Do you collect boxes?

Do you collect boxes?

Attached: boxes.jpg (1728x2304, 925K)

I still have all the boxes from the parts of the pc I built 6 years ago

Yes

Only of important/expensive parts or if i have parts to refill them again.

No, I like to throw away things. If I dont use it often, might as well get rid of it.
Nobody should keep literal trash like cardboard boxes though.

If it's something I might resell then yes.

> do you collect trash

Thats entry level hoarding

>Do you collect boxes?
this is called hoarding, seek help

>gtx 1050ti
that's called collecting trash

Yes
I keep all the documentation, stickers, extra cables etc in my motherboard box and keep the boxes in a bigger box russian doll style. You never know when you might need it someday. Maybe it has a number you need for RMA or you want to see additional info not visible without disassembling the machine. For example, your memory’s model number without having to take out a stick.

I keep most boxes, yes. I sell a lot of stuff on when I'm bored of it, so it's massively helpful to keep the packaging.

I always keep the case box with the foam so I can transport it safely if need be.

>muh gaymes

I keep boxes of my tech stuff until I either resell it or when the warranty expires.

Had a wardrobe full at my old place and it was a nuisance getting rid of it all when I moved.
Now I've just emptied the back room of the new place after 10 years.

feel like I've recently been keeping my boxes in case I want to sell shit later, need to burn them I guess just taking up room

Attached: 58678.jpg (800x1422, 320K)

Of course I do, who doesn't?

Attached: IMG_20180629_230659.jpg (2448x3264, 628K)

Yes. Increases resell value and I have proper packaging when that happens.

Attached: DSC_0071.jpg (2160x3840, 1.65M)

>who doesn't?
Sane people.

How can NOT keeping the boxes be sane? I recently sold my monitor and was glad to have the original package and perfectly fitting shipping material. How else should I ship 10 KG of a monitor?

I have a 2nd cellar where I generally keep empty packages of all sizes and material. When I sell things I can perfectly package them.

I keep them in case i need serial numbers or upc for returns, as well as increasing reselling value .

only functional reasons

You're sick.

yes, sick to recycle and sell thing i dont need instead of hoarding them

Well I almost never resell things, because I generally keep them long enough that by the time I replace them, they no longer have enough value to make it worth selling them.

Also that shit takes up space, its cluttered enough around here.

Yes, in a way.
I have a small apartement with not much room for storage, so I pile them up.
Need to save them in case I have to return something.

I usually keep the box for the duration of the warranty, just in case I need to repackage for RMA.

After that, if it's something resalable then maybe, if not then I throw the box away. Being able to clean up, and put back into it's original box usually nets me a few bucks more than if I didn't have the box.

That said, my 40" TV's warranty expires this year so it's time to throw that box out as I'll probably keep it, just move it to a different room when I upgrade.

Yeah sixth marriage earlier this year