OpenBSD does not need so called "trim"

OpenBSD does not need so called "trim"
tedunangst.com/flak/post/lessons-learned-about-TRIM

Attached: 1530308785346.png (800x689, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LbUyY1mj
tedunangst.com/flak/post/moving-to-https
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>insecure connection
>self signed cert
>2018
>not using let's encrypt
not even going to bother reading this autistic rant if the guy can't even set up HTTPS properly

Thanks for the blog post.

Here's a pastebin for you guys
pastebin.com/LbUyY1mj

Oh look, Jow Forums's OpenBSD shill's daily post

Attached: reebsd.png (500x336, 99K)

>OpenBS doesn't need trim
>whole paste talking about their ongoing efforts to add trim
wew

let me guess, he's one of those people who knows that the PKI is shit, but then couldn't deal when Lets Encrypt came along and started giving away free certs, because that meant that he couldn't just say "it's rigged! It's a racket!" anymore.

Did you even read the article you posted? Also, Haiku is the superior hobbyist OS. It's the Mac OS of non-Apple PCs with the full GUI and the hybrid kernel, and it runs fast as fuck on any dumpster picked shitbox with a 1 minute install time. BSD is garbage.

He's a LibreSSL developer, so I'm pretty sure he can deal with the stuff from a technical point of view.
His argument is basically: do you trust me, Ted Unangst, or some random certificate provider that somehow has root certificates in your browser?

Trim is legacy shit from ten years ago, drives haven’t needed it for years in general.

OpenBSD is the realest Unix left. All hail the puffer fish.

>unsecure site
lol? and he's talking about security?

OpenBSD is a meme

Attached: 1510127284143.jpg (960x720, 64K)

There were attempts to add trim, but was abandoned after realising it's garbage.

self signed certificate, his reasoning is here: tedunangst.com/flak/post/moving-to-https

The amount of anti-openbsd shilling in Jow Forums makes me curious. Why would someone dedicate so much time and energy creating anti-openbsd threads and posting age old pastas everytime another comments anything? OpenBSD must be doing something right all these years, because a fringe OS that minds its own bussiness and is free to dl can't cause this much butthurt.

Because

Is losing relevance.

How much are they paying you

because ((( they ))) want everyone on the botnet and it doesn't have systemd so it's gotta go

Attached: 1528941675136s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

it's the same couple of crazy people all that time, don't underestimate the tenacity and stamina of mentally ill individuals

OpenBSD has never harmed anybody and only positively contributed to the world of security and operating systems

it's quite correct too, any fucker can buy a cert... the little padlock it means nothing.