/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is ugly • user self harms • user got some black objects • user's modular science kit isn't feeling so good • user is a filthy degenerate • user got some new pads for his headphones • Another user got some new pads for his headphones • Ali gronks ausbongs • Anons egpu escapade pays off • user does a big write up about dead kingdians >Last thread

Attached: dong2.png (900x700, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.aliexpress.com/item/F3/32865799348.html
aliexpress.com/item/N318/32655038379.html
warosu.org/g/thread/S66530921
rbt.asia/g/search/image/lcZ56Wrf9qK-DaUCxoje8g/
aliexpress.com/item/Mi-A1-Screen-Protector-Tempered/32842845333.html
aliexpress.com/item/not-stickers/32842154616.html?
s.aliexpress.com/2yERbiaa
linns.com/news/postal-updates/2018/june/discounted-chinese-postage-rates-questioned.html
s.aliexpress.com/ayqYfiqE
aliexpress.com/item/High-Speed-HDMI-Cable-Gold-Plated-Connection-with-Red-black-and-white-mesh-1080P-0-5m/32469824473.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how good is the oneodios? good detail on them ? Comfy?

FYI my network nullroutes Reddit so I am unable to see this.
It refuses to add the account, it just says try again later, and it does this for two weeks.
I have changed to whatever stable/developer ROM, I have tried to use it for prolonged time before adding my account but each time it refuses to add my account for unlock. I do not know why, I even did a VPN to China in case their servers were blocked. I did all kinds of shit with MIUI like enabling full botnet and letting them track me by GPS. I am not a total retard, I have been unlocking phones and using custom kernels for ages and all I can say is this process is flawed, it's like I have been flagged for "do not allow to unlock" as if the account never binds how am I supposed to even unlock?

Sometimes it straight up refused me and said try again for a minute, other times it tried for 1-2 minutes until it gave me try again in a minute error. I also waited for three days to try add it like some suggested, but nope. I am pretty sure there is an error at the Xiaomi servers or so.

HTC/LG/Sony all other manufacturers so far unlocked much more smoothly.

Which one should I get? I'm tending to the F3 because the N318 isn't listed on Tendas website, so no firmware upgrades and stuff. Specs seem to be pretty much the same.
Anything I am missing here? Want to use it mainly as a repeater.

F3:
de.aliexpress.com/item/F3/32865799348.html
N318:
aliexpress.com/item/N318/32655038379.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180630_140951.png (1849x419, 218K)

>so no firmware upgrades and stuff
I'd only get something that you can flash openwrt on.

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Attached: HTB1NXXXXXXXXXXXX_04c.jpg (997x997, 213K)

Tenda is pretty well supported overall for custom roms afaik,
Don't risk it. Grab something with at least some community behind it.

Welcome back, user.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Fm'latgh shogg shtunggli yaoth gof'nn, Yog-Sothoth y-mnahn' nnnnilgh'ri ah bug syha'hnyth wgah'n syha'h gof'nn kadishtu, nilgh'rinyth mg shugg Nyarlathotep 'fhalma ngep sgn'wahl Chaugnar Faugn y-nilgh'ri. H'n'gha hupadgh shugg Shub-Niggurath, nggeb gof'nn syha'h phlegethoth uaaah, gnaiih ngs'uhn.

Attached: byallthatisholy.jpg (760x772, 68K)

I used to just open threads to make sure you were here.

He left this general ages ago and his area of autism was microphones anyway

anyone can recommend a decent usb c port-replicator for x1c5 ?

Attached: hama a shit.jpg (270x480, 28K)

He bought a cherry keyboard in the end.

KZ ZST or ZS3 for daily carry?

anyone bought a ZEUSLAP-X5 Ultrabook?

just need something to take notes on and do light web browsing/programming, want to install Linux on it, its 215 bucks, are there better ones out there?

Attached: 1519807149153.jpg (990x1611, 765K)

The faulty/refurb memory scam is even getting into the regular supply chain now (although much less common through independent retailers).

The chinks are going all out repurposing nand, controllers, retail packaging, documentation, everything but most don't notice until they the cards die that it isn't performing to spec because of the sample of one problem.

Some chong on amazon/ebay is selling repurposed memory as new and maintains a 100% positive feedback with over 3000 items sold, really makes you think.

mine still works fine and it doesn't get hot, just slightly warm like every other flash drive, sound like you got unlucky

Am I supposed to cancel my dispute or what?

Attached: Selection_590.png (663x161, 11K)

Which chink shit smartphone won't shit the bed within 6 months?

Never cancel disputes

So do I wait the extra 15 days and don't cancel my dispute, which ends in 3 days?

Lads what's the best brand for chink headphones? I have a Marshall Major atm and so I'm very easily impressed which is why I want to try a chink pair
Is the infographic still relevant?

Anyone know of a thing like a wireless router but with a modem for a SIM card in it? So I could get a SIM card with data, plug it in and then use it over WLAN

I just got the ES4 which is the replacement for the previous ES3 meme and I have to say they are good, better than my yinyoo pros.

However they are bigger than the ES3 and the yinyoo pros.

The instrument separation is better on the ES4, and the highs are not as shrill.
The bass is around the same on both iems with the ES4 being more controlled, I suspect this is all down to the crossover in the ES4.

KZ ES4 are recommended.

Didn't they give you a tracking code? What's up with your order?

Have you been sick?

Yes.

Shitty Android throwaway of your choice plugged to your regular router.

No.

Attached: 1527822596815.jpg (640x640, 79K)

same situation, I got tracking info but no further movement whether if its already arrived in my country. Imma open a dispute next week

ES4. ED16/ZS7 if you want slightly more detail.

Attached: IMG2.jpg (1069x864, 563K)

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66530921

Attached: Lame News Is Not Good News.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Thanks for hte sugg.
Anything that makes it attractive? Sound sig?

But isnt the ED16 discontinued?

Other user described ES4 well. ED16 have better treble extension but in turn can be piercing at times. They also have smaller shell.

>Why do I feel like it's the last time I'm powering on this laptop?
Because it is.
Give us news about the eGPU some times.

it begins

wow FUCK Australia

>start getting itch to upgrade my Redmi Note 4
>looking at the specs of all the competitors
>mydick.gif
>realise I'm still on stable Miui and never tried Lineage
>unlock bootloader
>flash on Lineage 15.1
>instantly Redmi is snappier with a much improved notification tray
>battery life seems to be improved so far
>camera is better now that Camera2 Api is enabled; can now shoot RAW and manually expose
>lots of nice bells and whistles from Oreo 8.1
>no longer feel the need to upgrade

Thank the Lord for pajeets, saved me a ton of cash this week

Attached: received_10154431522658148.jpg (719x601, 51K)

I like you.

How do you enable camera2 api?
Also on a rn4 with lineage 15.1 btw

It was already enabled when I flashed it on unlike with MIUI which had it disabled by default. I installed Open Camera, went to settings and clicked "use camera2 api", it then let me save RAW and control exposure manually.

Thanks.I see its enabled in Open camera

>Because it is.
No, I've powered it on a few times now and everything still works.

Just search for
>Mini PCI-E Express 1x To16x USB 3.0 Extender Riser Card Adapter SATA Power Cable

Attached: 1512389682093.jpg (1001x1001, 56K)

Got my pair of ED16 just yesterday. Once you replace the absolutely horrible stock eartips you can forget you have anything inside your ears at times due to how light and snug they fit. In terms of sound they are, as I hoped, similar to the ED9s. They have better instrument separation, but overall they sound worse, especially the highs which lack balance. I'd recommend them for anyone who listens mainly to electronic music while prioritizing comfort, otherwise the ED9s do a better job for almost a third of the price.

Speaking of archives look at this autistic fuck and laugh rbt.asia/g/search/image/lcZ56Wrf9qK-DaUCxoje8g/

I've missed you.

Which in-ear headphones are the current meme? No niggerbass Zircons, I've had them and didn't enjoy the audio.
I only have my ZS5 v2, but I want some kind of upgrade. Thought about the TinAudio T2, but those are much more expensive than the average chinkshit.

can anyone recommend a good usb power meter?

Will you be turning up the heat this season Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-30_19-22-27.png (961x480, 413K)

nah

Best cheapo headset? Not interested at all in "dude headphones + table mic."

Attached: 1496076587882.jpg (354x286, 25K)

I can shit in your ears for free

aliexpress.com/item/Mi-A1-Screen-Protector-Tempered/32842845333.html
I received this thing, but it feels far too light and thin and I can bend it in my hand by a lot with no damage - about 20 degrees. this cannot be tempered glass can it? refund time?

Attached: fknkllm.jpg (460x400, 36K)

Attached: 1527452435651.jpg (782x471, 120K)

yes, already downloaded maitetsu and got plenty of other loliges

Attached: 1c.webm (220x390, 392K)

Unless you also carry sand in your pocket then screen protectors for a gorilla glass phone are a meme anyway user.

Dear friend.....

Shit got stuck in transit for over 50 days

>"dude headphones + table mic."

Fuck off normalfag

Give GCam a try, it's even better than Open Camera

Regular headphones + lapel mic

Any of you got the Zishan Z2?

The supposedly awesome sound quality is attractive for that price tag but browsing my collection without a screen seems like a terrible idea.

Anyone have experience buying from alibaba?

Some stuff on there i want that isnt on aliexpress. I dont mind buying like 5 or 100.

this things a ton of fun, any chance this has been faked already?

Attached: ZipChip-feature.gif?ssl=1.gif (270x270, 2.96M)

Okay cunts, are those modmics any good? I don't like cluttering my desk space.

Modmics aren't chinkshit so we're not legally permitted to express opinions about them

>are those modmics any good
Shit if your soundcard is shit. Otherwise ok, but overpriced af.

what's some neat shit I can get for a t440p thinkpad, no stickers

aliexpress.com/item/not-stickers/32842154616.html?

>neat shit
>for a laptop
>not stickers
Literally what the fuck are you talking about
Laptops are not generally speaking heavily accessorized

>Literally what the fuck are you talking about
no fucking clue that's why I'm asking, chinks must have thought of something right

i need additional protection from drops, not sand, without having to get a thick case

battery slice is nice assessory

I'm glad I have a usb fan like this during the summer. s.aliexpress.com/2yERbiaa

You sound mad.

Install parrot on that shit

First Australia tax now United States of America delivery costs will balloon, soon Chinese shit will be for only Europeans, prep to buy Made In America luxury priced basic goods

"""What troubled Smaldone, creator of the tumble-proof Mighty Mug, and Cunningham, an aide to a GOP lawmaker from Texas, were the shockingly cheap postage rates that the Universal Postal Union has declared China can pay for merchandise, such as knockoff mugs, being shipped into the United States.

The Chinese are getting rates in the United States that are far cheaper than Amazon’s, Smaldone noted in a Feb. 7 op-ed article in the Wall Street Journal.

Those rates are so low that they threaten the future of small businesses, like the New Jersey-based Mighty Mug, that are depending on the Internet to sell their product, the two men said.

“Dumbfounded” is how Smaldone described his workers’ reactions when they discovered that a “high quality” knockoff of their $20 mug was being sold to U.S. customers for $5.69 “with free shipping all the way from China.”"""

linns.com/news/postal-updates/2018/june/discounted-chinese-postage-rates-questioned.html

Attached: 1514907455546.jpg (675x557, 77K)

Anyone have any of those 8bitdo controllers? They any good?

You're hilarious kid, try looking into a mirror before deflecting your butthurt autism on others. RegOP called you out with a single single sentence and you're keeping this up for several threads.

Maybe they shouldn't sell cups for $20

I have the SFC30, it's really nice quality, has decent battery life and I haven't had any issues with pairing or any input lag. Also it works perfectly on linux.
I expected it to come in some cheap chink packaging but it comes in a really nice apple-tier box with a free keyring for some reason.
Good quality product all around, I'm very happy with it.

Attached: 151818622610.jpg (600x629, 30K)

Cool thanks user. I've been wanting to order one for emulation, but basically everything I've seen about them online seems to come from people who got free units for review, so I wasn't sure how much I could trust them.

Here you go: s.aliexpress.com/ayqYfiqE

good work

where did they find that 6 dollar knockoff though?

what's a good chinky alternative to the JBL Go? Does Xiaomi make decent speakers?

>Chinese shit will be for only Europeans
No it won't
EU has got you covered with anti chink-shit. PostNord already got a deal with Wish (only idiots order from Wish)
>“Dumbfounded” is how Smaldone described his workers’ reactions when they discovered that a “high quality” knockoff of their $20 mug was being sold to U.S. customers for $5.69 “with free shipping all the way from China.”
Go make real innovation before you complain about people making a rip-off of your shitty mug. For all I know chinks made this before you and you chinked the chinks.

Attached: postenNO.png (614x764, 48K)

>2 wh*tes

wtf?

why do all these governments collude to lower our standard of living?
they should sign a free trade agreement with China immediately, so we can order more expensive items as well with no import costs
they should care about their people, their citizens! we could live like Chinese Emperors thanks to the millions of subjects that churn out our goods!
haven't seen an ad like that in the west since pre-2012

Attached: 1510029685414.jpg (607x480, 25K)

Chinks save my day, today.

I still don't understand this meme. Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

I also have RN4. If I get Lineage, will my banking apps still work?

what exactly is happening here

autism is happening, pay it no mind.

Attached: converse.jpg (800x800, 353K)

A few hours ago Saturday's Chink shit delivery arrived. My thumb looks a bit stupid because I painted it with the marker while drawing over the address on the packages.

Attached: cn300618.webm (848x478, 2.87M)

Nothing. They just found a newfag.

Attached: 1527822760418.jpg (1000x665, 111K)

Dear friend, why not shilled hdmi brand?

>braided cable

Attached: 1481459394484.jpg (1024x860, 147K)

It's this 1m cable for 1,22€
aliexpress.com/item/High-Speed-HDMI-Cable-Gold-Plated-Connection-with-Red-black-and-white-mesh-1080P-0-5m/32469824473.html
The cable is hard as fuck despite having this fabric around it. But it works from an electrical standpoint.

Yup, you are really mad.

But why so bitter? Have a (You).

You have poop on your thumb.