Facebook wants to listen to you

They’ll only hear recordings of me beating my cock

Source: metro.co.uk/2018/06/22/facebook-wants-hide-inaudible-messages-tv-ads-force-phone-record-audio-7652112/amp/?ito=article.mweb.share.floaty.twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Attached: E0F2FFD7-4328-49D0-957D-4510EDA6166A.jpg (640x443, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTbpyd_8mSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I keep seeing this, and every time they report it as "tv ads will trigger mic to turn on", but it's already on listening to everything in the first place. The game was over before it even started.

I used to have Facebook installed on old phones, when I picked up the new one last February, it came without it pre-installed and I decided fuck that shit. Never felt freer.

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-131052.jpg (1439x1196, 140K)

>it came without it pre-installed
I never had a phone with Facebook pre-installed.

My Sprint LG G6 has Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram preinstalled

No social media at all. I left my FB account active because I had a few people from my past reconnect with me last year who I don't mind, but I barely log in anymore. Never got accounts for anything other than Twitter. Social media is cancer.

I'm an android fag and stopped tinkering with custom ROMs a long time ago. There was a length of time where it was just there and you couldn't uninstall and I just didn't care.

Is there proof that those options actually do anything?

>you couldn't uninstall
You can always disable it though.

Yeah, but I was actually using it more often at the time. Around December last year, I just got fed up and did disable it, then new phone didn't have it and that was that.

>retard that doesn't understand the android permission model

>disable it
You did good user. I have never installed Facebook on my phone.

Fuck all that shit. I legitimately think that social media is part of the downfall of society. It just feeds this egotistical obsession normies have with being celebrities. It's absolutely retarded.

>recordings of me beating my cock

Attached: 1517071951621.png (178x283, 97K)

Get a chink phone if you live in Jewmerica
American phone if you live in chinkland

The whole targeted advertisement business should burn in hell.

human slaves are always on the watch: be it reptilian shapeahifters employing social engineering tactics, flying camouflaging monolithic orbs of different sizes or possibly intelligent demonic entities literally hiding and looking at what you through your personal black mirrors; or be it some insectoid beings periodically inventarizing every little thing about you...
>am i crazy? Or just know too much for sheeple to know? You decide

It just exploits dopamine feedback loops. There are things way more destructive in our society, like regressive left, but these things are just harmful to your mind.

Same thing applies to (You)s though. But Jow Forums is way less refined in that aspect.

Eh, I think the current state of the left AND right are fairly harmful, but I'm basically a centrist so what do I know? Also, to be clear, I said PART of the downfall. There are certainly other factors at play.

Is the only option to become a luddite.

Try not to be so gullible

I haven't had an account since 2012. I used to tell normies about this 3 to 5 years ago when they asked me why. I simply told them that Facebook spied on everything they did, even going as far as tracking movements with the GPS and watching them through the cameras and listening through the mics. Well guess what? They didn't listen. Now they all come to me sticking a smartphone in my face going "user, didn't you hear about this? Look, the news says Facebook is spying on me!" And then they go back to using it anyways. Not only do they refuse to acknowledge a problem until some swipple shit journalist tells them about it on their little screen, they also have memories shorter than a year.

Normies are retarded and I don't even care anymore. These imbiciles get everything they deserve. Now when they tell me about this stuff, I tell them "you deserve it for not heeding my previous warnings" and I do a 360 and walk away. All the while they stare with glazed over eyes, drooling and scratching their heads. Fucking normies. REEEEEE

Attached: 6i6oxq-s337D7J.jpg (641x530, 35K)

>had an account
normalfag off u're self

>pretending you never did

good thing that i dont own a tv and keep data connections disabled on my phone when i dont need it to save battery.

Ah yes, subliminal messages, the new personalized ad of the future.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTbpyd_8mSM

>it's already on listening to everything in the first place
This, and checked.

Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, etc all do this shit. It's not new. It's similar to how billboards record what cars are passing by, by using the tire pressure sensor's signal.

Drop $50k on a nice Rhode and Shwartz or Agilent (HP) spectrum analyzer. You'll be amazed.

Can someone explain how this works?

If it needs to hear a "secret message" then it means the microphone its already activated you dingus.

>Zuckerberg, activate the botnet

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (581x581, 40K)