pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1

If you want help
>State the budget for your build
>List your uses- e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work

Overclocking
>DON'T BUY AN 8000K CPU OR Z300 BOARD IF YOU AREN'T OVERCLOCKING
>Delid 8000K
>Use Precision Boost Overdrive & BCLK increase for Ryzen 2000X
>Use a real stress test & trustworthy temp software- e.g. IntelBurnTest & Core Temp (DO NOT USE SPECCY)

CPUs
>2200G- Bare minimum gaming (dGPU optional)
>2400G- Consider if close to 2200G price
>2600/X- Good gaming & multithreaded work use CPUs
>2700/X- Best mixed usage
>8700K- Best for gaming, but most expensive platform & delid necessary
>Threadripper/used Xeon- VM work/streaming/video editing

Motherboards
>Don't buy A320 (All Ryzen are unlocked)
>Only Z300 Intel boards can utilize memory over 2666MHz

RAM
>8GB- Enough for most gaming use
>16GB- Standard for heavy use
>32GB- Too much for most users
>2933MHz is ideal; 3200 CL14 is B-die

Storage
>StoreMI can make HDDs better
>Consider getting a larger SSD instead of SSD+HDD
>2TB HDDs are barely more $ than 1TB
>M.2 might be SATA or PCIe
>PCIe/NVMe for intensive use only

Video cards
>SLI & CrossFire are unadvisable
1080p
>1050 Ti, 1060 3/6GB, or 570/580
>1070 or Vega 56 for 100+ fps
1440p
>1070/Ti, 1080, or Vega 56/64
>1080 Ti for 100+ fps
2160p
>1080 Ti

Power supplies
>Fully modular is very convenient
>80+ Platinum is overpriced

Monitors
>Explain purpose- e.g. photo editing, gaming
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>G-SYNC only with high budget/GTX card
>Consider FreeSync with RX cards/APUs
>Low refresh rates benefit less from better CPUs

Previous

Attached: computer_gun.jpg (970x802, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.pcpartpicker.com/list/mLwBvn
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/98VJw6
cdn.knightlab.com/libs/juxtapose/latest/embed/index.html?uid=7ebb5e5c-7bd7-11e8-b263-0edaf8f81e27
imgur.com/a/OOvwEWG
valid.x86.fr/qwzl5d
pcpartpicker.com/list/86CjGG
pcpartpicker.com/list/KpZtCb
pcpartpicker.com/list/yPtjGG
pcpartpicker.com/list/7HYn29
pcpartpicker.com/list/tQ4yFt
pcpartpicker.com/product/jpH48d/gskill-memory-f43200c14d16gvk
youtube.com/watch?v=k2TzgRgdkHg&t=170s
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817392100&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for ryzen is trash

I've heard it overclocks automatically based on cooler. Is that true?

second for anime is for faggots

Let's not start the thread off with shitposts, ok?

shill.

hello, im planning to get the 8-core ryzens.
2700 vs 2700X, which one to get? is precision boost overdrive worth it? im from a first gen 6-core ryzen

t.faggot

>he doesn't know asus boards will spontaneously combust in 6 months

es.pcpartpicker.com/list/mLwBvn
How this for mid ranged gaming? Budget I'd 1,050€

No. 1060 3GB doesn't even have enough VRAM from some games at 1080p.
1440p uses significantly more VRAM.

You should consider a used 980 instead of a 1060 3GB. No one should buy the 3GB, really. It wasn't a good buy when it came out 2 years ago, and it's even worse now.

>Also what kinda games have you tried it on?
Destiny2 is one example, which uses over 3GB at just 1080p.

Well 6GB is really enough for 1440p, generally.
It's just that GCN has always scaled better at higher resolutions.

It's the same when you look at Vega. 1070Ti beats Vega56 by a few % at 1080p, while Vega56 beats 1070Ti by a few % at 1440p.
Is right that 8GB is too much for the card, but it is what it is.
I haven't pushed near the 8GB at settings the card can run stuff well at, but it's certainly gone over 3GB and around 4GB.

I'll at least a quick example in one game in a minute here.

Don't. You get better results and it's easier to just turn PBO on.
>precision boost overdrive worth it
Very much yes. It's better than a manual overclock for most games and daily usage, stability, etc.

Oh nice it came 2000 series ready. What retailer is it from?

I want to build a home server that can also function as a desktop if needed for basic tasks. It needs to be x86-64, fairly powerful, and secure. Intel is shitting the bed and so I've decided to go with AMD. I haven't built a desktop in over a decade and don't know where to start.

I have the following bare minimum requirements:
>AMD quad core 2GHz or better
>2GB of RAM
>as small and quiet as possible
>must have VGA or HDMI output through iGPU
>one USB 3 port
>one internal SATA 3 port
>PS/2 keyboard port
>motherboard not made by MSI or ASUS
Will take a prebuilt if it's cheaper. The CPU is the most important part, as I'll be offloading big programs via SSH from my laptop to compile on this machine under Debian Linux and I'll be using a RHEL VM in QEMU/KVM. Budget is $500 but it should be as cheap as possible, and keep in mind I already have disks for it.

Attached: 1529649444416.jpg (252x200, 18K)

What's the best method of getting my computer valued to sell? Valuing everything from retail, then subtracting a percentage? Putting out an ad on Gumtree to check for prices people would pay? Sorry, I'm new to selling anything.
Looking at selling my computer to sidegrade to a laptop.
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/98VJw6
Aside from some chink RGB fans which were another $24 AUD to buy, this is my computer at the moment.
Seeing as how I don't explicitly need a computer, I thought I'd just get a more than capable laptop for youtube, some video playing, light VM work, and lightweight games.
For now, I'm just wanting to get a general pricepoint for this computer, and then going to look around for laptop options. Had a Ryzen laptop in mind, but not a clue otherwise. You know, just something on-par with, or better than my current computer.

thanks, ill get the 2700X, i might even use the cooler that comes with it. will its stock cooler hold 4 ghz on all cores really? i read some forum posts and leddit, they say it does, anyone can confirm?

To O/C a Ryzen+ you just need to use PBO (precision boost overdrive) which does it "automatically".
>based on cooler
I'll quote an user:
>PBO will still give some performance increase on the stock cooler, just not as much as if you cool it more.
>If you want something more... look for something in the 180W TDP cooling range that's not a lie like the 212x Evo is.

what? ryzens use 180W?

No, that's not what I said.
>For Ryzen, anything in the 125W-140W TDP range is good.
When talking about the Wraith Prism cooler:
>yea. It's rated for 125W of heat dissipation and the 2700X is rated for 105W. It'll be fine.

PBO is based on multiple factors, i.e. power draw, temperature, voltage level, and BCLK if your board supports changing that
PBO isn't mandatory, just recommended over all-core overclocking

Thinking of a Ryzen build for moving my ganoo/loonix ssd and ext4 hdd to. Any recommendations?

Can't find motherboards that supports ddr3 ram.. Don't want't to buy ddr4 because ram is very expensive at this time.

What's this meme? Of the B350 mobos that one and the B350 Krait Gaming have the best VRMs

>PBO isn't mandatory, just recommended over all-core overclocking
I see, thanks for the clarification.

Here is a quick example in Destiny 2. It's one of those common console port defered rendered game which has terrible antialiasing options, and with AA maxed has lots of annoying jaggies and shimmering pixels.

Here's an area that's one of the most demanding, with a far view distance and lots of stuff. Usually FPS is 75-95 on my usual settings here (shot1), but they drop as low as 60.
Mix of medium and maxed settings, DoF off.

shot1: 2880x1800 AA off. Looks sharp, clean, and better in every way.
shot2: 1920x1200 AA off. Obliviously jagged edges, and pixels shimmer a lot as things idly move around.
shot3: 1920x1200 FXAA. BLURRY AWFUL SHIT FXAA IS TRASH.
shot4: 1920x1200 SMAA. Not blurry, but it also just doesn't improve jaggies and shimmering hardly.

2880x1800 AA off vs 1920x1200 SMAA. cdn.knightlab.com/libs/juxtapose/latest/embed/index.html?uid=7ebb5e5c-7bd7-11e8-b263-0edaf8f81e27

Namely, look at the sight on the gun edges, and that box up ahead. Edges of those leaves in the distance look much more properly detailed instead of jaggy at the supersampling, as well.
The 1920x1200 looks a lot worse in game. Imgur smoothed shit out a bit.

>es.pcpartpicker.com/list/mLwBvn
Seems like a lot to pay for a 1050ti, but seems solid other than that the major issue that you aren't using dual channel memory which can cause stutters and overall worse fps.
get 2x4gb and add another 2x4gb later...

2200G HTPC...?

>will its stock cooler hold 4 ghz on all cores really
I think generally 3.9GHz with PBO on stock cooler.
I think there was another user here that sometimes visit PBO who has a -0.05v offset on his that helps keep it cooler and get closer to 4GHz all core boost (think it was ~3.975) with just PBO enabled.
But how much you can lower voltage offset with PBO depends on silicon lottery. Not sure if his results are typical.

You can get more still with BCLK overclock.

Oh I forgot the other link of them all imgur.com/a/OOvwEWG

But uh ideally I'd upload somewhere else that wouldn't compress the shit out of them. Any idea?

still good with that cooler then. i guess ill try it, im from ax370 gaming k7 motherboard

you weren't here for the last thread?

Apparently the juxtapose isn't working and is blank. I can't find another online image slider comparison shit thing.

I'm that 2700X user, my settings are
valid.x86.fr/qwzl5d

102.13 on bclk, -0.12V offset on vcore, stock cooler. 4ghz stable on all cores

reminder that you need a clockgen for this, most highend boards have them and gigabyte mid to low end ones. my board isnt even that great, im from gigabyte x470 gaming 5.

What does /pcbg/ think of JayzTwoCents? Boomercuckredditor or alright guy?

thinking about buying these components, would appreciate any advice/insight as this will be my first PC since 2011

pcpartpicker.com/list/86CjGG

I already have a 4K monitor and mostly plan to use it for gaming at 1440p. tell me how stupid I am

nice then, I'll get the 2700X. I hope I get lucky with the silicon lottery.
nice overclock on your memory btw, 2400 to 3200.
hell i cant even make my 3400 kit work, im running it at 2667 right now.

so, in short, precision boost overdrive + undervolt brings the best of ryzen 2nd gen eh?

thanks anons

>pcpartpicker.com/list/86CjGG
>7700K
nice meme, just get an i3 8th gen at this point

>reminder that you need a clockgen for this
Again, I'm 99% sure you don't. That you've changed it while having one is just coincidence.
b350f strix doesn't have a clock gen, yet you can change BCLK.

You only need a clockgen to SEPARATE the core base clock from the rest of the board's base clock.
You only need a clockgen to increase BCLK above 105, at which point you're probably not going to get a stable CPU with PBO anyway. Usually around 104 is the limit, if not 103.

You don't need a clockgen to simply change BCLK.
The reason this wasn't a thing with Ryzen 1000 series is that changing BCLK completely disabled PB/XFR.

But yeah I see you needed 102 BCLK to hit you 4+ all core.

He's either retarded or a shill that somehow keeps fucking up when covering AMD

i have another pretty low end b350 board, i cant change bclk on that, he might be right you know, anyway, ill get the 2700X, also, i heard gigabyte clockgens are finer, like 0.01 MHz precision, i have this on my gaming k7 too, really fine clockgen

okay, so if I were to replace that cpu with a 3.6 i3-1800, would I be sacrificing anything?

Yes

you need to be on z370

does that go for any intel cpu? bear with me, tech brainlet here

>>Use Precision Boost Overdrive & BCLK increase for Ryzen 2000X
Do we just need to set PBO to Auto or actually go into the manual settings for "Scalar"?

I know how BCLK works, but never done it with Ryzen. Can I just increase it to 103/104 or do I need to play with voltages as well like you would on a manual OC with Intel?

Although Intel's 200 series motherboards, and the 300 series boards use the same socket, the chips will not swap over because Intel locked them, forcing you to buy a new motherboard.
Intel is well known for this practice.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/86CjGG
pcpartpicker.com/list/KpZtCb

up to ya.

tho, you can go 8700K if you want.

scroll up a bit, we talked about pbo + bclk + undervolt on ryzen 2nd gen X, looks promising. add it to the OP next time

pcpartpicker.com/list/yPtjGG
^ with 8700K

You're spending too much on old parts, a 2600X/2700X would be better. You could even afford a 1080 ti
pcpartpicker.com/list/7HYn29
If you could spend a bit more consider the Meshify C or the Enthoo Pro M

Attached: 1529684501816.png (1824x1026, 1.07M)

At the same price, should I go for the Asus Strix or Powercolor red devil vega 64 cards? I like the looks of the Asus card more and the RGB matches my other components but I've heard bad things about Asus QC lately. Also is a good 650w 80+ gold power supply enough for these cards if they're undervolted?

Attached: 123187847u548 2498298493.jpg (592x661, 94K)

The 7700 is over priced and out dated. You'll want to get current gen.
The i5-8400 is under $200 and is faster than a 7700. You can get the 8700 which is suppose to be its successor if you want

I'd advise the ryzen like thus guy though
Just telling you your options. Your tossing your money in the bin with a 7700

>rgb

Attached: 1502168187420.png (329x374, 299K)

2600X vs 2700X

Which one and why? (besides better price/perf for 2600X)

>At the same price, should I go for the Asus Strix or Powercolor red devil vega 64 cards? I like the looks of the Asus card more and the RGB matches my other components but >I've heard bad things about Asus QC lately.
Form these threads? Don't trust the jaded fools. If something goes wrong you have RMA. So its basically like getting a new card for added longevity
Also is a good 650w 80+ gold power supply enough for these cards if they're undervolted?
Yip.

I say 2600 as you don't need that %7 gaming difference. Its means nothing

>Which one and why?
Depends on use case. If strictly gaming you don't need the increased core/thread count. If using it for actual workloads the 2700x will be better for the same reason you don't wanna get it for gaming.

this brings up a good question
who are the /pcbg/ approved techtubers
we all know Tech Jesus is a-ok

Yeah, I was kind of mixed at first but I enjoy the look now with the tempered class sidepanel. Although I totally understand why people don't go for it

Linus tech tips!

Jay is alright. Though things tend to go wrong when he has and in hand like the other bloke said
I'd advise adoredtv. He's actually a tech journalist but he covers things really well and does reviews now and again.
A nice thing about him is he'll basically review the reviewers and compile their data so you can get and average(that inaccurate to say really) on the tech and get to the bottom of discrepancies so you get a more honest view and representation of the product.
He also shits on Intel and nvidia and explains their history as to why you should always be wary around these techjews,

2600X vs 2700X for 3D rendering.

Am I going to notice a significant difference in rendering times?

>Although I totally understand why people don't go for it
They're mostly boomers who wished they could of had a flashy PC in their youth. If you say it would look good with your case you should go for it.

What are some NCase M1- tier Mini ITX PC cases? It pains me to see that such a well designed case is almost 200$. Is a nice looking mini ITX pc build with air cooling achievable without spending such ludicrous amounts of money on a case alone?
I find that most Mini ITX cases have rather boring box/tower designs and the most interesting or practical ones cost a small fortune.
cooler master elite 110 for example: good case but absolutely abysmal air cooling (the cpu fan blows directly into the PSU) but costs 40€ or another example is my current thermaltake core v1 -- It's a boring big black box and the only interesting thing about are its HDD/SSD cages and it's 40€ as well.
Do any sub -100€ mini ITX cases have any redeeming qualities about them?

Attached: M1_Overview_3-5.jpg (3000x1500, 278K)

Attached: 1494523232402.jpg (960x878, 125K)

Strix.

>I've heard bad things about Asus QC lately
Yeah their lower end models are fucking garbage, but their Strix cards are damn good still afaik.

>Also is a good 650w 80+ gold power supply enough
Yes.

8400 isn't *always* better than the 7700. Just on average.

2600X for gaming. May as well save the money and just upgrade CPU later when you feel you need more, like a 3700X next year or 4700X after that.

2700X will be slightly better for gaming.. but BCLK overclock and PBO set to max is going to get you roughly the same anyway. Granted the same on 2700X will get you even more, it's just eh, I don't think it's worth the extra $100 unless you're going to for the absolute highest FPS and budget be damned. Better to spend more on GPU or SSD instead.

You should be able to get 103-104 on either stock voltage or like +0.05v offset. If you're lucky, you may even be able to undervolt on 103.
104 should get you like 4.35-4.42 GHz 2 core boost on a 2600X and 4.45-4.525 on 2700X.

level1tech.
Gamer's Nexus is okay.

If using software rendering, then yes duh...?
For anything when you're making money doing it, I'd almost always go for the 2700X.

Phantek Evolv Shift? Not so good for carrying around, and not the smallest, but for the price it's a nice case.

What motivates you to post so often? How do you have the time?

Silverstone RVZ03B

Sorry if you're tired of seeing this list, yes I am the same user from the last thread. This is my list for now
pcpartpicker.com/list/tQ4yFt
As many have said, generally 1060s are actually better than the MX580s, I chose the EVGA GTX since it's considered one of the better ones. I'm not sure about the other cheapers ones since they aren't covered nearly as much as the EVGA one, or that I could really find. Still not entirely sure if this is the one I'm getting as my opinion could change

>8400 isn't *always* better than the 7700. Just on average.
Does it matter? If your looking for new the only place the 7700 belongs is in the trash

Did I fuck up only buying a single stick of 8gb ram instead of 2x4 or 2x8? All I'm doing is playing WoW and Fortnite

lol you can play those shit games on a 5 year old laptop

just buy another stick. just make sure it has the same frequencies or a bit higher.

>Did I fuck up only buying a single stick of 8gb ram instead of 2x4 or 2x8?
Nope. You're fine. It really only matters in synthetic benchmarks and even then the difference is negligible.

Haven't been motivated to work much lately. I've had stressful shit going on and feel better helping people out. I'm just sitting around talking with friends or playing games, working a few hours a week.

I also have ~200k saved at 30, going to get a decent bit when my mother dies on top of that, and live a fairly frugal life so that's enough for me.

Well yeah it doesn't matter, the 8400 is better because it's cheaper, but just to be completely correct.

Evga is definitely one of the better ones, but.. for $10 more you could get a better model of RX580.
Ultimately it depends if you have a 1080p 60hz monitor that you're sticking with or not, because both cards have no trouble at 1080p 60fps+ gaming.
But if you want a new monitor, the RX580 Armor Mk2 for $10 more is a better choice.

Single channel stutters in a great deal of games. Not sure about WoW, though. If you see it stuttering, that's probably it.

Looks good, maybe swap the GPU for a dual fan and the memory for this B-Die one
pcpartpicker.com/product/jpH48d/gskill-memory-f43200c14d16gvk
>generally 1060s are actually better than the MX580s
It depends, look at these benchmarks

Here, I'll repost it
youtube.com/watch?v=k2TzgRgdkHg&t=170s

Attached: 580vs1060.png (1920x1080, 469K)

Can I finally buy a vega or are we still being cucked by buttcoins? I'm seeing 56s for ~$600 here in europoorland but that's still way above initial msrp ;_;

stop being yuroshit then

Talk me about of buying an aftermarket cooler for my i5 8400. It's only an extra $20

What is B-Die? I think I've heard of it, but don't know much about it.
Yeah I know, there are a shit ton of factors which makes it frustrating for me to choose either the 1060 or the MX. I will mainly be using it for 1080p 144hz gaming (that's the monitor I currently have). Like I said, I am still not 100% sure and my opinion will change, I may go for the MX or the 1060, not sure

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817392100&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo
Is this the best 5.25 enclosure? Is there a cheaper one that would work just as well? I need it to be fullsize due to drives I already have.

or would it be more worth my while to buy a case like the Enthroo Pro M that has a bay?

idk I saw some Vega56 for like 500 euro a while back. Maybe VAT is making them higher for you.

I'd not pay $600 for Vega, even Vega64, unless you need it for work.

Is it throttling? As far as I'm aware, the stock cooler throttles significantly with MCE enabled.
$15-$20 cooler is fine.

B-die is Samsung's best memory dies. They're about 10-15% better than other dies.
Considering that games are generally very memory latency bottlenecked, especially indie games like Factorio and DF, it makes a huge difference.

The difference between general 3200 CL16 RAM and B-die with Stilt's timings is about 12% on 1% minimums here and more on averages.
Considering that B-die is like.. an extra $30 on top of a $1000 build, that's 3% more money for 12% better performance there so it's pretty much a no-brainer.

Attached: the stilt's timings b-die.png (1445x867, 234K)

will zen 2 be compatible with ryzen 5/7 mobos?

I'd get the enclosure or slim external drive.

Enthoo Pro M is so silly huge. You're better off unplugging it and putting the drive in your closet when not using it.

>there are a shit ton of factors which makes it frustrating for me to choose either the 1060 or the MX
It's RX but.. it's easy for me. Nvidia driver and software has a lot more issues and lacks support for a lot of things.

They have some features that AMD don't have, but they're useless. Like it has that thing to have one computer run a game on one PC and stream it to another, like say a laptop... but there's tons of opensource software and Steamlink to do that.

Literally the only advantage Nvidia has is perf-watt advantage, and that Radeon cards really benefit from some manual tweaking of the pStates and such to get optimal performance out of them. There's a much longer list of what's better with Radeon cards than that one drawback.

If the 1060 were significantly cheaper, I'd say get it. But it's not. Or if you know the games you play are all favored by it, but if you're someone that actually plays new released, you don't know if new releases are going to favor it or not. But for 1080p 60fps it doesn't matter what game favors what, as they'll both run that fine.

Is a Sapphire RX 580 8gb worth 270€? That's only a couple of euros more than MSRP.

They might release new chipsets but it should be compatible since they're not changing sockets for at least two more years

I just ordered a 500 GB SSD, I'm gonna wipe the 3.5 TB HDD I have now (and convert it to a GPT disk, forgot to do that)

My main question is if I should Windows 7 or 10 on my SSD once I have it up and running. Is 10 any better than 7? Can the spyware botnet shit be avoided?

Unless you are a pedophile or wanted by the cia get windows 10

>been waiting years for intel igpus to hit the level they are currently at
>simply need a pc for general usage, but don't want to ever have to upgrade it for years to come
>8gb ddr4 + i5 6500 + ssd is all i need

>be bidding on optiplex 7040
>cool guy bids at last 12 seconds
>lose

Okay, so after that unfortunate event, I did some math including the current Ebay 15% off sitewide sale and realized I could build a PC for $300 flat right now.

So question, if I don't feel like messing around with building stuff myself anymore, should I just buy an optiplex, or build my own? the price ends up being the same, for the same specs.

what do?

in this case it seems like the pros/cons are totally even, since the mass production of the dell 5040/7040 optiplex line would make for replacement parts being available should anything go wrong

Is it a Nitro+ or a Pulse model?

No one builds with 4 core i5's anymore. Hell, no one but Intel cocksuckers recommends the 6 core i5's either.

Yeah, that was including 23% VAT of course. Still, I want AMD because muh linux and muh amdgpu, but at the same time RX5xx doesn't have HBM and doesn't feel very futureproof.

Pulse I believe. But it's 2 year old architecture still.

I don't game or have any kind of specific performance need at all, besides opening a million tabs, and having other programs running in background. Think general office usage.

If this is all I need, would it be better to go with ryzen then? Is ryzen power efficient?

What CPU has the fastest single thread speeds? I need the lowest latency possible for audio simulation software.

Attached: No-Stress.jpg (400x402, 22K)

The Cougar QBX is literally the exact same case for (less) than half the price.
Cheapest usable mITX case is the Thermaltake Core V1.

Oh I didn't even read the part about your TT V1. What exactly are you looking for and willing to spend?

>this kills the intel shill

Attached: 8400 btfo.png (1275x714, 348K)

no then. if it were a Nitro+, then yea.

They said AM4 is supported until 2020, but it's not 100% guaranteed that the motherboard manufacturer will update those 300 series boards.

My assumption is that most/all X370, X470, and upcoming b450 will get a BIOS update for zen2 next year... but I wouldn't be surprised if some b350 boards do not get further BIOS updates.

Pulse or Sapphire?
I mean either way probably yeah. That's only like 100 euro more than a 1050ti for like 45-80% higher performance, right?

Sure it's a 2 year old arch, but a replacement for them isn't coming until next year it seems.
It's still good performance for the money. It'd be nice if prices is cheaper, but ~$250-300 for cards that are overkill for 1080p 60fps for almost every game is still decent.

Ryzen is far, far better perf/watt than Intel. Don't have this graph for updated, but it'd look even worse for Intel if I did since the 2000 series is even better perf/watt.

Attached: perf watt.png (1500x719, 49K)

>audio simulation

Attached: 1448988081961.png (370x408, 337K)

>Is ryzen power efficient?
AMD has been beating Intel over the head with performance per wat since Ryzen launched. Of course it's power efficient

It's digital guitar amplifier simulation, guitar effects processing, whatever it is called