Manjaro Laptop

Does anyone here own one?
Been interested on these for awhile now but want to hear it from people who have had time with it before I make a decision.

Attached: manjaro-linux-laptop-1.jpg (600x362, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/manjaro/packages-core/blob/master/manjaro-system/manjaro-update-system.sh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>buy thinkpad
>install gentoo
Problem solved

>install gentoo
user...

someone tell him Gentoo is compromised

I...

Muh gentoo, your mum is compromised faggot

>Does anyone here own one?
No but I use manjaro on muh laptop :)

>hurr durr
>imma l33t h@h0r with mah Gentpoo

Fuck outta here with that meme shit.
>butthurt af that his OS is shit

yeah, me too. love manajro, hence why I'm curious about this laptop.

Does the hardware also break every few weeks along with the OS?

>kek

Why would I tell lies on the internet?

Attached: 1503953695907s.jpg (125x98, 3K)

>buying a distro branded white label laptop

i hate this board

>implying MacOs isn't a branded linux distro

manjaro is just arch for people who are too dumb to install arch

reminder that the manjaro devs have let the ssl cert on their website lapse multiple times

reminder that the arch devs decided to remove a feature from pacman before manjaro even existed, then the manjaro devs decided to make the feature integral to their update process, and then they claimed the arch devs removed it specifically to be hostile towards them

reminder that this pile of garbage exists github.com/manjaro/packages-core/blob/master/manjaro-system/manjaro-update-system.sh

>2013
>using a backdoored distro

ishygddt

>macOS
>Linux

Attached: shame.jpg (1200x545, 139K)

please don't use af

>too dumb to install arch
too lazy*
arch requires literally zero intelligence to install
if you think following a wiki makes you smart I've got some bad news for you friend

They are too stupid. Manjaro has a lot of compromises for making a 20 minute install process easier. No smart person would choose manjaro if they had the 75 iq required to copy paste from a wiki to install arch

This does NOT affect any code hosted on the Gentoo infrastructure. Since the master Gentoo ebuild repository is hosted on our own infrastructure and since Github is only a mirror for it, you are fine as long as you are using rsync or webrsync from gentoo.org.

Also, the gentoo-mirror repositories including metadata are hosted under a separate GitHub organization and not affected as well.

All Gentoo commits are signed, and you should verify the integrity of the signatures when using git.

>install Linux for Negroes
No thanks

What compromises?

Have you tried reading the replies in this thread? It boils down to shitty package maintenance and negligence all around.