It'd be pretty cool to be a serial killer

It'd be pretty cool to be a serial killer.

Attached: ae394dbc14d9b4d6609b8a1eb18b3f09.png (600x860, 603K)

true

Attached: AB55841C-84AA-4F6B-8B63-55405C674ED3.jpg (600x638, 55K)

a whole day of worldwide infamy isn't worth going to jail forever

so be one
become the Pepsi Ripper

Attached: akzmq-.png (603x463, 67K)

the text there brings up some interesting shit

i don't know if toorima has a page on wikipedia or something but they had people who'd haunt tokyo crowds and just randomly stab someone as they walked past

usually they'd get away. scary shit actually when you think about it

Attached: 1534898365276.jpg (706x1000, 166K)

No it wouldnt. Seek mental treatment.

also i dont want to harm people

Hey lad, follow your dreams I guess. Don't be like that user from /co/ though, he didn't even break any high scores. I don't want Jow Forums being associated with that level of failure.

only as a vigilante serial killer

OP is probably just being edgy, a real budding serial killer would have written a vague post talking about how the world is corrupt and needs to be purged or something faggy like that.

you know jack shit about serial killers lol

start with yourself to get a little bit of training first

>implying being an expert on serial killers is something to be proud of

This.

>has opinion
>its wrong
>ANYONE WHO KNOWS BETTER THAN ME SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ON

god americans are fucking retarded

Attached: 1508848684251.png (403x334, 100K)

Murder is the ultimate form of dominance. Imagine the rush it gives to serial killers.

Attached: 1515059144750.jpg (604x453, 64K)

>opinion
>wrong
You must be a commie. Shove it up your ass 'Stralia.

america everybody

You'd be surprised.

Attached: download.jpg (255x198, 7K)

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

Attached: 10034.jpg (1350x1050, 632K)

No,retatd, not funny

Attached: 1536763326663.jpg (500x500, 33K)

op why don't you just kill yourself?

Attached: happy long.jpg (640x440, 85K)

How many serials have you killed?

I killed millions to raise money for my school.

Attached: box-tops-for-education header.jpg (960x450, 494K)

I will forgive you because your id has dubs.