I'm drunk, naked...

I'm drunk, naked, laying in my bed typing this post and there is a stranger passed out on the couch in the living room of my apartment.

I've never impulse bought anything drunk before but give me one reason I shouldn't buy pic related right now.

My current phone is a ZTE Maven 2, an absolute piece of shit device that I got for free from AT&T for signing up for their pay as you go plan. God damn I can't wait to hack this piece of shit phone to pieces with a fucking axe as soon as I upgrade.

sage and ignore this thread desu

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-041017.png (480x854, 148K)

>give me one reason I shouldn't buy pic related right now.
Because you're drunk.

B-but it's so beautiful

Posting from one right now it's based.

You should buy it, it's a great phone

No it isn't.

why buy that drunk when you could instead buy a high-mid end 3D printer drunk instead? many more hours of fun than yet another slab running at a slightly higher speed with a slightly better-looking screen

Attached: index.jpg (342x342, 21K)

Take a pic of the sleeping stranger post here

Oppo find x is prettier

It's ceramic. You have to put it in a case which means it doesn't matter if it's pretty, you won't see it.

I tried partner, this is the best shot I could get. I don't wanna wake the guy up, who knows what he might do if he wakes up and finds himself in a strange place

Attached: IMG_20180630_044141.jpg (1440x2560, 650K)

What a copout fuck off OP

Not available in the US

>I don't know how to order a device

Or don't drop your phone like a retard

Accidents happen

He wouldn't know. The furthest he ever went from his bedroom is in the kitchen, when mommy yells "dinner is ready"

>he fell for the no bezels meme
>he fell for the motorized autism meme
>he fell for the curved edges meme

Attached: 1520347688164.gif (413x243, 51K)

Wasn’t there an user that bought 100 hedges drunk on amazon

You forgot to add an "S" on the name of that device.

It's a great phone I've had one since october

You should pay a bit more for the S, it's only like $100 more