Why do people even use phones with screens bigger than 4.8 inches? It just looks ridiculous

Why do people even use phones with screens bigger than 4.8 inches? It just looks ridiculous

Attached: file.png (680x400, 571K)

When you grew up you will know kiddo.

iPhone SE fits me perfectly

If only there was an Android equivalent

Fucking handlets, when will they learn

Because they fucking want to

I have tiiny fem hands so 5" phone is perfect for me ^^

1.media
2.email
3.PDF and other text docs
4. Internet much easier to browse

Are you literally retarded? Cannot believe you autist fags on here still ask this stupid question. Phones aren't just texts and calls anymore.

Handlet detected. My 5.5in phone feels small in my hands.

i am a big guy, still, big phones are an exaggeration

it's just a fucking phone, not a tv or a tablet

>5" users are the true handlets, they hold them with 2 hands, so they basically treat phones like mini tablets

>Projecting this hard
I use my 5.5" phone with 1 hand at all times, get the fuck out handlet

Attached: thumb_BK.jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

We're obviously going towards the skatephone.

>tfw handlet
>still use my 5.5 phone perfectly, never dropped it once

But you're supposed to use them with your fucking hands dumbfuck

Fell for the "nobody needs a big phone" meme and now I'm stuck on a 5" handlet device when beauties like the Nokia 7 Plus exist.
Fuck you Jow Forums.

Note 8 here, perfectly fits my hand and I can reach the top corners with my thumbs
Maybe you should get bigger hands :)

My girlfriend with tiny hands has Samsung galaxy note 6. She almost exclusively uses it with both hands. When I hod it in one hand I can't comfortably reach top left part of the screen. Sometimes when we meet people with large hands I ask them to try; noone was ever able to reach top left corner with their thumb.

iPhone 5s was the best size for phone. Anything larger is exaggeration for retards. People who started pushing for larger screens on mobile phones targeted adult children. Both of them should be publicly executed for this abomination.

Can you not? What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

I wear small size gloves and can one hand my axon 7. What is wrong with you morons?

I can use 6.3" phone with one hand.
I'd probably buy a 7" phone too.
Whenever argument starts with 'nobody NEEDS' the person reciting it is full of bullsht and 100% communist.

Because no good phones with decent pricing are sold that are less than 5".

there should be, I would easily forgive unnecessary screen size for performance

So it doesn't look as ridiculous when viewing HD videos. Using a tiny phone to view movies vs using phablets sucks.

Because I can't fucking buy a good phone with a 4.8" screen.

Attached: 1497479805403.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

>not buying one of these bad boys and playing Battlefield 4 with them

Attached: 1524492227846.png (2283x1229, 935K)

If both your phone's display size AND your car's displacement aren't at least 5.0, you're not a man.

Xperia compact series

5.7" reporting and I love it.
Big screen, not too big and becoming a phablet.
Superior legacy aspect ratio too unlike the new meme ratios

>superior
16:10 or bust

Attached: 61NOMSVF7kL._SL1212_.jpg (1212x1020, 102K)

I have a mi A1 now. I would gladly pay 50 dollar more for the same phone with a 5" screen or less

Sorry but iphone 4s is the peak design. Iphone 5 is for lanky soibois who fell for 'another row' meme
Also ironic af too because your gen 5 is the gen that introduces one hand mode at first place. It's already small but seems still too big for your handlets lmao
While her note 6 is completely justified for it's use-making notes and business use.
More even ironic the iphone 10 uses big screen following samsung note 6 path (5.8" screens, both) so you're objectively wrong even judged by your 'non retarded' apple standards.

Attached: 1526245412541.png (249x253, 94K)

I have noticed that there is a negative relationship between phone size and intelligence: the bigger the phone, the smaller the user's intelligence. The dumbest fucking retards I know have huge ass phones. What's up with that?

The answer is that low IQ retards think "BIG PHONE! BIG BRAIN! OOGA BOOGA"

Because they are cucks who love giving all their info to google adware because they are brainwashed by communist kikes

I bet your boyfriend's cock fits you perfectly, too.

Bigger screen is better for watching videos, browsing the internet, reading, basically everything you use your phone for. The only reason why you wouldn't want a big phone is if you're an insecure fa/g/got.

>watching videos
no, I use my PC or kodibox for that, what the fuck are you doing watching anything more than 2 minute YouTube clips on your phone?

>browsing the internet
I use my PC for that like a normal human being. even browsing on a 10 inch tablet fucking sucks. touch controls + web browsing = shit

>reading
what is a fucking book or an e-reader. don't seriously tell me you read books on a 7" phone display?

the only reason I could see why someone would want a big phone is if they do most of their computing on it, and if that's the case, what the fuck are you doing on Jow Forums?

the answer to all those is: i leave the house sometimes

>iPhone "you're holding it wrong" 4/4s
>peak design

Attached: therewasanattempt.png (247x290, 3K)

what you look like in with a retard phone

Attached: w.jpg (750x855, 185K)

You know some people leave their house more than twice a month

I've been thinking of hopping onto the XZ2 compact, but are there any decent ROMs available for it yet?

weak ass retorts that only lead me to believe you fags are asocial aspies who spend all social situations staring at their phones instead of actually interacting with the outside world.

I spend maybe 10 minutes a day tops looking at my phone, making phone calls or sending quick texts. At most I'll watch a YouTube clip if I'm in a waiting room. for all of these purposes, a 4 to 5 inch screen is fine. Otherwise, if I'm out of my house, I figure I have better things to do than stare at my phone for extended periods of time.

As a sissy boi myself I agree with OP.

ask me how i know you don't actually do any of the things you described

no

>galaxy note 6

>talking on the phone

>handlet so retarded he can't even handle 4s properly

Attached: 1528470128800.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

>10 mins a day
So you're a jobless neet with social anxiety,that's cool

>checking email
>takes 2 mins or do it on work PC

>playing music in the car
>takes 10 seconds to choose playlist or album

>contacting friends or gf
>takes a couple minutes to send a few texts total, or just make a phone call wherein phonesize is irrelevant. or just use Join or Hangouts on PC (what happens 99% of the time)

>reading news browsing internet
>do it on home PC or work PC

it blows my mind that you fags really think its so hard not staring at your phone so much.

I use a 6 inch 18:9 phone :^)

lel

>implying it's not a good face shield from stray bullets

t. Chicago user

back to the pits handlets

posted from my 5.5in

It isn't, a stray bullet would eat right through it.

Cause 6" phone is so confortable for my beard hands.

yes, the stock one, rooted

with a big phone, i fail to see how that would be a stray bullet. they'd be shooting right at the retard with the big phone

You should be able to hold comfortably a 7" phablet with one hand, unless you are a handlet manlet

I just bought a new iPhone SE to replace my two year old iPhone SE because there are NO FUCKING OPTIONS if you don't want a giant phone (plus what's with the conspiracy to remove headphone ports?).

I worry I'm gonna become one of those people who's using an iPod Classic in 2018, only I'll be using iPhone SE's 10 years from now.

For me I use my phone as temp PC, large screen help with that.
Also I do a lot of reading on it., big screen help.
But in all honesty, My eye sight isn't what used to be.

18:9, 5.99 inches

Attached: IMG_20180629_121914.jpg (2448x3264, 2.57M)