"""""Entry level Python Developer"""""

>Requirements
>Python, Java, Go,NodeJS, MySQL, UML, SQL, XML, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
>jQuery, Kendo, Eclipse, Junit, Microsoft Visio
>Advantage if you have experience with BigData technologies; Hadoop and Spark

Please recommend best methods to sudoko myself painlessly. Thanks

Attached: CK4Keqz.jpg (864x1296, 671K)

inb4 it's another blatant "fuck off we only want to hire pajeet for five bucks a day" job posting

pay is $45k+ with benefits

why would they want to hire a pajeet at this salary level anyway?

That's probably half of what a local with qualifications could get for a fraction of those skills.

That's waaaaay too low, especially for what they're asking for. 65k minimum.

Attached: 9a5b922.jpg (477x564, 35K)

>Microsoft Visio

Attached: 456456456456.jpg (300x300, 14K)

How could that even be entry-level

Who the fuck uses Spark or Hadoop for fun

>all those requirements
>$45k

Attached: 1501445452387.jpg (499x465, 20K)

The trick is that some law requires you to try finding a local worker first before giving the job to pajeet. So after successfully avoiding a hire they can say "Oh no, we tried." and hire pajeet.

Out of curiosity I make between 67-87,000 a year as a network associate with just my a+, when I get my CCNA and degree in computer networking and then get my CCNP would I be able to as for 90k or is that asking for too much?

Other than hadoop and spark do you think any of those requirements are unreasonable for a web dev role?

I would be very surprised if someone with a degree in CS wasn't at the very least exposed to most of those technologies.

Im a first year cs student and i have experience with half those things.

Don't be afraid . Just apply, worst case scenario, you get interview experience, which in itself is a plus.

I applied for positions with +10 years of experience while I have like 2, with just broad knowledge of what they asked for and one accepted me.

>45k
Niggger I have 1 year of experience and I make 80k

>high heels and socks
Absolutely disgusting.

>recommend best methods to sudoko myself painlessly
put towel around neck, take a rope, put noose around neck, attach other end of rope to stationary object
>hang in there

Besides your certs, do you have a degree in CS or related field? I might go down your same path, but I have no CS degree.

Don't forget the $10/h pay

hello i can work for five bucks a day my stack is react/react native mongodb mysql nodejs(expressjs) python
please contact [email protected]

Do you live in CA, NYC, or some other equally high population city?

does this actually work? i mean it took an extremely smug HR woman to even post that job advert with unrealistic expectations in the first place

I like where I work, coworkers are great, the product is neat, and you're not expected to do overtime plus hours are super flexible, but I don't get paid a ton. Just around 65k a year, not sure what a raise will look like next year. I want something that pays well but not at the cost of working 60 hours a week

I would Enter, and Level her with my highly Developed Python, if know what I mean.

Maybe she followed some template. Who cares. It doesn't hurt to send your CV. At most you waste their time, and you gain interview experience. Id say that's a pretty good.