Fell for the two years of community college meme

>fell for the two years of community college meme

This shit only has value if you're in some bullshit humanities major, so you can save money to offset the cost of having literally no marketable knowledge.

As a CS major, I came out of community college having only taken in intro to C course (the only class offered that can transfer for anything). My university has three prerequisites for Algo+DS 2 (Discrete, Algo+DS 1, and object oriented programming) as well as an entrance exam.

Basically, I have to take the set of the hardest weedout classes at my school in a single semester as incoming junior to catch up to freshmen and sophomores. Additionally, all these students will have the opportunity to try for internships in their second summer, while my only option is get one in my final summer.

This is if I'm lucky however, because I will probably have to send out applications in fall while I'm taking all the prereqs, so its unlikely any places will consider my application given I'll have no core classes.

To add to that, making connections and relationships with faculty is strained because of having to take the hardest classes all at once and having so much less time than everyone else.

tl;dr Going to community college for 2 years than transferring is reddit tier garbage and basically puts you irreversibly behind all your peers. Don't do it.

Attached: abeff83.jpg (800x1100, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
campusreform.org/?ID=10342
campusreform.org/?ID=9874
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for the blog

You have to be 18 to post here

Your fault for going to a shitty college that doesn't transfer most credits. Should have been a big red flag.

thanks for the blog

Stop beung a dumb cunt and take some personal responsibility. You've got a marketable skill which you can use to get a highish paying job

You have other skills which you can use to get a job. But instead you are hung up about your experience at university

Fuck i hate you uni gronks. Literally probably a minus having a degree for a lot of jobs because you graduates seem to learn a bad attitude along with whatever you are studying and management have noticed the trend

Fuck off to with that white ideology

you're beyond stupid OP
good job not reading any requirements and being a lazy piece of shit

this
you should have gone to a better CC OP. Mine has a fuck ton of CS classes including Discrete Math, Data structures, and Object oriented programming. In fact, the only thing I have to do is maintain at least a 3.3 GPA and I'm guaranteed acceptance into a TAG accepting UC.

>buying into the you gotta go to college/uni meme
I love how I don't have a degree, or any post secondary education diplomas. But I have a trade certification and make 100k+ a year while only working 6-8 months out of the year.

Fuck off cry baby. If a man doesnt work a man doesnt eat

You'd know that if you were a man. But obviously youre a boy who cant read the terms and agreements

I have a high school degree and i fabricate high end medical componentry as well as manage the logistics/materials and fabrication componentry supply of a work shop doing 6 million in sales

People have a fundamental human right to food you fucking Nazi. Complain all you want, but the era of your privilege under the patriarchal white supremacy is nearing an end.

Its fuckin great ain't it. I do a lot of refinery and pipeline work, which leave me with a lot of time and money to pursue other interests.

How tf is this Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

a trade certificate in what?

>the rusted out car is not rust

I'm retarded sorry, even if the list it you don't have to have the certificate right?
Parents always tell me that, but this fuckers don't even had actual job contracts ever, my dad runs a workshop because he quit a job with a mechanic. I guess he doesn't give a shit about me having a degree but mom does and I feel for her boomer meme. I'll go just so she's happy to math but fuck I'm learning actual programming-job-related skills by myself

I plan on going to De Anza next year for this proppouse, also aiming for a CS major. Is OP right? or he just made wrong desicion. I read good things about De Anza regarding transfers.

we could provide that right if we were to stop fucking like rabbits and having a sense of exchanging work for resources. What would happen if the ratio of people who work goes down because "muh free food"? If you were to have a single living location, say everyone is next to exactly a tree with apples, you are gonna run out of apples if you are to wait for them to grow, so you need to harvest more trees to actually live with that, the other option is to actually not live in a single place, so you go for other three, but then you remember you are with another bunch of lads who also eat, and they are gonna leave his own useless-for-a-while three there and so did you, so eventually someone has to die because he's an applelet.
> how can someone be so retard to think food can be free

> be me
> no life in hs
> sophomore year and on take only courses from community college
> was easier than actual hs
> graduate with associates and hs diploma
> go to 4 year uni
> graduate 2.5 years
> ahead of my peers
> no extra work
You did it wrong user

>I took community college courses for the sole purpose of transferring courses to another college.
>I didn't check to see if courses were valid replacements for the courses I needed to get a degree at the college I wanted to go to.
Just change majors to feminist dance theory already. You will fit in better.

Everything someone doesn't like is Jow Forums.

Meritocracy is white ideology

campusreform.org/?ID=10342
campusreform.org/?ID=9874

Nice blog post kid, next time post something about tech.

That image is missing Forth
pic-related

Attached: 1517962079481.jpg (1200x1149, 545K)

You should learn to crop your images better so only the relevant parts are shown

Attached: 1530419823241 .jpg (204x225, 14K)

>so eventually someone has to die because he's an applelet
I come here for my dose of wut, good stuff keep it up.

Attached: 3...jpg (800x1126, 548K)

>jcfag detected
nigga I know that school

Pic is MATLAB

Attached: MATLAB.jpg (1888x2956, 1.58M)

> everything i dont like is Jow Forums

you fucking wish