Full size case or mini-itx?

Full size case or mini-itx?

Attached: 4.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

FELIX IS A CUTE

mini-itx, no doubt

ATX midtower. uATX if you really want to. ITX is a meme.

If you need to transport it anywhere get ITX. If you don't need to regularly move it ATX.

Size doesn't matter

My micro-ATX case doesn't handle the vibration of two large enterprise hard drives very well - it makes too much noise. The more robust tower case sitting on the floor next to the desk handles those drives just fine - I can barely hear them.

I accidentally ordered a full sized case some years ago, last month I transferred over the contents of my mini itx into it and got an atx mobo. It's so much easier to work with a full size case.

I want to suck Felix's dick.

ATX in a full size case

I always though mid-size cases were a meme. They take up a huge amount of space, to the point where I would never want on sitting on my desk. So if the PC is on the ground to the side, why bother with a cramped hot mess? just get a full size case and have great airflow.

disgusting

e-ATX

Whats your opinion on cable management?

μATX

mini-itx or fullsize. everything else is retarded.
do you want smaller form factor or do you need more expansion slots?

Get whichever case is cuter duh :3

The smaller the pricier.

take a number

this guy gets it

big case with a mitx board

Attached: IMG_20171110_124556.jpg (4608x3456, 1.3M)

lewd

i want a meme custom loop but my air cooling provides more than satisfactory cooling performance, please advise

get a custom loop anyways

if i remember correctly this build was done like this because the original mitx case the customer chose didnt have rad support so instead of going for an matx case or an mitx case with support they chose this.its such a ridiculously stupid build

Full-size unless you have some kind of very specific build dimensions you're looking after on your desk, or if you're some kind of idiot that just has to put their rig on their desk.

Consider this: The better the cooling your PC has, the hotter your room is going to get unless you have a way to completely vent the heat to the outside.

What aesthetic, lunarwave, terry davis-punk, Jow Forums approved, open source case do you recommend?

>Draw a woman
>Say its a girl (male)
When will (((they))) stop

>implying I wouldn't do the dirty

Attached: 1530128879595.jpg (374x347, 13K)

I want to slide my penis into his little mouth while he gently noms down on it and reflexively shifts his tongue.

Only if you overclock it farther or otherwise use higher-wattage parts. If you have a CPU using 100 watts of power, then it dumps 100 watts of heat into your room, and it does that whether it's at 70C with a cheap stock cooler, 50C with a fancy air cooler, or 30C with watercooling. The only thing that changes is how the heat gets from the CPU to the air in your room.

call me when mini-itx can handle the temperature

node 804

Felix's dick's probably bigger than yours

>implying that's a bad thing

I want Felix to pee in my mouth

Attached: 1523153303974.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

What's the name of the smallest case that can still take in a 1060?

what 1060? its its the single fan i think a e110 could. then you also have your kickstarter supersmall purpose built cases

1060s are offered in the "mitx" form factor where the PCB is really short and it's only 1 fan. They can pretty much fit in any case that has two PCIe slots in them.

kys impotent cuck