Samsung hate thread

Samsung hate thread

Attached: IMG_20180630_053740_782.jpg (1280x1224, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/06/29/apple-iphone-x-plus-new-iphone-specs-price-camera-display-release-date-price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check'd

lol. LOL. FUCKING LOL. yall are fucking pathetic.. samsung the only one keeping it real rn.. their software is really improved nowadays ,theres a lot more useful features than stick android and shit. u don't even have to be in the latest droid cuz Samsung got all the new features already. nothing to hate about sammy. other than the note 7 shiz which was like 10 years ago.

never forget

Attached: DKNCKgQ25zDJ2QRyrsnSWHnGkmRDpyW4Js0gWO8RNqQAEcJHaDtZNScKvu2AZDZYBEw=h900.png (599x900, 150K)

what's your fav part about Samsun for me, it's KNOX

Thx for your opinions, iCucks.

>theres a lot more useful features than stick android

Like what?

Have a Note 8 myself and I like the hardware but I don't see how the non-stock Android adds anything at all.

U mad

Samsung lost to crapple in court
with a weak case
how had r u

>USA court supports USA business

what a surprise.

Samsung is
corrupt
full of gookery
locked down more than crapple
not innovative
mainstream
presumptuous
pompous
in league with their government
bad at qa
bad at pr
and bad at launching peripherals

Attached: IMG_20180628_182823_629.jpg (1280x960, 179K)

>samsung the only one keeping it real
nigger detected. plus, their ads are cringey as fuck

I noticed you didn't even try to refute my point.

as if your point needs
a) refuting
b) attention
c) an explanation on why American everything is owned by corporations

please try harder next time meesta keem

I'm getting the note 9 when it comes out, upgrading from an s6 edge. I know the S10 is going to have a lot exciting features, but I can't wait that long. I'm interested in seeing the new functionality they include with the SPen, it conjues airs of the joycon functionality with the switch or a key fob for your Tesla or something.

Attached: 30605429_1714556408581340_3561405899958386688_n.jpg (640x800, 54K)

give it back jamal

Attached: wa3ad.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Witnessed

So I'm switching phones every 1-2 years and usually cycle between iPhones and androids and my current phone is S8 plus - my first Samsung.
Overall decent, but
>app or system crash at least daily
>still far from stock Google or iOS smoothness
>you can't set a navbar color to fucking black
>retarded software gimmicks that you need to disable and it still gets in your face with all the samsung pass, knox, cloud and all the other garbage I don't want to use.
>bloatware that can not be uninstalled
>ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE JELLY VIDEO STABILIZATION. WHY THE FUCK NO ONE TALKS ABOUT
>edge screen curve looks pretty sometimes but actually very annoying in prolonged use

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Is this the shill thread? Remember to sage and report

Amazing to see a sammie hate thread turn into a love fest. Truly the company with the greatest consumer goodwill, next to CD Projekt Red

falseflag paid psyoperatives!

Attached: 1529958194476.gif (128x128, 130K)

On a side note, how do I unlock frp of this Samsung device?

praise Geraldo ea bad!!!
>releases already made content that originally was a part of the whole game to control resells on consoles
>constantly shills
>claims to be anti mtx and gamey game yet has mtx in gwent
>claims to be anti lootbox yet the winter sale on gog had the star system
>tries to shit on other companies while having lower player numbers
but they put a piece of paper into a jewel case they gewd!

I hate samsung

desu that says more about the overall state of the industry and how easily won the gaming community is rather than the company itself. same shit with most brands anyways

>Locked down more than Apple
Bull fucking shit.
Posted from my rooted snapdragon Samsung Galaxy S8

>knox equivalent at apple?
>itunes restore equivalent at shillsung?

>knox equivalent
The whole of iOS to the point where there are sometimes months without a jailbreak available
>iTunes restore
NAND backups, gaylord

ITT poorfags that can't afford neither apple nor samsung phones.

so wait your telling me a new ios version is capable of signaling whether its been jailbroken or not in the past? youre telling me also that nand backups are as easy as "appleā„¢ one button" solutions in a program that is officially on samsungs website?
could you do me a favor and post your face? :^)

Knox doesn't magically signal Samsung. It just shows on screen whether or not you've voided your warranty by flashing a custom ROM. That's it. If you think Apple can't tell if your iPhone was previously jailbroken after you restore the stock firmware, you're a retard. The only difference is the replacement policies. Apple checks if it boots and if it has water damage if it's within the warranty term, and if it's a common issue that has caused the iPhone to shit out, or something easily reproducible without doing something to void the warranty, they won't even check to see if it was jailbroken, they just replace it and send you on your way. Samsung policy is to first put the phone in download mode and look at the "warranty void" field. If it says 0x0, they replace it. If it says 0x1, they don't. That simple. Often you can get around that by using the carriers warranty replacement process, if you bought it carrier branded and not unlocked, because they'll often just swap out the phone. I bricked my s8 because i flashed the wrong file by mistake and it tripped knox, and T-Mobile swapped it out anyway as soon as I told them the battery died during a software update (it didn't, but that's the easiest way to explain how partitions got messed up) and that's that.

As for NAND backups, I personally prefer them to iTunes backups because the backup is stored on my phone and I can make a new backup or restore an old one without needing a computer.

t. Macfag that hates iPhones and used to work in a regional executive position for one of the largest carriers in the US

signaling was a bad choice of words, sorry shill
you still failed to prove my post wrong samsung fangay

y'all need to get y'all ass of deez board Jamal

Like that multi screen which Samsung had forever and Google inplemented it 3 Android Versions later and still it has less function than Samsungs offering

>Implying subjective things like opinion and personal choice can be objectively right or wrong.
You like one thing, I like something else. NAND backups are more convenient for me, iTunes is more convenient for you. Apple can still tell if your phone had been previously jailbroken and deny warranty service over it, they just don't do it as often as Samsung because Apple only makes one type of phone and only 2-3 models are under warranty at any given time so it's easier to talk your way out of getting them to check for a jailbreak

>Samsung loses Apple as an OLED customer
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/06/29/apple-iphone-x-plus-new-iphone-specs-price-camera-display-release-date-price/

Kek. And they fucking went with LG!