Why is Ebay empowering buyers to scam sellers?

Is this the end game of all liberal tech companies?

Attached: 1524366147672.png (1200x480, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAe4pzwkshk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can only scam the stupid, not you and me.

because there was a long run of empowering sellers to scam buyers. They're spiralling.

This is why I don't sell anymore online. Can't trust anyone anymore. Shame because now I have to sell old games to stores who give hardly anything.

I found that if you cancel all order shipping to ghetto, black, hispanics, you can avoid 90% of the scams.

don't know what the hell you're smoking but buyers have way more power than sellers. if you buy on ebay with paypal (and you can add CC to paypal) then you can have up to 3 layers of protection.

I mean seriously as a seller, how do you protect yourself from shit like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=cAe4pzwkshk

Because by definition, sellers have collateral

It sucks, I have some things I would like to sell, but don't want to deal with shit like this.

Attached: gfdgfdgfhfg.png (1559x710, 114K)

What are some countries you should ban from the get go when you sell items online?

only sell to people in your area so you can go break their legs if they mess with you

only countries that directly border yours, unless it's a nigger/spic shithole

all of them, never ship to canada btw

I've bought some old used computer hardware which was not tested and didn't work. I got a refund the same day I complained, and they told me to just keep it. This has happened several times. I don't think I've ever been truly screwed buying from ebay.

I run into so many niggers as a ebay seller. Everyone claims that the cpu or gpu is defective, I've had monkeys from Eastern Europe try to extort me to give them a 75% discount or else the leave negative feedback. Most buyers now take like 3 days to pay, I've had about 30% renege because "their credit card stopped working it some shit". Fuck ebay

don't ship to eastern europe dumbo

well a lot of the accounts are just generic chinkshit importers/exporters and they have a botnet full of positive feedback. Scammy sellers are common if you're going to ebay for that stuff instead of ali or something else chinkshitty. Alibaba is a fucking hardass on scammy chink sellers.

Because there's more money in it. Sucks for all you nerds trying to resell garbage for peanuts. Honestly, your shitty 'businesses' don't deserve to exist in the first place.

I don't anymore. I still get about 5 requests per auction to ship it to Brazil or Croatia, i just ignore them now

ebay really teaches you to be racist fast. don't ship to tyrone, fernandez, etc

>ebay
thats life generally.

I used to resell textbooks and never saw a scammer. Wonder why.

Fuck Ebay This happened recently

>>sold old laptop on Ebay (It was worth about $800)
>>someone buys it for $400
>>Fuck it at least I got something
>>One week later I get a few pictures from the seller
>>he took a pocket knife and carved into the laptop like a complete nigger
>>scratches everywhere in the aluminum, then he claims it doesn't charge
>>paypal freezes my funds
>>now I'm -$400 and laptop less
>>call ebay, paypal, talk to claims, nothing
>>they rule in HIS FAVOR
>>I settle for a $100 refund
>>nigger accepts
>>days later $150 fee from selling on ebay

I got fucked

Attached: A4hMZ4Y.jpg (529x529, 54K)

it also depends on what you are selling.

if you got pictures, you need to phone ebay, i actually won a return not as described case recently, i was amazed

document everything from beginning to end

take pictures of the packaging
take pictures of the product working
take pictures of the products condition
be so thorough that there's no way for them to charge back

also don't ship to ghettos blacks and Hispanics.
because they will always try to nigger you