Where can I learn some IT things for free so I can bullshit my way into a helpdesk job?

Where can I learn some IT things for free so I can bullshit my way into a helpdesk job?

Attached: 1530302006887.jpg (2000x1500, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cybrary.it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google

It's spelt goblin, dumb mutt.

:^)

Attached: arya visits dorne.png (1360x730, 919K)

man i had the biggest crush on maisie growing up but now she looks like a fucking goblino

mmm nah, her chipmunk ayy lmao looking smol ass face kills it man.

She looks like a goblin but I think it's just because we're on the internet. If I met her irl I'd probably think she was cute.

cybrary.it/
I thought this was pretty good. Just go through the CompTIA stuff and you'll be fine

thanks user

>title name

Attached: HAHAJES.png (483x701, 346K)

La creatura

She isn't even that bad, I'd grab her crotch anytime t b h

Hippocrene Books specializes in dictionaries and textbooks for less-commonly-taught languages, and offers several Indian languages! If you think that you cannot find an English-X/X-English dictionary in the language you're looking for, try Hippocene!

Those eyebrows are a major deterrent, but otherwise she's cute for a petite girl.

This is good advice. Cybrary is legit, free IT training.

Shut up you fat spic. Go get a job.

based

Why do all women with the tiniest bit of Anglorat genetic presence either have the appearances close towards orcs or close towards goblins? Anglorats are the worst genetic line on the planet. Men without body hair, emasculated cucks, and women who look like orcs or goblins or in-between. It baffles me.

Inbreeding. Just like galapagos tortoises

Came here to post this, good shit

Why is she so good looking Jow Forums?

Attached: 1484965080341.jpg (960x960, 147K)

in notre dame

Attached: FHya78E.jpg (1536x2048, 449K)

cybrary owner samefagging to shill. Fuck off.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame

I will gladly fuck off with the offers of free information, sweetie. Try to work on your anger though, you sound like an ungrateful little bigot boy. Maybe the playpen that is Jow Forums is better place for you?

because you're a loser with zero self esteem who goes after underdeveloped, ugly girls because you think that means you won't have to deal with the competition

literally no ass and tits

you're a faggot
she has a mouth, asshole and pussy, more than enough to get you off

God she's so retarded looking

Earthlings should feel bad for pressuring women into taking slutty pictures

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
H-hello, Im user. Y-youre the prettiest girl Ive seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with its leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? ITS ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, ILL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?
>look at the menu. Its in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!
Im sorry, madam, we don-
I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, ITS ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AINT WE?
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

Attached: maisie-williams-on-the-set-of-departures-in-upstate-ny-05-10-2017-7.jpg (1280x1919, 218K)

Her ass is underrated. She should show it off more often.

Attached: 1523844937129.jpg (777x1159, 107K)

nothing, my precious
gollum, gollum

Worked with her a little bit on the first round of shooting during New Mutants. She's actually quite nice in person.

Damn, british women look like THAT?

wtf I hate asia now

The technical term most relevant to the picture is "butter-face."

>>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with its leg caught in a wood chipper
Gets me every time

>casting arya in a movie with'mutants' in the title
they know

she has an attractive face

from this in S1

Attached: Maisie.jpg (2515x1824, 1.74M)

to this in S5

Attached: 1400259697388.jpg (1920x1080, 575K)

Jacking up on coffee 24/7 will do that to you over 4 years if you're still developing