Is *two year old device* still good in 2018?

>Is *two year old device* still good in 2018?
>Is *smart phone released six months ago* still worth it?
>I bought *10 year old laptop*, and here is my story

What the fuck is wrong with tech youtubers?

Attached: image.jpg (400x384, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKfxmFU3lWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this episode is brought to you by some large ass company, which want to sell you new shit you don't need for a hefty premium price

>USE MY COUPON IN THE DESCRIPTION AND GET 2% OFF OF YOUR FIRST PAYMENT AFTER ENROLLING FOR 12 MONTHS

Kill me

>Brought to you by dollar shave club

Attached: 1525886733555.png (380x349, 70K)

basically stop watching sponsored shit. if ghetto rigs and other old tech aren't a staple of the tech channel you watch than you know something is funny.

Is dollar shave club a meme

Let's make another forced meme: dollar shave club xddddd

no i meant like is it worth signing up

>is [product released last week] still good?
Mfw

Attached: 1530292902412.jpg (229x220, 7K)

REEEEEEEEEEE
youtube needs to stop recommending me these

>I teamed up with Jewlett-Packard to show how tech has changed over the past few years, fuck you!

>>Is *two year old device* still good in 2018?
this only catches people's attention because while they know that phones only last a few years on average, they don't know that buying a brand new phone two years after release is different than using a phone that was bought two years ago

so it's kikery for views, long story short

Making money.

>youtubers
I believe I have identified the source of your hardships.

Suck my cock

>ad plays before the video
>SUP GUYS PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE AND SUBSCRIBE RIGHT NOW AND LIKE THE VIDEO IF WE REACH 150K LIKES I'LL RAPE MY MOM AND MAKE HER SHIT ON THE DOG
>an ad plays in the middle of the video
>THIS EPISODE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY [shit company that provides subpar service and gets 99% of its customers by sponsoring sellout youtubers]
>banner pops up during sponsored ad
>REMEMBER TO RATE AND SUBSCRIBE AND CLICK DAT BELL
>PLEASE SUPPORT ME ON PATREON
>ad plays after the video

Attached: o-o.jpg (439x164, 24K)

Post it.

thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfxmFU3lWY

BASED

>tfw rarely press like on videos because of exactly that

>THIS 6-CORE CPU IS NOW JUST 3 CENTS, HOW DOES IT HOLD UP TODAY?!
>motherboard is like $300 and/or impossible to find because it's some shitty second-hand xeon platform and lacks many basic features

Attached: image-78.jpg (739x549, 119K)

I don't know why you bother at all. Written articles are faster to read and contain better info.

Jewtubers plagiarise the shit out of the articles you’re reading

Ah, insecure millennials and their irrational fear of everything. Suck to be you, kids. *sip Monster*, back in my days we used our tools as long as we could, we loved those babied but never, ever we fell into the fetishism of "consumer products", life is a giant honey pot and you kids are just clueless Poo(s). *sip*.

You kids *sip* are fetishists, you worship those brands and that stuff you call "memes" instead of focusing on what you're doing, it's a mean to an end *sip*. Check my Thinkpad T400 from 2009: that beast run Gentoo flawlessly, I can browse and type text without putting my hands of the keyboard, heh *sip*. Why should I buy a recent machine? My core2duo play my video in 1080p, I can type text very fast and browse the web without an hint of troubles. Are you trying to impress the ladies with your rig, kid. Heh, *sip* what a dumb kid.

I'm 30yo y'know, y'know, I bough my house in 2016. Yep, 2016. I'm debt free, I have a car an house and never bough a smartphone. You guys goona ruin yourself, you chase hype and trends instead of chasing your dreams and working hards, kid *sip* those days are so dumb; always asking themselves "am I cool?" instead of of "the fuck am I doing?". Hehe. Feel good to be old, me boy, future generations will have it even worse. Y'know why. Cause we don't give a fuck about kiddo anymore, they're trash. They don't respect us. So we will plunder that world and leave you alone with the ashes.

Cya, kiddoes.
*sip*
*throw monster can*
*walk away singing [it ain't gonna be better by Duke James]

This.

Attached: hl3confirmed.jpg (600x600, 159K)

d-did you just come up with that

no. get a safety razor. you will save lots of money compared to any type of cartridge razor. and you'll get much less irritation. maybe even non.

>clic on video
>"HEY GUYS DON'T FORGET TO HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON, SUBSCRIBED AND ACTIVATE THE NOTIFICATION BELL"
>leave the video

You mean digest and shit out 10:01-long videos with all the most important "boring" parts omitted.

always disliake too

And unsubscribe

it's pretty simple, people who have a lot of money always want the new better more expensive thing, like phones, computers, cars, etc etc, in this case youtubers who are successful have money, especially tech youtubers, so they always compare stuff to the previous versions, this is pretty normal idk why are you so upset about it

Ever since I installed a competent ad blocker, I don't see YouTube ads anymore. If it weren't for the plebs I deal with everyday, I would forget that YouTube even had ads.

we would be left without many great youtubers if it weren't for dollar shave club, so don't talk shit about them

this
When i started reading about tech profusely about a year ago they baited me, i was hyped up as a poorfag and devastated after realizing this

for everyone of you autists there are 100 normies frantically punching the subscribe and thumbs up buttons.

if this cancerous "LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE XDD" shit didnt work, people wouldnt do it.

Just buy the Dorco stuff directly. They send out coupon codes all the time.

just use a trimmer

Joke's on them. I dislike them with each of my 20 youtube channel accounts.

wow a whole 20 dislikes !?!?!
compared to how many likes they have?

>Youtuber never asks you to do any of this stuff
>Actually asks you to unsubscribe because he's changing what his channel is doing and wants to have a more accurate view of how many people would still watch after he's going this different direction as opposed to his most popular videos that got more subscribers a couple years ago
>Ends videos with "Thanks for unsubscribing"

I don't know why but I find this shit fucking hilarious.
No, I'm not linking the channel here.

>is [programming_language] worth learning in [current_year]?

Broscience used to do that until he got demonetized, he still plays the outro music several times at the end of a video as a joke