*TAKES A SIP* NO, I DON'T PIRATE.I DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL THAT COULD GET ME IN TROUBLE

*TAKES A SIP* NO, I DON'T PIRATE.I DON'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL THAT COULD GET ME IN TROUBLE.
t. Literally 80% of people above 45 in the tech industry.
Why do boomers not understand that pirating is a meme?Why do they take it so seriously?

Attached: IMG_20180630_105224.png (1080x529, 272K)

It's because those retards exist that we can pirate freely without repercussions
SOMEBODY has to buy this shit

Yes but on the other hand the are passing laws against piracy

and every single one of those laws only punishes law abiding citizens who pay for their stuff

it's like DRM, only paying customers get fucked by DRM schemes, while pirates enjoy an unencumbered and superior gaming experience without shit like denuvo bogging down their computer

Reminder that copyright infringement is a moral obligation. Civil disobedience to unjust draconian laws.

Because why would they admit to something illegal in public you fucking retard?

>haha look at me im so cool i download a video :DD hax0r!! :D
fucking gen z

they had no problem recording the radio or the tv on vhs, youre the meme fucking retard. strawman harder

this
i for one respect our boomer elders

>pirating
>something illegal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even my gen have acted this way for a long time they are retarded nuboomers
T. 27 year old virgin boomer white male with a small penis

Attached: boomer_0.jpg (800x419, 107K)

(You)

>hahaha how dare they support the creators and fund their future games/movies/software the companies should just go bankrupt because I'm poor

Im 26. Pirated my whole youth. Now that im sn adult with value I contribute and pay. I hope piracy is eradicated

Except with those, you also record the ads and what ever they insert into the broadcast.

Reminder to tweet #ResistCapitalism and #BashTheFash from your iPhone X when you get to Starbucks. Tell me more about these unjust draconian laws.

>pirating is a meme
did you mean NOT pirating is a "meme"? you're not even consistent with your autism words anymore

I think he meant that piracy being bad and can get you into trouble is a meme

>gaming
Grow up, manchild.

> why would I want some upscaled 128kbs to 326 kpbs

> why own something illegally when i can afford to buy it

> why don't you go work and give all your money to the homeless

> why do anything for money atol just give your time up for me

This desu.

>gaming
Off yourself.

>doesn’t know shit about audio or how to acquire quality music rips

>gaming
Adults are talking, go back to

Pirating is not a meme. Everyone does it. But you shouldn't take it seriously.

None of you better watch anime.

Attached: 1529935416344.jpg (1440x1080, 891K)

I'm 26 as well. Pirated my whole youth. Now that I'm an adult, I still pirate. It's easy, it's convenient, it allows me to obtain content earlier than paying for it sometimes, and it allows me to save money for my nest egg.

Attached: v2m3p065pss01.jpg (750x944, 149K)

My 63 years old grandma pirates terabytes of movies and series every month, my parents also pirate a lot
There goes your argument

Kek where did these come from.

Attached: iwantoffthiswildride.jpg (786x800, 173K)

>he doesn't breath monster every day

Attached: boomer days.jpg (1500x761, 276K)

Attached: 1528999353427.jpg (720x680, 70K)

ITT:
/v/irgins pretend they are not video game players.

facebook probably, where you should be

I've got no good reason to pirate a product. I understand it of you can't afford something you really want but otherwise it's just taking money from people

Shit thread shit OP
this forced meme is not funny
OP kill yourself please and remember to sage and report

Attached: flop.png (800x592, 527K)