TeamViewer hit a new low

TeamViewer randomly decided that I use it for commercial purposes, thus disconnecting me from peers every 10 seconds and imposing a 10min cooldown each disconnection, effectively making the software useless.

Now that TeamViewer is junkware, does Jow Forums have any open source remote control tools?

Attached: LiterallyJunk.png (495x203, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/PowerShell/Win32-OpenSSH/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TIL teamviewer still exists

>using teamviewer after the way they so poorly handled their clients password leak
use anydesk, stupid

Isn't team viewer known as that software all IRS scam and fake tech support pajeets use.

Propietary software, not even once

Anydesk is too laggy

Free Software replacement?

literally everyone uses this unlicensed even for "commercial purposes"

why not just use the built in rdp feature?

if anydesk is laggy then teamviewer will also be. both are end to end connections, main server is only used on authorization/discovery

VNC server + client

vnc

I use anydesk because I needed cross-platform to android.

If I didn't need android support I'd use AeroAdmin, which works under Windows, MacOS, and Linux.

Use vpn + vnc

Best options are builtin remote desktop (should work across operating systems but IDK these days) or RealVNC.

If you question these are the best, the CIA will buttfuck you in 10 days

>using RDP across the internet

the performance of VNC is abysmal compared to teamviewer

chrome remote desktop

Its usable and free

>using HTTPS across the internet
Yes. TLS is so horribly insecure, amirite?

No that's the logmein remote control

change your mac address and delete the configuration files, then reboot
It happens randomly.

RDP + zerotier

Use Windows Remote Desktop, my friend.

Which is funny because LMI is a waaay better application

This for the win on a $0 budget

Otherwise look at a SimpleHelp licence

Open VPN + RDP
Why bother using anything else.

this solution is often problematic if you have remote users in countries with shitty DSL internet (PH). Teamviewer for some reason is the only global remote desktop solution that works so well anywhere... unless someone knows a secret solution I've never heard of?

It sounds like you're being cheesy with the free non commercial use license. Also I'm pretty sure you're a third world shitskin.

It's called hiring virtual assistants buddy ;). and I do pay the $ for a real teamviewer license

>secret solution
>remote desktop
what

last pajeet scammer said to get teamviewer. He even used phonetic code to spell out the website... including the www and dot com part.

>TLS
>secure
Bleichenbacher's oracle came back after 19 years because nobody bothered fixing the vulnerability.

teamviewer is, has been and always will be shit.

wat

Ammmy admin

Russian coding
$50 once off payment
All antivirus programs hate it

Bretty good

>What is a VPN

The current state of Jow Forums

you sound like someone who has no idea what hes doing... maybe that's why you were using TeamViewer.

if you need to use remote desktops across the internet, or any network, to either offer support or access a remote PC, then you should have been using SSH.

you can open an SSH tunnel to a host, then forward all local connections to a local proxy which then leads to the host. (you can do this with putty)

that way you can be on the same network as your host and use SFTP, terminals, remote desks, whatever the hell you feel like.

you can use free options for SSH on winblows, Bitvise ssh is pretty damn impressive and even if you don't use their server, the client they have is by far the best SSH client you'll ever find. and has a built in RDP controller that will handle the forwarding of the connection.

keep in mind you are not supposed to use their server for commercial uses (but you can if you have no morals), but the client is fair game. if you need an alternative server for free:

github.com/PowerShell/Win32-OpenSSH/releases

which is still on beta, but on a very active development.

as far as security goes, nothing comes close to a properly set up SSH server. you can have layers upon layers of security, from Key only access, rolling passwords, obfuscation, dummy logins, whatever... there's no way the ruskies are getting in.

stop being retarded and read up on SSH tunneling.

Attached: ssh.png (256x256, 4K)

Don’t work with poor people then

>paying for something you can have a better version of for free

Wow

vnc over zerotier as vpn

ultravnc?

what with all the personal remote control responses?
teamviewer is for one-off helping someone else who can't into computer, not for remote access to your own machines

>Russian coding
This unironically is one of the best indicators for god tier software.
Russians and Ukrainians are somehow programming wizards.

That's your problem m8. I can play games through anydesk.

nginx

ssh

Mikogo

As simple as Teamviewer, without all the bullshit.

Attached: mikogo-logo-transparent.png (550x115, 12K)

Vlad?

can somebody explain how to use SSH to extend my wangblows laptop screen to my linux desktop monitor? RDP logs the laptop out, and windows doesn't have vnc

Change RDP experience to 56kbps.

dablu dablu dablu

Mikogo is for screen sharing, not for remote accessing a retards computer to solve easy problems without having to go on site.

Yes?

What the fuck are you doing to be detected? Transferring TBs of data through the client?

Why isn't there any good FOSS remote desktop software? It's fucking easy, watch me do it

Not open source, but Parsec

Use tight vnc. Or remote desktop rdp on windows.

x11vnc for serving
tightvnc for connecting