometimes I question my social awareness, but then I see this guy whose crippling asperger prevents him from understanding OP. It makes me feel normal again.

>change the terminal to black background with green text
>full screen view
>master hacker

Attached: nvjksd3Ev41.jpg (600x600, 119K)

>change ...nothing
>suddently it's a new distribution
CloverOS, manjaro, artix, that archeros shit or how it's called

You're a fucking retard if you can't figure out why they separate the installation. Then again I'm on Jow Forums, so I don't expect much.

I've done this, hackerman 9000 nao

Think about how those came to be:
>Artix for those who hate systemD
>Antergos for those who cant read
>Manjaro for those who really can't read
>Clover OS for those who wish they were a meme
Arch's policy makes it so none of these shitty projects are able to associate with actual Arch linux out side of their shared repository. Thats not even a fork, its just fucking funny.

>You're a fucking retard if you can't figure out
There's that autism again. I never said or implied that I couldn't figure out something. The only thing we know for sure is that (You) didn't understand OP. Does that make you want to smash something while screaming on top of your lungs?

>change the URL
>suddenly it's a new website

I understood OP loud and clear. You seem to be unable to think. Take a chill pill, faggot. No one ever says a desktop environment = new distro. OP is being a homosexual.

>change the logo
>suddenly it's a new company

Attached: wewuzzian.png (652x668, 130K)

>change shirts
>new person

>Change the CEO
>suddenly is a very shitty company

>change president
>suddenly is a very shitty country

Attached: drumpf.jpg (470x313, 13K)

>person who distributes it changes
>suddenly it's a new distribution

What OP meant was it FEELS like a new distro. Do you understand now?

Hacker thing aside, this is the most comfortable color scheme to look at.

it's so hilarious when some online magazine reviews a Linux distro and they just play around with the DE for a couple of minutes and list some of the preinstalled software (visible in the start menu ofcourse)

installing a full blown linux distro is literally edgy contrarian skiddie tier at this point where you have clouds and containers everywhere.

literally nothing changed in the marketshare since 1995.

That's why they all say Ubuntu dumbass

>installing a full blown linux distro is literally edgy contrarian skiddie tier at this point where you have clouds and containers everywhere.
This.
If you're gonna go with Gahnoo/Linux, go for a more "advanced" distribution like Slackware/Gentoo/Arch/Void/GuixSD/whatever, not bloated ass stuff.

i'd like me some nigbuntu

>change the init
>suddenly it's a new distribution