Flatmate being a devil. ways to fight back?

she is insanely immature. she locks herself in her room and will not talk to anyone. as retaliation for people talking at a normal volume in the lounge, she now blasts her TV at max volume non stop while she is awake. We have some people on night shift so it is actually a concern. Any ideas on creative ways to fight back a little bit? She is the head tenant so there is no real way of kicking her out of the sharehouse that I am aware of.

Attached: ivpd7y4.jpg (435x2048, 378K)

Move out, all of you
Leave her to pay 100% rent

get a nodemcu or any other esp8266 chip and build a wifi jammer. turn it on when shes being a cunt.

ive played with blocking wifi and its worked well, but doesnt effect her tv

if you can get line of sight to the TV somehow you can use a TV-B-Gone. It's a simple little gizmo with an IR LED that just broadcasts "turn off" codes from a couple dozen models of TV remote.

Just rape her.

Pull the electricity fuse until she gets out of her room and punch her.

listen to trips, brah.
alternatively plant an emp grenade in her room.

A good dicking

>she is insanely immature
>therefore I will escalate a stupid passive-aggressive war rather than deal with it like an adult

anime_girl_with_a_derisive_smug_expression.jpg

if she refuses to talk (like, literally ignores everyone 100%) how can you go about handling the situation like an adult? put her in time out?

yelling and complaining at the time problems are actually happening doesn't count as "talking".

Have you actually tried pulled her to the side and tried to have a proper conversation when you're both calm?
Even if that were to fail completely, what exactly is stuff like fucking around with wifi going to accomplish?

messages such as "hey yesterday you music was quite loud in my room. would you be able to lower the volume while i am on nightshift? it is only three nights this week"
were met with
"no. i can listen to music if i want to"

Get a subwoofer and blast loud nigra, trust me it works

just move out.

Move out. People like that are intractable and moving will be less effort than trying to manage that nightmare. It doesn't matter if you have to go to a worse location, pay more, or whatever, some things aren't worth the drama.

/thread

idk where you are but here there are noise laws. call the police and eventually they'll get so sick of having to come out and deal with her they'll start fining her

Sounds like she got a mental problem, but just move out

based

She wouldn't listen because this problems you described only concern you personaly. If you want to talk to her get her attention by explaining what it means to her and not why it matters to you. People like doesn't care about others

You can either move out as others have said, or try to completely destroy her life to the point where she can't afford her rent anymore and SHE has to move out.

Considering that she's the one causing all this drama, why would you be the one that has to go through the pain in the ass that is moving out?
Fuck her. If she's the one causing problems, she should be the one to pay the price for them.

What does she do for a living?

suck OP's mate's dick

This. Talk to all the other flatmates, pick a new place together, and move out at the same time.

learn the noise laws for your city. if it turns out she is indeed breaking them, call the police. also, does her tv use cable? if so, cut it. literally. everytime it's fixed, cut it.

alternatively, just beat the shit out of her. just make sure your face is hidden and you are wearing someone else's clothing. and gloves. hide all skin. make sure you have an alibi. then beat the shit out of her.

Are you for real OP? A little girl is making your life miserable and you come to Jow Forums to bitch about it? Either move out like the beta faggot you are or man up and fuck her shit up.

Use half of her shampoo and dilute it with a little of your jizz. Shampoo for girls can be crazy expensive.

Put nails in her shoes. Make her favorite shoes dirty while you are at it.

Lock the door and "accidentally" leave the key in the lock, let her in only after an hour of her calling you.

Keep insulting whatever she is insecure about (too fat/too skinny/ugly nose etc). Call her a stupid whore from time to time to mix things up. If she escalates and physically attacks you hit back, but make sure you aim for the stomach so it doesn't leave any marks. If you are bigger you can also tackle her to the ground and keep insulting her.

If you cook for eachother keep preparing dishes that she hates. You can also add a saliva and a bit more salt to her portion.

Block sites only she frequents on the router for short periods of time.

Eat her desserts she puts in the fridge. This alone doesn't do anything, but the less desserts she has the more irritable she will get and the other methods will get more effective.

Talk to your other male flatmates and make an agreement to ask her for sex whenever any of you are alone with her. Women get really frustrated when every sees them as a cock sleeve.

Turn off the power

If you'd try any of these on me I'd castrate you. Fucking psychopath.

post her feet

That girl is intentionally depriving other people from sleep because she's a nutcase drama queen, she deserves no better.

> Use half of her shampoo and dilute it with a little of your jizz
> you hit back, but make sure you aim for the stomach so it doesn't leave any marks. If you are bigger you can also tackle her to the ground and keep insulting her.
> You can also add a saliva and a bit more salt to her portion.
> Talk to your other male flatmates and make an agreement to ask her for sex whenever any of you are alone with her.
All of this is hot.

This is stupid. OP don't listen to this guy.
If you do any of these things where she knows it's you, she'll start to seriously hate you, and since she's a selfish irrational bitch, you should expect her to try to ruin your life as well, and you don't want that because she could easily tell the police anything and they'll believe everything she says no matter what.
Good luck trying to fight rape charges.

What you need to do is ruin her life without her knowing it was you.
Depending on her job you could try to sabotage it or get her fired.
Try to fuck with her relationships (boyfriend or family).
Lockpick her room when she's not there and put ransomeware on her digital devices (if you can get one that won't give you the key, better) or slightly damage her things in a way that doesn't look like it was purposely damaged.
Or when it rains while she's at work, slightly open her window.
Put insects in her closet so they eat through her clothes.
Strategically cut some strings in her favourite shirt so she doesn't notice anything wrong until it starts to fall apart during the day.
Put highty addictive hard drugs in her food without ever telling her, and she won't know why she feels like complete shit.
Hack into her devices and send any compromising info to her family, friends, boyfriend, etc.

And remember, EVERYTHING should look like nobody did it.
Don't do anything where she'll suspect it's her flatmates but not know exactly who.
She should think none of you is doing anything to her.
Always look like you're sad about her misfortunes.

Why do we allow Europosters on this board?

Attached: 3kv94H.jpg (1024x624, 99K)

You think she is immature but you are fucking terrible at discussing a problem with someone. Get alone with her, ask her what's happening and remind her that she is not living alone. If you just start with your complain nobody will give a shit and simiss you. Nobody like assholes that complain, even if they are right.
On the other hand if you don't care just talk with the other idiots and move all at once and ditch her. If this ever happens again ssk yourself who is the actual cunt.

EMP

You sound like a massive incel cunt that plots alone in a room and writes weird shit in a notebook and never acts on anything. Always the same shitty day dreaming, never having the balls to do shit.
How often do you re run past conversations in the showrr?

>You sound like a massive incel cunt that plots alone in a room and writes weird shit in a notebook and never acts on anything. Always the same shitty day dreaming, never having the balls to do shit.
That's exactly right.

>How often do you re run past conversations in the showrr?
I never shower so I never do that, but if I did, it would be often.

so edgy user i bet you cant even bench 135

Sounds more trouble than it's worth just move out or get the rest of your house mates in agreement to have a intervention that ends with her getting the boot

lmao what an autistic fuck lmao

Have you tried getting your housemates to agree on keeping the volume low?
Maybe if you show you're willing to do that, she'll start considering being rational and talk to you.

Also, what about getting earplugs for her and you guys?