Jow Forums I feel bad. I'm almost crying

Jow Forums I feel bad. I'm almost crying...
Had to buy picture related so I can work on a couple of apps. I paid over 350 eur for 3 years old technology, I never felt so humiliated in my entire life.

Give me some motivation I've become a apple costumer.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3558x2001, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Install Gentoo.

>Install Gentoo.
Thanks annon, that made me smile.

Genuinely curious how is it obsolete considering that the tablet market isn't making much progress at all and there aren't many decent options left. Nexus is an ultimate meh, Samsung doesn't even care about the market anymore, Chinese tablets are well Chinese tablets and what else do we have? You wouldn't get anything better for that price anyways and the "professional" choices are always over 800 bucks (Surfaces, rugged tablets for use in different weather conditions, etc.).

You should feel bad, because you enable slavery.

>rose gold
literally a faggot.
ipad 9.7" 2017 is supposed to be cheap.
$275 where i live.

Why did you pick the fag colors?

I got the 2018 version and had to pay 397.65 usd with shipping included.

Is actually the grey / black one.

So fucking what?
It's just a tablet, you fucking retard. Jesus, you are autistic.

You will die alone, probably from AIDS.

Never had a tabled, I needed an ipad specifically for development.

Get the pencil and procreate, do some gay furry art commissions and you'll have your money back in no time.

>never had a tablet yet claims that it's obsolete
Oh well. Were you planning to develop on it or did you get it for testing the apps?

A 2nd hand pencil is 50$, should I really buy one?

Mostly for testing apps and probably drawing.

Personally i like doing sketches on it in the notes app, but yeah, if you're into drawing you got yourself a nice graphics tablet, for a relatively cheap price compared to wacom tablets.

There are more than enough pencil alternatives for that price so I don't know why do you want to buy a used one.

So, this thing is actually good, no?

This is honestly my first apple product, can you tell me which pencils work?

Then it's absolutely perfect for what you bought it for unless of course you're a professional artist but then I don't think that you'd plan to draw on an iPad anyways.

No, they're unusable trash for drawing compared to a real drawing tablet. Not even a competition. The shitPad can't even do tilt angles as well as base model Wacoms.

It's not different from picking accessories for any other device. Wacom had one for around 20-25 bucks I think but you better just search "Apple Pencil alternative" and compare them yourself. There are more than enough vids from both professional and amateur artists and people who use styluses.

>expects graphical tablet features from a any media tablet

It doesn't have the 120hz adaptive refreshrate but it's still a pretty good drawing tablet, especially if you get used to apps like procreate and artstudio (which is basically photoshop mobile) pen pressure and orientation is great, it has zero lag and doesn't need calibration. the only downsides are the way it charges and the less comfortabliness of the pen itself compared to like intous pens.

Fun fact: professional artists enjoy drawing on iPad Pros.

>Had to buy picture related so I can work on a couple of apps.
>What is simulator

Attached: IMG_2185.jpg (645x729, 132K)

Paying $400 for a tablet is pants-on-head retarded though.

>Fun fact: professional artists enjoy drawing
FTFY, the rest of that sentence is inconsequential.

Not that guy, but that's exactly how they're marketing them with the pen now.

Fun fact: itoddler shills literally make up bullshit to shill their pathetic fruit shit.

>make up bullshit
Okay. You could just look up actual artists and their opinions on iPad Pros and see that I'm correct or you can be a fucking Jow Forums sperg and shit all over this thread.

You won't get any great tablets, because mostly nobody makes them anymore. iPads are unironically good for reading books and watching videos, I own the original iPad. It was good for browsing in bed too until the web exploded with a billion .js running in the background for 256MB to handle. Still, a quality tablet
Chink tablets are mostly low res 7' inchers, which are shit for everything except watching youtube videos or anime in bed. Maybe also okay for reading. The 10' chink tablets are nice though, and not as cheap either. They're pretty much the jack-of-all-trades of tablets. Chinks often skimp on the CPU power though, which makes their otherwise aesthetically and ergonomically good tablets not that good anymore
Kindle and other E-Ink devices are really good for reading books, but that's the only thing they can do

Thats about it

Okay. You could just look up actual artists and their opinions on lagPad "Pros" compared to real professional drawing tablets and see that I'm correct or you can be a fucking street shitting apple shill sperg and shit all over this thread.

>buying any tablet that isn't a surface or x86 compatible
Ya blew it.

350 isn't even that much. Or are you saying that the europoor meme is true

You chose the latter, cool.

350 for a pro? I thought they were closer to 800. Or is this an older model? That what you meant by 3 years old technology? If you have a current model, are you a digital artist? Try procreate, I think you'll genuinely start to prefer it over traditional wacom/huion/etc

The europoor meme is only correct for eastern europe. It is true however that everything technology related is more expensive here but usually the paying grades are better too.

Got to admit, some of those tablets with intel atoms look really tempting, i imagine i would be able to boot linux on them too.
They would make comfy devices to play fallout 2 in bed with

Give me a simulator that actually works, I WILL GIVE YOU BTC if you do so.

>tripfagging newfag
You tried.

Xcode's iPhone Simulator.

apple products are good. stop living a meme

Apple products are shit. Deal with it Pajeet.
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8#

>Give me some motivation
iPad users will actually pay for apps, unlike thieving Android shits who would torrent a tablet if they could.

2018 iPad is slightly faster than the first gen iPad Pro and has internals similar to an iPhone 7. The current iPad Pro (2017) is only slightly faster, but it has a laminated 120hz display and more RAM. Both are slower than current gen iPhone's. There will likely be a bezel-less iPad Pro refresh later this year with the A11 SoC and face ID sensor array.

>still runs lagOS
Miss me with that fruity chinkshit.

Attached: 1527688657683.webm (1280x546, 2.79M)

>can you tell me which pencils work?

there literally aren't any. they are all glorified dumb stylus's (same as using your finger or a stick with some capacitive tape stuck on it). the apple pencil has sensors and an accelerometer which measures tilt, pressure and what not to approximate the drawing experience. there's a knock off by logitech called the crayon but it doesn't have pressure sensitivity nor is it able to gauge it's orientation.

>fagPad
lmao

Attached: 1498967966026.jpg (1500x1180, 289K)

>working on tablet apps
Why? I've been doing mobile dev for a decade now and tablet was always low return, even when the form factor was more popular than it is now (by an order of magnitude). If you're an iOS dev who wants a cheap toolkit just get your hands on a used iPhone SE, they're cheap as chips,

I've got an Air 2 and it still manages to perform just fine, despite having a 4 year old SoC.
It's great as a bed/couch-side machine for web browsing, videos, social media etc.
Actually I own two. One for my bedroom/living room with a smartcover for the aforementioned uses.
And the second one in a heavy-duty case for use in my kitchen, where it's used for netflix/youtube while cooking.

Commercial app market is literally worse than playing the lottery, but business uses have a lot of potential.
A lot of small-scale retailers use them for point-of-sale systems here, for example, where you use an iPad (cellular model) + bluetooth card reader for card payments.

>costumer
Kys fucking retarded nigger