microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-classic-intellimouse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good goy

wow

Good price for poortards that can't afford good shit

one of the shittiest mice i have ever had the displeasure of using
spend $10 and get a microsoft mouse

>(((Amazon)))

And then Amazon has mouse tracking data because you bought their malware infested mouse.

I got this at a swap meet for 5 bucks

Attached: 26-105-122-07.jpg (720x540, 10K)

>buying a mouse with a botnet in it

my dell mouse is pretty good senpai

Attached: dell-computer-mouse-500x500.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Thanks Geoff Bozo

im still using this analog mouse and will probably use until it breaks.

Attached: ms69-1.jpg (300x240, 17K)

>analog
i don't think you meant that. also i've used true analog joysticks but pc mouses were always serial (digital)

Unironically a good mouse.

I use this mouse at work. It's not bad.

I'm literally using that mouse right now. It's not amazing, but okay for the price. It's good enough to use with this shitty downstairs computer for when it's too goddamn hot to use my good setup upstairs.

>not using a $5 bootleg gaming mouse you got off Amazon with the last of your gift card money you got for your birthday
ISHYGDDT

Attached: Gaymer Mouse.jpg (679x679, 48K)

how are things like that? They seem like they would be shitty

It is, I just needed a new one because my old bootleg died

Plastic is really loose, it creaks around in my hand
It literally has "GAMER MOUSE" printed right above the side buttons
If you press more than 3 buttons at a time it acts like you're pressing none of them, very annoying in games where you have to do a lot of things at once (i.e. crouch, aim, and shoot)
It's a piece of shit, but it should last a few more years.

Not that user, but surprisingly good.

I got one on ebay and it works great, has 5 buttons plus DPI button, not latency or disconnecting issues.

I used to have the amazon mouse, it started to fail after 2 years.

One day I raged when it kept disconnecting and shattered it on the side of my desk.

also it was technically $0.01, but the shipping was $5

Woot
Link

this mouse is best mouse and only costs 10$ only mice that can run at full USB3.0 speed of 8000hz new mice can only do 1000-2000hz and yes it does matter this mouse internal sensor is 9000fps

Attached: wmo_b.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Are there any sites/youtube channels that compares mouses? They need to take apart the mouse completely and compare the quality of the materials. My cheap $20 "gamer mouse" from 2 years ago died because they cheaped out on the metal inside the "clicker" button. Where as my older Mx518 was a beast.

amazon basics is based
I bought their $100 monitor arm and it's identical to my ergotron one that cost $170. it's actually the exact same product just black not chrome.

Does any one have a list of periphials that are really good for the price? Shit that is under 20-30$. Mice/KB/Monitor?/etc

5 dollars is like 20 PLN. You got scammed. This shit costs them a dollar to make.

I'm using this right now. It's not too bad but I wouldn't buy it again. I bought it a while ago for the hell of it, figured it was worth a try for being so cheap.

>only costs 10$
Not anymore, faggot.

same one I use

youtu.be/n4muQs733bk
microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-classic-intellimouse
Well shit. Didn't realize it came back a few days ago.
I grabbed a bunch when some company was throwing them away for no apparent reason other than the refreshed systems came with new mouse and keyboards.

I have a buddy that swears by these shit mice.
Every like 2 years it breaks and he gets a new one
Always from the same seller
Every time he gets one it's a little different
Newest one doesn't have a haptic click
You just press down on the right or left button and it just do what it do
Still loves them
I don't get it
I still use my g5

Holy fuck. I'd rather work for a month saving up for a mouse than settle for that piece of shit at my desk.

OK for an office mouse I guess.. The Logitech B100 has a better laser. I like the Dell mice with side buttons tho.

Damn son, I'm no fan of microsoft but that promo is hype

>usb
Botnet

How is the sensor on these things? Do they have that double click problem down the line?
I see these going for like $3 USD shipped, thinking of grabbing like 10 of these to give to relatives when they ask me for mice, or sell it to people for 5~7 bux.

how meme'd am i?
[spoiler]it's really good for editing, outside the mouse/number pad combos[/spoiler]

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

This is the best mouse (Microsoft). I use it with my iMac 27" 5K. I also use the Microsoft Surface ergonomic keyboard

Attached: SurfaceVPdp_1_HeroPDPPanel_3_V1.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Precise as fuck and smooth. magnets in the aluminum scroll wheel

Attached: img_20180116_135443edited-100746904-large.jpg (700x887, 32K)

top view. the thumb is polycarbonate feel n

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1057, 357K)

>not spending the extra €55 euro and getting a top of the line mouse that will last you for 4+ years instead of being stuck with a bottom of the line mouse for 4+ years
ISHYGDDT. If you're using something for hours every day at least put a bit of money into it.

Come on pajeet you'll have to be a bit less obvious with your shilling next time

>pricey mouse
>pajeet
I find it ironic the Linux queers here call richfags pajeets when they own the worst technology and praise cheap plastic stuff. Oh, well.

I am and I use windows you retard. Your shilling is painfully obvious though.

>implying you have to own something to shill it

First, shut your fucking mouth, nigger. Second, how is it "shilling" when I'm posting about a mouse in a thread with other mice?

Umm sweetie

Attached: IMG_20180630_092259.jpg (2976x3968, 2.57M)

Your statement doesn't make any sense.

I bought the same mouse for $0.99 off eBay, and that's including shipping.

>no rgb
no deal

I would stock up on more Logitech m100s but some bald midget keeps buying all of them

>makes 3 posts about the same mouse instead of having it in one post
>make sure to point out that it's a Microsoft™ Surface™ mouse
>use vague marketing speak to promote it
>lashes out at linux users when called out
It's painfully obvious you don't belong here.
>pajeet gets paid to spout a script about some product he has to shill
>still can't afford said product because he only gets $0.02 per post

>amazon basics
gay

Which is better? The Logitech M100 or B100?

you sure about that?

Attached: ms69-2.jpg (300x283, 24K)