/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Weeb Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- SPREADSHEET docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
No news is good news

Previous thread:

Attached: 1529493371290.png (661x570, 137K)

I'm a loner.

if you're over 16 and still watch anime, i strongly suggest suicide

Attached: 1496379524.jpg (1000x1502, 644K)

I'm 30 and I still watch anime, make me

if you're over 16 and still use impact captions on pictures, i strongly suggest suicide

t. adult baby freak

how's your attention whoring going around in anime website?

There are a million reasons to kill yourself before considering the media you consume

Im gonna need an HD image of that HDB invite forum
my eyes hurt

just got my ot invite

The best thing to come from WHAT.CD closure is the spirit of community and kinship at APOLLO

Attached: 1512610505676.png (1280x809, 508K)

Throw it into waifu2x, it will fix it up for you.

user, i see you shill that image every bread.
i appreciate it. but we need a better meme, something of value. you just copy paste here.
you wont make it to the news this way
yours truly, :^)

another day another 1,7854gb upload on red

Attached: yande.re 365204 business_suit heels pantyhose yumemi_(kiowa).jpg (1257x1600, 494K)

2tb upload? You rented an andy10g it?

my memester, my 2d user, my love :^)

I don't care about the news
I care about helping other anons ease the pain of what.cd

Only averages 3.53MB/s so It could have easily been on a 100mb connection. Still fake and gay.

reminder you're all marked if you use the same email on OT (OppaiTime) and other trackers, as well as other services

Daily reminder over 100k users at MAM are useless

mam is pretty based for someone who doesn't want to go to the trouble of handling up on an bib account

just got my db9 invite

Are HDB and BTN the first places to upload youtube originals? Can't find an episode of liza koshys stupid series anywhere.

I won't look it up because I'm not trying ot get /marked/ but yes, they do pop-up there. I snatched Impulse from there and it was alright til about ep 4 or 5.

No one cares about what you think.

libgen is pretty based for someone who doesn't want to go to the trouble of handling up on an mam account

>Not liking image macros
Newfags teen

IRC interviews are open at MAM right now and it takes literally 5 minutes to get in. They only ask about the rules, which you can read without logging in. You'd have to be retarded to fail.

Really makes me think, user

Attached: 1500987324923.png (1448x743, 179K)

Don't bother, they're trolling. MAM is based and the book quality selection is legit.

Stay on reddit. Don't come here.

r/trackers is our sister community, sweet neon

>t. rebbitor

I am fine. Thanks for asking.

It might average 3.5MB/s, but average is useless. Upload comes in bursts when a new 2018 FLAC is uploaded and you autosnatch it, then nothing until the next upload. A 100mbps connection can easily make a ratio of 1 autosnatching, but not much more. Even a 1gbps box or a 10gbps with mechanical HDD is not making 2TB a day on RED. You would need a andy10gbit or other optimised SSD box, and for it to be a very busy Thursday/Friday for that to ever happen.

fuck, what should I spend my FL tokens on?

both of you are idiots, just cant tell which is dumber.
probably the reviewer

>A 100mbps connection can easily make a ratio of 1 autosnatching,
No

Yes it can.
t. 850GB buffer from slower than 100mbps connection.

you like spreading FUD dont you

Where is the fear? I'm spreading optimism, you fucking deficient. You are spreading FUD telling people they'll never get any upload, don't even bother.
People are welcome to try if for themselves with very narrow filters and varroa set to stop if more than a couple of GB of buffer is lost. There is literally no risk for anyone trying it themselves, but I'm the one spreading fear and uncertainty? Sure thing, sweetums.

true /ptg/ bro right here

Any good tracker I can join these days?
> been away for some time...

I'm in fear that I'm doing something terribly wrong because I don't get nearly a ratio of 1 even with a 10gbit box.

Read the OP

APOLLO

OT

let APOLLO ease the pain

Attached: 1509735565750.png (256x192, 1K)

privyet bay

Now I forget how APOLLO meme is good. Can someone summarize ?

Really depends on what you're looking for.
Best advise I can give you is fuck off and read the OP

APOLLO is currently the only tracker for the people. You can download music you enjoy and then simply seed that music to get many bonus points (innovation by APOLLO staff) to buy FREELEACH tokens so you can download more muisc you enjoy. No seedboxcuckery required.

BP broken on PTP

why they care about its speed lmao.
>"noo if it runs via vpn then it won't have full speed"
well so fucking what?

>tfw application accepted but not invited by site admin but lowly community manager

Attached: 1507190876878.png (1070x601, 463K)

Optimise your filters. See which genres and bands give you the most upload and grab only those, see which uploaders give you a poor ratio and shitlist them. At least those are the things you need to do on 100mbps and slower boxes, indiscriminately snatching everything doesn't work in those circumstances. On a 10gbps box you should easily make 1 on every single torrent, unless you are on a shared box with other heavy users who are thrashing io or hogging cpu. All you can do in that situation is ask the provider to be moved.

do you have autism?

Huh?

yeah

>tfw four of my tracker accounts were invited by admin/sysop
Two of them invited me before they had that position, but it still counts.

How do I push the reload button on this embarrassment /b/ros?

Attached: 1454851696614.jpg (540x456, 39K)

Wow truly innovative. No wonder RED users flock there
They fucking use seedboxes at MAM ! Like for what I'm raking in BP seeding free shit

Will the sysop get treebanned if you sell invites?

>seedboxcucks don't like the only non-seedboxcuck tracker
rmmt
You can lead a REDtarded user to the promised land but you can't save their soles.

Why is it embarrasing. At least you weren't invited by IRFAAN.

>but you can't save their soles.

Attached: 1430237998669.png (320x287, 104K)

Send me $20 and we'll find out :^)

Best hentai tracker?

But can you pound their as soles?

OT. Freeleech every now and then like right now. Get in quick !

AB

ironically, get btfo indirectly by so take your wishful thinking and spread it on MAM irc
stop lying, people might believe you
ratio of at least 1, thats a very bad joke too
>sweetums.
go back ""user""

Can you invite me

What is your mail ?

k

pm iceloops123 with links to torrents you want freeleached and ill spend up to 4000000 nips for it unless its jav because jav isnt really good but hentai is great i can have an understand for it if you want it

Why are private trackers a thing? What can you not find on public trackers and Baidu Cloud folders? I've been on private trackers for a long time but I hardly download anything, since it affects my ratio anyways.

A bunch of my encodes are only available on one tracker.

autistically obscure and rare shit.

I doubt that.

How have you been on trackers a long time and still care about ratio? If it was your first six months on a tracker, sure. After that you should have enough buffer to grab what you want, whenever you want it.

[email protected]

>ptp down for 7 days and counting
meme tracker

There's tons of shitty private trackers but the top ones are worth it. Ratio is barely an issue on those and stuff is way easier to find there. I have better things to do with my time than sift through a gorrilion obscure forums, shady torrent sites and dead download links just to watch a movie.

My upload speed is 100mbitps
Music trackers are alright, but video is too much for me.

[email protected]

yeah he is on rizon

shouldn't have fucked over 312chad
there are consequences for their fucking behavior

shitty b8 m8
my upload is 10mbit and I have no trouble on HDB or PTP.

can someone invite me to OT?

>Adam's Passion (2015) [1080p60 x264 AAC 5.1][kuchikirukia].mkv
Have fun

Oh fuck, sorry, it's actually 100kbitps.

kuchikirukia is a shit encoder tho

Yes.

>kuchikirukia

Attached: .gif (343x255, 1.28M)

[email protected] is my new email

>be me
>best friend is movie enthusiast
>often visit each other to talk about movies/go to theaters
>get into PTP
>Tell friend about their amazing collection
>convince him to give private trackers a go
>work hard to get him PTP invite
>guy is blown away
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg
>site goes down for days
>movies he DLs don't accrue BP
>have to constantly give BP handouts/convert upload to BP just so he can survive
>he starts wondering what's the point
>doesn't want to deal with the hotmess that is PTP right now

When are they gonna fix their shit?

>AAC 5.1
WTF, now that's going to trigger me. What the hell was I thinking? I've never labeled it that way.

>>be me

Attached: reddit.jpg (396x382, 22K)

Give me HDB invite and you'll never see me again user.