/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Learn how to build a PC (You can find more detailed videos on YouTube)
youtube.com/watch?v=9M2-UIwWguw
>How to install Win7 on new CPUs
pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1

Want help?
>State the budget & CURRENCY for your build
>List your uses - e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g. photo editing, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

Overclocking
>Use PBO on Ryzen. Legacy overclocking is defunct on Ryzen 2#00X CPUs. youtube.com/watch?v=FC3fsVk9Sss

CPUs
>R3 2200G - Bare minimum gaming (dGPU optional)
>R5 2400G - Consider IF on sale
>R5 2600/X - Good gaming & multithreaded work use CPUs
>i7-8700K - Best for 1080p gaming, but most expensive when factoring in delid, high-end cooler, etc.
>R7 2700/X - Best high-end gaming/mixed usage on a non-HEDT platform
>Threadripper/Used Xeon - HEDT

Motherboards
>Only Z300 series boards can utilize fast memory with Intel

RAM
>8GB - Enough for most gaming use
>16GB - Standard for heavy use
>32GB - If you have to ask, you don't need this much
>Current CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2933MHz+ is ideal

Graphics cards
>GPU prices have gone down
1080p
>RX 580 or 1060 6GB are standard 1080p 60fps+ options
>1050Ti or RX560 for lower settings 1080p, or older games
>GTX 1070Ti/Vega 56 if seeking higher fps & you have a CPU + monitor to match
1440p
>Vega 56 or Vega 64 /w Freesync; 1070Ti if you already have Gsync
>GTX 1080Ti if seeking higher fps & you have a CPU + monitor to match
2160p(4K)
>Titan V

Storage
>Consider StoreMi
>Consider getting a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & large HDD
>2TB HDDs are barely more $ than 1TB
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard

Monitors
>Always consider FreeSync with AMD cards
>Lock to 72fps on 144hz non-Gsync monitors with Nvidia cards to prevent tearing on more demanding games
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

Previous

Attached: AMD river.jpg (225x317, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=9SIA85V4M11432
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125903
nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/xxmV4q
amazon.de/Win­dows-Pro-Professional-Product-Produktschlüssel/dp/B07DMJS4GR/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1530402120&sr=8-5&keywords=win 10 pro
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/HQHV4q
youtube.com/watch?v=h6hvsqUEtZ4
pcpartpicker.com/list/tLGvRJ
pcpartpicker.com/list/9Ys6Bb
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/8xpdq4
pcpartpicker.com/list/3xpdq4
amazon.com/AMD-Processor-Wraith-Stealth-Cooler/dp/B07B41WS48/
pcpartpicker.com/product/NndFf7/zotac-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-4gb-mini-video-card-zt-p10510a-10l
youtu.be/_Z0DJVIhU2s
amazon.com/Ocamo-GTX1050-Graphics-GeForce-GTX750TI/dp/B07BGW3PHN/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1530412884&sr=8-6&keywords=750ti
pcpartpicker.com/product/zNK7YJ/evga-power-supply-100b10500kr
pcpartpicker.com/product/V9bp99/evga-power-supply-100b10600kr
youtu.be/pXpTf7jKyjg
m.aliexpress.com/item/32847925840.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32847925840&productSubject=ASUS-Video-Card-Original-GTX-750Ti-2GB-128Bit-GDDR5-Graphics-Cards-for-nVIDIA-Geforce-GTX750Ti-Used&spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6a1d4c4dgBvqhi
pcpartpicker.com/user/CwalkPinoy/saved/WytXHx
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZfWMFt
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/QK4FP3
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZRTbpG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best Mini ITX case that uses a Pico PSU?

reminder

Attached: 1512385298706.jpg (1385x1203, 591K)

How capable is the Ryzen 2600x with VR?
Fallout 4 VR looks like an interesting experience and I'd hope to be able to run it and similar at decent settings.

how do I make a gaming PC with this CPU/GPU

>newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=9SIA85V4M11432
>newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125903

or better & more affordable hardware. What is the lowest price I could get away with building a PC with these kinds of parts that wouldn't die in an instant?

FX is dead, kid. It was replaced by Ryzen.

The extra 1GHz here isn't helping much

Attached: 16734327.png (1824x1026, 1.07M)

It's fine. VR is more graphics heavy than CPU heavy.
GPU-wise, you need a 6GB 1060, or RX 580, or better.

is the GPU still alright? the EVGA one was about 30 dollars more with the same specs, would it last longer?

Chopin is really nice.

Fine. Anything that'll get you a consistent 90fps minimum is good.
I'd put fast RAM with it just to be safe.

I'd get the EVGA one or better. Or an RX580 for that matter.
Gigabyte fans are so loud even when you have 3 of them, let alone 1.
You can even see in the picture that the heatsink doesn't fill the whole inside of the shroud and there isn't much metal or fin density there.

But it's ultimately up to you if a few bucks more is worth the better stock performance and quiet.

Thank you, that's exactly what I'm looking for is the lowest price good quality parts that I can get. Hey you're also the same guy who answered my other question, I was the guy looking for an Nvidia GPU so it could stream on my tablet

Apparently there was an ebay sell yesterday but no one mentioned it.
Had Vega 64 strix for $510, 2600X for $162, 1080Ti for $620.

Refurbforless is still selling the 2600X for $190, at least.

Like I said, there is Steam in-home streaming, Parsec, and Rainway.io for doing that. You don't need an Nvidia GPU for a basic feature like that.

it's built in with the shield I got, but I do know about steam streaming. The use of the nvidia service was the ability to play @ home vidya while mobile, and I can use a steam controller with the tablet

is parsec and/or Rainway as good as either the steam service or nvidia's streaming service?

is there any real value to installing games on the ssd or is it a waste of money for little benefit?

don't they wear out faster than hdd?

nl.pcpartpicker.com/list/xxmV4q Is this a decent build? Should I get the 1080 now while I can get it for 530 euro?

SSD is nice to put your OS on it and the game you play the most, like a MMORPG for example.
It'll boost loading times and performance a little.
But I wouldn't install every game on it.

Yes rainway.io works the same as Nvidia GameStream or whatever it's called. Low latency GPU encoding.

So... you bought an Nvidia Shield just to stream from your PC, instead of just using your android phone with a controller dock?
Really memed yourself hard with proprietary shit. Maybe you should buy a Mac.

Writes wear out SSDs, not reads.
I'd never install programs to HDDs. Shit's shit.

> Should I get the 1080 now while I can get it for 530 euro?
Idk. pcpp doesn't even list prices for most of your stuff in Netherlands. Generally Vega 56 + Freesync is a lot cheaper for near identical performance. But if that's not the case, sure I imagine that's fairly cheap with your high VAT.

>Is this a decent build?
yes
>Should I get the 1080 now while I can get it for 530 euro?
yes I had to pay 100 yurops more

have a ryzen 1600x OC to 4ghz stable
but turned off settings in Bios so that it constantly stays at that clock, does that effect performance? or throttles in any way?

since when is win10 so cheap? and pro at that?

What is up with these pc cases? They have front fans... which are covered....
I see them everywhere and it upsets me.

Attached: nox-hummer-tgx-main02-rainbow.jpg (530x530, 29K)

lol no i bought it cause it was the fastest 199 dollar tablet i could find ): i didn't get the foldable controller with a screen

i would be buying a nvidia GPU with the sole purpose of buying it to stream, but you just said rainway works better. I'll give that a shot

Most of the AMD cards are still overpriced in Europe or at least in the Netherlands, Vega56 is priced around 700 euro here.

It's the price for an OEM key, you can purchase those on sites like kinguin.

They get the air through the slits on the sides.

I dunno man, I personally bought 5€ key from german amazon.
I'm afraid they are stolen keys or something.
amazon.de/Win­dows-Pro-Professional-Product-Produktschlüssel/dp/B07DMJS4GR/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1530402120&sr=8-5&keywords=win 10 pro

Yeah, sounds like you should get the 1080 there. I guess AMD cards will always be overpriced there since you get paid for heating your house.

Is the shield really so locked down that you can't use Parsec or Rainway.io with it? Did you try? I'm not looking up for you.

Generally they are scraped keys from wreckers and legitimate.
But sometimes they sell them multiple times which can get your license revoked.

Is the airflow good enough?

On my fractal r6 yes.

Not him but my current case is like that and the front airflow is pretty bad though it depends on the case, if you can afford it I'd recommend the Enthoo Pro M or the Meshify C

How do you know what PSU to buy? Am I supposed to figure out the watts my pc is going to use?

Plz respond

>Am I supposed to figure out the watts my pc is going to use?

Attached: 5678569870890.jpg (919x696, 85K)

PC Partpicker has a wattage calculator that calculates the amount of watts your proposed system would use. Obviously, you want to pick a PSU with more wattage than that. Don't touch any PSU that isn't at least 80+ Bronze rated, and try to stick to known names (Corsair, EVGA, Seasonic, Antec, etc)

au.pcpartpicker.com/list/HQHV4q
critic my 10 year minimum before next upgrade build

I like the Be Quiet PSUs.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6hvsqUEtZ4 stop me from doing this

Yes. Find out how many watts your PC will use at peak and get something 25-50% higehr than that.

pls don't get a vega64 for 1080p.
You can just get Navi next year for the same performance at greatly reduced cost and power consumption.
And get 750w max.
lmao holy shit your PSU costs half as much as the Vega64.

>lmao holy shit your PSU costs half as much as the Vega64.
find me a cheaper fully modular that doesn't daisy chain PCIE cables

>tfw finally bought a SSD
got a 500gb 860 evo for $94 with the code yesterday. not as good as the 1tb 860 evo that walmart had for $150 due to a price mistake, but the cunts cancelled my order for that.

What gaming mid end prebuilt or partpickerlist can i get with 800-900, im retadrd, would i be better to get a prebuilt because they look alot cheaper

>would i be better to get a prebuilt because they look alot cheaper
no. They often skimp on important but not noticeable things like the power supply.
I'll make you a PC Partpicker list, but I have a few questions first.
What monitor are you using?
- Do you not have one and need one?
- What is the resolution of it?
- what's the refresh rate?
- Does it have Freesync or G-sync?

How long do you want the PC to last?
What games do you want to play?
Do you have any size constraints or a size preference?

Do you have a monitor, keyboard and mouse?

$730 for i5-8400 + RX580 8gb. Google on amazon and it should come up.

>would i be better to get a prebuilt because they look alot cheaper
For cheapshit 8400 builds, they're actually okay. It can be hard to build one yourself quite that cheap, but they're cheap for various reasons.
The difference is with building yourself is that you can spend slightly more to get much higher quality components which'll last longer and be much more surely compatible with future upgrades.

That prebuilt also doesn't have an SSD, iirc. And in building a 2600/X system yourself, you'd be ready for a "3700X" upgrade on 7nm next year. That 8400 prebuilt almost surely can't properly support upgrading to an 8700k.

The 650-750w version of that PSU requires you to "daisy chain PCIE cables"?

is that show actually good and get a torrent link for it

I need a mointor pref 144 refresh. i was hoping to make this last 4-5 years and no size constraints

no monitor, have a keyboard and have a mouse, also have a case out of circumstances

Just guestimating based on what you said, this would be my recommendation for a mid-range build at the moment.
pcpartpicker.com/list/tLGvRJ

and with an added good 144hz Freesync monitor
pcpartpicker.com/list/9Ys6Bb

No, it's not.
Watch Full Metal Panic or Patlabor instead.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/tLGvRJ
Solid, but I'd try and fit in a bigger SSD. 480GB Team Group one for $70-$80 ish.
Cheaper mATX case, mATX board, maybe just straight drop the HDD.

There's also the $20 Steam card with that GPU that knocks $20 off. So you do have $100 to work with to improve it anyway.

Well monitor is going to be $200 so really you're asking for a $600-$700 build? Not going to be possible to hit those framerates you want.

i see now, ill just save more towards the 800 with 200 monitor that linked.
thanks fren, wont be able to buy now i guess though, would these prices drop anytime soon and what exactly could happen to make them drop

alright here is a less ridiculous PSU
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/8xpdq4
but I'm truly stumped on picking a GPU in the long term will the RX 580 really hold up compared to the vega 56/64?

Thoughts on used CPUs? I'm thinking of upgrading from an i5 4570 to an i7 4790k. I'd like to spend $250 on the upgrade, don't wanna drop a ton on a new motherboard and DDR4 RAM.

pcpartpicker.com/list/3xpdq4

can this rig be upgraded to the zen2 when it lands and can i get some ram/cooling/case recommendations? is the mobo i picked good option for OC

the only thing that worries me so far is stepping away from evga customer service, they've always replaced my stuff if it dies with no bullshit, at least the gpu is till safe

wish the intel chips weren't fermi hot and socket-ending era, if things looked better I would pick intel just so i could have more evga parts

Attached: 7567567484576.png (1068x1080, 931K)

>what exactly could happen to make them drop
The Ram and graphics card may drop in price next month, but we aren't sure IF they will so don't count on it.
Ram may go down as the Chinese government just finished an investigation into Samsung, Hynix and Micron for ram price fixing (artificially restricting supply to keep prices high) and fined the companies 3 billion dollars over it.
The Graphics card may go down because reasons. New generation graphics cards are set to release within the next 2 months from Nvidia and likely AMD. Nvidia is very likely but AMD is unconfirmed. All we know there is AMD promised to release a new GPU architecture every year for the next few years. Prices on older generation cards like the RX series will likely come down to remove old stock. preliminary estimates have it as a 20% drop in price.
This is all speculation though and nothing is guaranteed, so keep that in mind.

>will the RX 580 really hold up compared to the vega 56/64?
No...? But you can replace it with Navi next year.

I'd only get Vega *now* if you're getting a 1440p monitor. But even then, the RX580 does 1440p pretty damn well. I run 2560x1600-2880x1800 on my RX580.
Still on a 1920x1200 monitor. Will hopefully finally jump to 4k next year and get a better GPU then. Hopefully they make a bigger die Navi than the 36-44 that's likely planned to launch before that would happen.

>pcpartpicker.com/list/3xpdq4
>can this rig be upgraded to the zen2 when it lands
We don't know for certain. They updated those boards for Ryzen 2000 series, but as far as anyone knows there is nothing stopping ASUS from no longer updating the BIOS on that for the latest microcode and Zen2 support.

I would guess yes, but I can't guarantee it.

>ram/cooling/case recommendations?
Just use stock cooler at least initially.
Get 3200 CL14 RAM, whatever is cheapest.

Replace SSD with 500GB MX500. Or something faster in 250gb like a 970 Evo if you're using StoreMi.

4790k is a good upgrade but.. hopefully it winds up costing you less than $250. That's a lot to spend for an old 4c/8t. You can get a 2600X and motherboard for that much money, just not the RAM.

>4790k is a good upgrade but.. hopefully it winds up costing you less than $250. That's a lot to spend for an old 4c/8t. You can get a 2600X and motherboard for that much money, just not the RAM.
Well, the i5 4570 I can sell back on eBay for $80. With that in mind, do you think it's worth the $170 for the upgrade? I'm getting 100% CPU usage in some games, games that make use of hyperthreading. Not to mention the CPU has way better core performance and overclocking ability anyway.

Does your board already support unlocked CPUs so you can overclock it to at least 4ghz?
If so yeah, that's a good upgrade to go with and should last you a few more years.

Yeah, it's a Z87. That's mostly what I'm looking for, a cheap upgrade to last a few more years, maybe one more GPU upgrade in that time.

Also, looking for aftermarket cooler suggestions forit. Just using stock for my 4570.

amazon.com/AMD-Processor-Wraith-Stealth-Cooler/dp/B07B41WS48/
R5 2600 on sale at Amazon for $170.

Mkay. Make sure it supports a 4790k. Didn't they need a BIOS update or Z97 board?
H7 or something like that.

Thanks, I think it's up to date but I'll double check.

ok Jow Forums, i've been building my computer and i've hit a snag. when i power everything up to test, the components seem to run fine but when i hook a screen up nothing shows. what do.
pic is the rats nest, with what i think are all the important parts shown.

Attached: IMG_1185.jpg (3264x2448, 1.69M)

You plugged your monitor into your motherboard, not your GPU.

Plug the monitor into the graphics card, not the motherboard

Also, move the first ram stick to the red slot, so both ram sticks are in the red slots

do what these said
after it works, install windows and turn off your machine and do some cable management.

Well i guess even on Jow Forums i have a special kind of autism

yeah i was gonna clean up the insides after i got his worked out

Any tips on ways to organize the orgy i got?

so i got this pc off work for free and have given it to my lil brother. he plays games like roblox and mc and wants to play other games on it (indie not that demanding games) but they run like shit because shitty integrated graphics. so i was wondering whats the best and cheapest graphics card for it(under a 100 dola
lars) also spore (2008 game) ran like ass on lowest settings with a fresh windows 10 install. specs intel i3 8gb ram and cant tell you guys more cus not at his house r now. ill be adding an ssd later. all i need now is a gpu which should be able to give me 60+ fps on those games and maybe a psu if the graphcis catd requirea itm

Attached: IMG_20180630_220908102.jpg (3024x4032, 3.94M)

Fuck I didn't notice the RAM.
Read your god damned motherboard manual.

what are cables?

Just be patient and think it through.

So.. it's like an i3 2320 or something like that? There's not much you can get that it won't bottleneck severely.
Used 750ti for ~$70 maybe? Or an R7 265.
Does the PSU even have a 6 or 8 pin? Make sure it does before you get a graphics card with a 6 or 8 pin.

Attached: 2017 FT03 build rev2.jpg (935x1080, 192K)

they have vents on the side you panty

it's not supposed to totally fuck up airflow but it kind of fucks up airflow.

moderate fuckuppery on the airflow front

what about a graphics card that only draws power from the pci lanes? also could i upgrade the cpu? what are the options? and would a 750 equivalent be able to run those game 60+fps? compared to a 1030 how much is the frame difference

lol dude i used to rock that system. dell 660 inspiron. fuckin bitchin.

slapped in some 650w psu from microcenter, a solid... something. i don't remember. early 2015.
and a small 750ti.

i'd say get a mini 1050ti or something.

also bro hit me up on phantom forces. once i rebuild tomorrow i'll kick your ass to oblivion.

a 750ti will work fine for you then. get oneof the evga single fans or that weird low profile one.

check out this sexy motherfucker. you'll rock roblox and mc at 60fps easy desu. 1080p too.

pcpartpicker.com/product/NndFf7/zotac-geforce-gtx-1050-ti-4gb-mini-video-card-zt-p10510a-10l

>1050ti
>$170 for a GPU that that CPU is going to bottleneck heavily
That'd be such a huge waste of money.

i don't think an i3 will bottleneck a 1050ti. especially not in roblox or minecraft.

prove me wrong though.

anons, is ryzen 3 2200g + 8gb 3000 ram enough to install gnu/linux as my main os and have a windows VM to play games?

agree
thanks for the thought but i said under 100.
did you replace the motherboard? will buying a cheap corsair/evga psu work with the motherboard? im not sure if it has propietary bullshit or not

here's some source if you want it

youtu.be/_Z0DJVIhU2s

750ti. you'll be rockin.
idk how much i trust this company, but it IS new.

if you want an ebay card you can probably get a zotac or an evga.

amazon.com/Ocamo-GTX1050-Graphics-GeForce-GTX750TI/dp/B07BGW3PHN/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1530412884&sr=8-6&keywords=750ti

oh and put the rest of the money into a $40 evga 500b/600b

pcpartpicker.com/product/zNK7YJ/evga-power-supply-100b10500kr

pcpartpicker.com/product/V9bp99/evga-power-supply-100b10600kr

pep i think ive found the gpu
youtu.be/pXpTf7jKyjg

lol no way i just linked the same thing ya crazy cunt

it DOES need a power cable, but comes with a molex adapter. i'd imagine his psu doesn't have molex on it because its a prebuild dell.

but getting that card for 55 and a psu for 40 will be right at 100.

Generally yes. Give the VM 6GB of it.
But you know if you passthrough the iGPU(does that even work?) you are going to lose video to output linux, right?

It looks like an old ass dell and not one that'd have Skylake, to me. And even that Skylake i3 is often bottlenecking it.
Putting a $170 gpu in a $50 PC is pretty retarded.

>amazon.com/Ocamo-GTX1050-Graphics-GeForce-GTX750TI/dp/B07BGW3PHN/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1530412884&sr=8-6&keywords=750ti
That is not a 960 like it claims, not a 750ti. 960 has 128bit memory interface and it and the 750Ti both support 4k display, not 2560x1600.
Jesus fucking christ, user.
I'm guessing it's actually something like a 460 or 560ti. Not even worth $15.

m.aliexpress.com/item/32847925840.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32847925840&productSubject=ASUS-Video-Card-Original-GTX-750Ti-2GB-128Bit-GDDR5-Graphics-Cards-for-nVIDIA-Geforce-GTX750Ti-Used&spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6a1d4c4dgBvqhi

seems to be what i need and it has high rating and a good review. the price is perfect and it doesnt seem to need a power cable
oh shit what a coincidence

read the link better. it has different cards on that page, one of them being a 750ti.

OR SO IT CLAIMS.

-happy cat noises-

pcpartpicker.com/user/CwalkPinoy/saved/WytXHx

Attached: U8HsLhD.png (1134x596, 311K)

fuck ur retarded.
I read it fine. You're the tech illiterate shitter who can't read it at all.

That one might be real. Most, but not all, of the specs check out. They can lie about those, though.
Could always refund it if it's fake. Problem is, doesn't know enough about computers to figure out how to check if it's fake or not once he gets it.
He can't even figure out what CPU you has, and you think he's going to be able to figure out what a card with a fake BIOS really is?

Requirements: VM, some gaming, 3D rendering while also portable (can throw it into a large backpack).
Using 2* 2K screens

Already have the 1TB SSD and Noctua NH-L12S

au.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZfWMFt

get one of them high end thinkpads with compute graphics

the other guy linked a video saying its pretty good. idk what you want from me.

let's go over again how he plays roblox and minecraft, these aren't extremely demanding games. actually minecraft is.

sorry but im not a sped. the pc is at my lil bro house and i cant go r now and check one cus lazy, 2 cus too far and 3 because its late and theyr most likely sleeping. please dont offend me like that or ill cal rape

Attached: 2326cfa33dc068949e03a7f952b1791c2ffe75e66da52493f0d69011bc0d2296_1.jpg (607x436, 56K)

What motherboard should I get?
>Ryzen 5 2600X
>1060 6GB Strix OC
>ddr4 16GB 3200mhz
>WB red SATA 5,4Rqm 1TB

>the other guy linked a video saying its pretty good. idk what you want from me.
I fucking said that aliexpress one MIGHT be okay.
But the Amazon one definitely is not. It's clearly fake.

That video doesn't confirm anything, though. They can change the units they send at any point. This actually happens on Amazon a lot where legit products are shipped at first and then replaced with cheap Chinese knockoffs.
Would probably be safer that he just get a used 750Ti that goes off PCIe power only.

The one you like the most.

I'll be using a dedicated 1050ti, not the iGPU. thanks, user

yeah i told him already to get a used 750ti for like 50 bucks on ebay if he can. desu the chinese knockoff won't be too much of an issue either, but it looks like a custom board with similar specs to a 750ti by what they claim.

either way it should work fine desu. reminder that he plays roblox, which i could run by sticking 2 jumper wires up my asshole.

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/QK4FP3
This is a bit more expensive than I would like, any suggestions? I would like to use a future proof CPU, but maybe this is overkill along with the motherboard.

made me laugh, thanks

>any suggestions?
eliminate the CPU Cooler. Ryzen comes with a Decent cooler. Alternatively, upgrade to the 2700X and get the best AMD cooler.
Up the ram speed to 3000 Mhz or better.

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZRTbpG

miao~

I know he's just playing light games which is why I suggested a 750ti or 265.
That doesn't change that it's best to avoid him paying $50 for something that's only worth $15. He should get his $50-$70 worth.