So this is is the power of freedum uh

stallman.org/pay-toilets.html

So this is is the power of freedum uh

Attached: 14782875617350.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to go masturbate to loli.

I hope you enjoy it.

Attached: fbi tip.jpg (556x261, 102K)

genius virtue signalling

Big difference between virtue signaling and genuine convictions.

We should all just do like Pajeet

How can a man be so spot on about many things happening in the tech/computer world also be so butthurt about idiotic shit like toilets?

Attached: Steve_Wozniak_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (2068x2764, 2.26M)

>russia today
U want to get filtered user?

>tfw you are too poor to pay for a toilet and too fat to hold it

Reeee propietary toileeeets

Pay toilets are bad practice though.
I'd accept it if they'd use the money for better cleaning and maintenance but they clearly don't. Free toilets are about as well maintained which is just sad.

stallman is irrelevant in this world, he's acting like an instagram model, but has no looks, nothing to sell. Can he disappear back into his footcrumbs? What kind of person stick to values like software freedom yet has no personal hygiene, is a fat ass, has time to waste on nonsense, and lacks social manners? He's no leader, he's a glorified neet.

>significant figure in early software development and philosophy
>can be dismissed in a heartbeat because he's not a fuckable toyboi
Why are shitposters so centered in homoeroticism?

>Can he disappear back into his footcrumbs?
not sure what you're trying to convey here but you got a laugh out of me

since when did we start paying for toilets? some gas stations require you to be a paying customers to keep degenerates from destroying bathrooms. if stallman had to clean some bathroom in the hood everyday with shit flung around everywhere, needles thrown on the grown, mixed with toilet paper clogging the toilet, he might reconsider his stance.

>poor people can't afford toilets
Is he taking a jab at indians?

He's dismissed because if he can't even take care of his appearance, he cannot seriously believe people will listen to his bullshit. If his mission is to speak free software to the world, he's not doing the bare minimum so that people will listen. Free software is so important..so important that no authority has given a fook about his gnoo+linux install on his thinkpad that he has not installed himself apparently.

Stallman: install gentoo.

+ he apparently has supported shady ideology - can we dismiss this guy as a misguided freak already? He's doing a huge disservice to Linux with his stupid views.

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

Who care what that commie fucks says

Attached: terry davis chad.png (1280x1942, 517K)

why not just raise taxes by 0.001% to pay for the goddamned toilets instead of making poor people (who are disproportionately more likely to need a public toilet) do it

You sent Hillary Clinton a picture of your penis/ ?

just the tip.

WHY

>inna britain
>playing golf
>have to piss
>pay toilet fucking bunker the only option
>50p
>piss a swastika into a sandtrap instead
Fucking Europe.

So many questions, none of them related to free software

makes you think why not fuck all and run pajOS

who cares about ppor people lmao

>be me
>need to poop
>see public toilet
>wants me to enter a quarter into its proprietary hardware
>mfw the botnet wants me to shit my pants

If homeless people can't afford to shit in a toilet they're just going to shit on the ground.