Boot up desktop

>boot up desktop
>command prompt window shows up and disappears in a fraction of a second

Attached: 1515783073259.png (239x229, 82K)

>boot up desktop
>getty shows up and disappears when I type startx

Attached: 1524366837019.png (444x331, 25K)

>boot up desktop
>error sound plays but no error message box

>boot up desktop
>can see haggard face in reflection when screen is black

>boot up dextop
>plugged in new hardware sound plays but didn't plug anything in

>yeah hang on, i need to reboot into my main linux install for that, one sec
>reboot
>"installing updates..."

Attached: a-skeleton-with-problems-c444b2.jpg (347x540, 35K)

>boot up computer
>windows loading animation shows

Attached: 1523424433793.png (500x512, 136K)

lol, I keylogged a GF once and she complained about that very thing. Told her I'd fix it. I'd already got all her passwords.

so was she cheating or not?

Did you suspect she was cheating on you? If not, that's really creepy, user.

>be retarded frog poster
>post retarded frog post
>suck cock

Yeah, she was getting explicit with some guy and had wrote his name on her tits on stickam (long ago). I couldn't find a single image though but from chats I know that they'd done certain shit on cam together.
After I busted her about it I never let on that I had access to all her shit.

She begged me to not kick her out, I did and then even her dad called me to have me reconsider because she was threatening suicide. The entire time she was STILL talking to the guy.

I got a soppy, from the heart, apologetic text from her about 5 minutes after she'd emailed this fucker telling him she had to back off for a few days. The message was full with flirty shit. That hurt the most desu.

i see that often on computers that are used by companies. they might also block cmd access but you can still access it by creating your own scripts.

That is why most of the time it is not worth to have a girl or wife.They can be a great experience or big fail that can effect your life very bad with all energy, money and time invested going to trash.

Imagine user there is a lot of tech illiterate people that will never able to do the same thing like you and they don't know that their girl/wife are cheater.

Great to know that my gf of 3 years is tech illiterate so all her password belongs to me because she ask me all the time to manage tech stuff for her.

SCUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAANG

These days though anyone can see a strange login from an unfamiliar device. They will probably be notified about it.
You're better off to just capture all keystrokes, it's so easy. The girl I was with back them was a fucking whore, still is.
They aren't all pieces of shit. You can meet some pretty decent and loyal woman if you actually go looking for it instead of just taking the prettiest one like I did back then.

Yes they can be great experience like I said but they can be fuck your life easily.

I know friends who had virgin, conservative and good girls that ended up cheating on them.
I mostly blame technology because girls usually have a lot of male competition for her(cause of pussy), technology makes them easy to branch swing to another partner or cheat.

>boot up thinkpad
>command prompt appears

>oh wait, that's just the linux init

just like you can win the lottery too

well even the one who fucked me over, I regret nothing. I had some great times, good sex. It wasn't all bad. I'm glad I lived through it, it's made me a better person in the end

>Open task manager and immediately a random system exe file that was running closes

There are literally billions of woman out there, some of them are just like you.
You wont get one if you don't try. You don't even have to try very hard but you have to at least be out there and trying

lol never seen that. It's easy to hide

I see it because I use Process Hacker, it highlights a process with a red color before it closes

>Triggered by a frog
go back to Tumblr pansexual bitch

user, i hope you're not running systemd

have you tried making a copy of taskmgr.exe and renaming it? it might just be looking for "taskmgr"

>set pc to sleep
>go to sleep yourself
>hear pc bootup in middle of night
>go check it out
>somehow only getting black screen
brick where shat :)

>Getting mad over racist nazi frog.
You are on the wrong website tranny

If you're below a certain level of attractiveness, you probably won't get one either unless you're willing to pay for it in some way (marriage, prostitution, etc.)

Pussy is the most valuable commodity in the world, and women know it. Of course they are going to demand a lot for it, whether it's being insanely physically attractive or simply paying them a ton of money.

>Pussy is the most valuable commodity in the world
No they're not, stop putting pussy on such a pedastal. Sure it's probably nice to have someone from time to time. But it's not likint living without a women would break a person. There's always other ways of escaping loneliness

>boot up desktop
>"xserver failed to boot properly"

Attached: Kermit.jpg (567x340, 18K)

There are tons of women out there that just want someone who listens. Just do that and you’ll get the pussy and probably a loyal partner. Starting conversations with random girls is the hardest part but if you can manage that you want to make it so the conversation is mostly her talking and you listening and boom she likes you.