Why did Satoshi Nakamoto write the first bitcoin wallet for Windows...

Why did Satoshi Nakamoto write the first bitcoin wallet for Windows? Isn't it a strange pick considering those circles (cypherpunks) tend to be Unix freaks?

Attached: screen3.png (640x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/tree/4405b78d6059e536c36974088a8ed4d9f0f29898
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nips are weird about technology

Assuming Satoshi is his real name, and he's Japanese, chances are he used Windows XP.

1) Windows has highest usage. If he truly believed in Bitcoin's potential scope, making a Windows wallet first would make the most sense.
2) As an element of , either that's true (unlikely), or it might be an element of identity-obfuscation. An American/Western cybergeek almost certainly would target Linux first, so if Satoshi wanted to throw the scent off his trail, why not release it to some other OS first?

Wei Dai = Satoshi Nakamoto
Used to work for Microsoft on crypto project
Published a very similar idiea called "b-money" already in 1998
And... yes, he programmed in C++ for Microsoft.

i'm still amazed that someone wrote a fully working client in C++, even if it only ran on windows initially, and just dropped it online back in 2009.

if anything it confirms he's asian
they only use windows

he's not an open source shill like you fags

Come to think of it I have never seen the source code of the original bitcoin client. Anyone care to spoonfed me a link? I want to read the comments between the source codes.
You'd be surprised how much it can tell about a man.

>assuming

Nevermind, found it.
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/tree/4405b78d6059e536c36974088a8ed4d9f0f29898
Seeing how he writes those comments, I don't think the man is Japanese, it's too perfect for a Japanese.

Linux = no GPU drivers = no mining

Shittiest OS in the existence

isn't netbsd popular in japan?

imagine making this post and thinking you're right about anything
>inb4 bait
i know

You haven't disproved anything

Enjoy your useless OS

what a good looking interface omg

not really, they're like 99% windows

why would I need to disprove the ramblings of the mentally handicapped?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_the_well

Try again. Or just accept you're wrong and get back to your shitty OS.

nips don't know linux exist

if you unironically think that GPU drivers don't exist for linux, and don't realize most people use linux to "mine" shitcoins
you should preemptively auto-euthanize

If satoshi is Japanese, usually him will had windows computer in work or university.

If satoshi is a group hackers, windows begin better way to diffuse bitcoin.

I have several rigs with all of them running on Ubuntu or ethOS. though I agree with you, it's a total garbage OS but mining on them is better.

Nips still send each other faxes. FAXES.

I would like to remind you, you still haven't presented any proof to back that up. Try again.

original client had no GPU mining you retard, back then it was all CPU mining.

This is why, the Japanese all run windows.

Attached: 1444669715604[1].png (1239x712, 201K)

here

Companies love their faxes, we get faxes all the time via the AIO inkjet printer which even asks if you want to send a color fax when we send faxes.

They call each other up, say there's a fax coming in that needs to be signed and faxed back and in it comes, printed on A4, signed, and then faxed back.

Faxes have been on the way out in business for many years in most of the world. Except in Japan. In Japan faxes are more popular than ever.

I am the Queen of England. It is true because I said it.

Random post on anonymous imageboard is no proof. Try again.

what's to prove you literal retard? that ethOS or Ubuntu exist? just go to ethOS website and check how many of their rigs are running, it's right there.

but it says 2013/04/27

Prove that more mining rigs use Linux. I will wait.

Until you present actual evidence I consider you factually wrong. Moreover, you will not receive any more replies from me until said evidence is presented.

kill yourself faggot you are not welcome here, nor is your "trolling" original

The bank called me yesterday. They wanted some documentation to back up a big transaction, it all had to be faxed. It's Bank of America.

Fax functionality is still there for most business/enterprise lvl multfunction/AIO printers.
It's still useful as a legacy fall back when the internet is down or when there are technical problems, all that's needed is a landline and power.

So you have no proof? Well that was to be expected.
>impling trolling
Also expected, common emotional response after losing an argument.

In the future, I'd suggest not entering the discussion if you are blissfully clueless about the subject at hand. Have a good day, son.

Attached: retard.png (349x318, 222K)

I accept your concession

he doesn't even exist, bitcoin was made by CIA to give money to shadow operatives

- Charlie coming through, do you copy? I need $7500 to cover the costs.
- Copy that, $7500 dispatched right to your wallet
- What... What is this? I repeat: I need US dollars.
- Oh, this is something better. This is internet money. Just find some Bitcoin ATM in Afganistan and cash out. It is untraceable.

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

very interesting read

ya know except the entire ruby community.

>asian
>they only use windows
>women know their place
Truly a culture superior to ours

wow an american pretending to be a jap just pwned them hard style

>implying they didnt just inspect element to get the screencap
nice digits btw very nice

basically the same idea

Because he wanted people to use it.

Because he was black.

Attached: cap_[HorribleSubs]_Kino_no_Tabi_(2017)_-_08_[480p]_00_03_31_01.jpg (853x480, 66K)

>you will not receive any more replies from me until said evidence is presented.
>still replies
imagine being so upset you just HAVE to have the last word

windows has more retards, which is exactly what you need when you're running a pyramid scheme like shitcoin

>pyramid scheme
it doesn't have a restricted hierarchy and satoshi hasn't made any money from it since he's never withdrawn from his bitcoin wallet