Chairs are technology

What's a good, comfortable chair with wheels for under $200?

Attached: dxracer_racing_gaming_chair_-_ohrz0nb.jpg (390x596, 40K)

ikea markus?

>under $200
good luck finding one that isn't chink trash, a knockoff, or generally not durable

Should've clarified in OP, what's a comfortable chair for long hours gaming?

Okay, what would you have recommended beyond that budget?

I got super lucky yesterday and bought this in mint condition for 150 from a guy. Its so comfy

Attached: Snapchat-1935455027.jpg (1836x3264, 1.49M)

stop memeing

>meme case
>meme cpu
>meme chair

Attached: 1509221773078.jpg (960x955, 177K)

Ikea markus is the best in that price range

Those gaymer chairs are terrible

Let me guess you're still running a duo core in a pos old business pc with a $20 craigslist special office chair?

Fucking pleb

Get the AmazonBasics High-Back Executive Chair. been using it for like 3 years, still perfect condition and can sit in it for like 12 hours without getting uncomfortable.

Attached: 71nUi10L3xL._SL1500_.jpg (964x1500, 138K)

Looks good. But can I lay my back on it and rest my legs on my desk?

don't buy one of these

I had a different one that's no longer produced and had to replace at one point or another over the last 4 years:

>The base 2 times, once when the gas cylinder broke and it was seized, and another when one of the legs just broke off (200lb man btw)
>The gas cylinder
>the piece that attaches the cylinder to the chair twice, snapped both times
>the arms when the rubber started cracking for no reason
>the entire base when it broke after the hinges broke

they sent me a new one for £30 so I have another one + a shit load of replacement parts from the broken chair, but I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone.

Attached: GT-Omega-Elite-Office-Chair-Black-Next-Blue-Leather-7-1000x1000px-700x700.png (700x700, 211K)

*the entire chair

considering it was basically free and I should get another 4 years out of it, pretty happy though

>paying more than 50$ for a chair

Yes.

Everyone's shilling the Markus, but why isn't there any love for the Hyken?
Bought it a month ago after trying both.

Attached: chair-assembled.jpg (1054x2067, 296K)

This. Its OK if you don't have money, but definitely a difference if you can spend more. This cost me about 75 €, was never uncomfortable, but its made of cheap plastic and the cushion wore off. Their lifetime is limited.

Attached: DSC_0051.jpg (3840x2160, 2.31M)

I wonder why people buy these. Maybe if you play racing games and want to similate a cockpit for the feeling, but there is no acceleration when you play PC games.

After long consideration I bought pic related. 300 € is a lot but reasonable for someone who spend thousands on his PC setup, let alone the network infrastructure and other hardware. THICK cushions and the armrests are closed, so no children fall through. Also its bigger. I could have another person or a cat in it. 100 % comfy.

It seems much more durable, weighting at least 20 KG, it should last a while. The old chair looks and feels so cheap compared to this one.

Attached: Allerliebste Fläusche im neuen Stuhl.jpg (3840x2160, 1.64M)

I personally love the hyken because it's hot as fuck and its got a great neck/headrest

Attached: comfy.jpg (524x700, 49K)

I got a Merax U-knight back in december and it's been great. I just looked and on amazon they're 191$, I don't know if I'd pay that much for it, it was around 130$ when I got it. so far nothing is broken, having a lower back pillow and neck pillow so fucking nice. executive chairs have way better arm rests than these racing seat gaming chairs, but I sit butted up to the desk with my right arm on the desk and pillow folded and stuffed between me and the arm rest for comfort. my back does get sweaty, but I live in a fairly hot climate and on the east side of the house so my room is hot all day. but other than the arm rests and the zero ventilation, which you wouldn't get with any other "gaming" chairs, it's pretty fucking great, especially if you're coming from old ass handmedown computer chairs.

Attached: 61LQWLtW5aL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 102K)

Something I would suggest looking into is refurbished chairs. Most of the time they are pretty much as good as new after you receive them (As long as it was a good chair to begin with), except maybe a bearing change and some oiling in some places.

I managed to get a Kinnarps 6000 (very good chair, and it's not the newest model they sell though, this one could at least be 6 years old) for about £168 (Originally they are almost £800), built like a tank with a nicely made grey sandblasted metal 5 star base, seat and back can adjust separately, and fully adjustable gel arm rests. And if i'm not mistaken, it was made in Sweden.

I'm not saying get this chair specifically but take a look around refurbished office furniture websites, the quality is unbeatable for the price compared to brand new at this price, just be aware you may need to do minor maintenance such as oiling or bearing replacement, which only cost me £10 and a small amount of my time.

>Sitting
Enjoy butt cancer.

For those anons who are looking at more premium stuff, I got the Secretlabs Titan recently and its pretty solid. They were fast to ship it out (one week from order placement to receiving it, across eu shipping), Nothing feels cheap about it and the pillow is pretty good.

Only complaint is that its a bit hard on the base cushoning and the back rest has this hollow feel to it?
But it get comfier with each day I use it and ergonomics feel pretty good.

If you are willing to cash out more then get a Kinnarps instead, it has the best solid recommendation I could find, or if you are willing to do more searching work, do what user did

Attached: STEALTH-1_0e234c5a-1e44-4f26-b617-76a0334e007e.jpg (602x902, 35K)

Christ, that case is like a light bulb right next to your feet

I can't trust something that looks straight out of office max.

Thought about it but that headrest looks the opposite of comfy

>that headrest looks the opposite of comfy
Some people like to flip it over, but it's actually pretty comfy. Also, you can just remove it if it bothers you.
Plus, if you buy it from Staples you can do some pretty niggerlicious fuckery to abuse their chair warranty.