Why do Indians love free software so much, Jow Forums?

Why do Indians love free software so much, Jow Forums?

Attached: Linux.jpg (1084x610, 562K)

That's pretty much all the Linux users in India desu. Microsoft is bigger than Apple and Google to Indians.

Because they want to show to the world that they are dfferent. Just look at their face, yawkkk

Keep telling yourself that...

Attached: Software_freedom_day_07.jpg (400x300, 44K)

They don't care about free software, they just like that they don't have to pay anything for it.

Why Jow Forums loves indian that much?

Ok. I will.

Attached: map.png (1107x472, 147K)

this, try harder next time bro

t. Indian

The giant circle on India is centered in the region of where the city of Hyderabad falls, not even Bangalore which is traditionally considered India's 'silicon valley'; Hyderabad, like Bangalore has a crap ton of tech support companies, many of whom use Linux to cut costs and when they can't use the pirated version of windows in front of their white clients.
Source: I'm a copy paste code monkey pajeet who worked in Hyderabad for a year.

Bullshit. As an Indian, I can tell you that people here are so much prejudiced against free software that they think it's all low quality software.

I couldn't even get my friend to use 7z instead of WinRAR, becasue

> you think a bunch of faggets who wrote a program can be better than a corporation who pays high quality engineers to create them

>Source: I'm a copy paste code monkey pajeet who worked in Hyderabad for a year.
Did you understand what you were doing? How qualified was everyone there?

Because they're poor as a country, and free is free.

Attached: 1357935248852.jpg (226x230, 14K)

>As an Indian, I can tell you that people here are so much prejudiced against free software that they think it's all low quality software.
But that's everywhere, user.

To an Indian, every piece of software is free software anyway.

Me? I'm a standard degree mill graduate, that said I'm an autist as well, I have no friends, it's currently 10pm here and I've spent the past 8hrs alone on /b/. So yes i understood what I was doing perfectly, not that it was very complicated, it was tech support not proper development.

The others just browsed Facebook, ogled at whores and played badminton. That's a thing here btw; generally Indians are associated with cricket but IT companies have many people who clock in, send a daily email to some white asshole and go play sports outside for 2hrs. All with a full days pay.

They never invited me though.

Attached: feels-real-sad-man-5546882.png (500x431, 42K)

Jow Forums talks always about pajeet code when referring shitty code. Is it true, do you see a pattern?

>Jow Forums talks always about pajeet code when referring shitty code. Is it true, do you see a pattern?
Absolutely. But it's slightly more complicated than Jow Forums let's on. Allow me to explain. As I browsed this place I decided to improve my skills, I picked JavaScript since the companies here generally don't have C/C++ jobs for juniors as in people in my age group, there are jobs in those languages but in my experience are generally filled by older folk.

I downloaded and watched video tutorials, spent 100s of hours on mozilla developer network, browsed through many npm package GitHub repos to see how they work and finally genuinely got good to the point you wouldn't be able to tell that I'm a pajeet. And I'm talking the whole shebang, end to end testing, making middleware in express, Oauth.

Made 2 repos, put them on my resume and uploaded it to our local job search site naukri.com, went to some interviews but was surprised that no one ever brought up my repos considering not a lot of Indians do this. One occasion I point out my GitHub. The fucking interviewer responded with "what's GitHub" it's was then that I understood that I had fallen for Jow Forumss meme and that improvement truly is a meme. There's no point in getting better since its makes no difference to the company and hence your pay. I deleted my repos by the way since they were completely useless as a way to showcase any skill.

>One occasion I point out my GitHub. The fucking interviewer responded with "what's GitHub"
Now that it's owned by Microsoft they should know.

Attached: Tuxedo-Obama-laughing-AFP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 56K)

They'll forget it as soon as the news cycle focuses on some new shit, tell me what's going to happen to us once the jews kill America, our jobs will disappear. How do I survive?

They're poor, have shitty computers and they like tech stuff
Just like Jow Forums

Start your own company

pajeet here, yes it's true because most of them dont give a fuck what you use in your code. most companies i've been to dont have any code reviews or anything like that. they just want the fucking product. period. I am talking about most companies but good companies like google and stuff have everything but still we do the bare minimum. we are lazy and free load most of the time because we have a lot of scholarships and welfares here so people have gotten lazy.

check em and also bullshit github is not important. which companies are you talking about bro? even tech support in good companies they take into account your github stars and projects. i know because it helped me even though i had less GPA and did ok in interviews than most of them.
i mean yeah small companies and startups dont care but companies like oracle, tcs, MS do care, even companies a tier below those care.

check those quads. also, yes this is true.

i dont know if people may believe this but most of the rich fucks have macs here and most of the middle class use linux. it's the poorfags who use windows a lot. a lot of people using linux are from reputed institutes like IIT, NIT and other good private colleges.

we also have a lot of thinkpads given to us in those above mentioned institutes for masters and PhD.
t.currently final year PhD in Datascience.

Attached: 1527721396677.jpg (1920x1080, 500K)

because Indians are cheap bastards that never want to pay for anything. The stereotypes are true

Thanks for the answer, guys.

Attached: 1526322552969s.jpg (250x187, 7K)

Too poor for that.

>bullshit github is not important. which companies are you talking about bro?
You're from Bangalore by the way you speak, and the companies I applied for who didn't even know what GitHub was were all in Delhi NCR, perhaps the reason your interviewers knew about it is because they worked in better companies like Oracle, although I've used many Oracle tech support software and frankly they're terrible, so I don't know.

>t.currently final year PhD in Datascience.
Nigger where do you expect to work in this country? I made fully functioning websites and no one gave a fuck or valued it to hire me. I doubt they'll care about your data science skills.

>i dont know if people may believe this but most of the rich fucks have macs here and most of the middle class use linux.
Middle class doesn't use linux, fuck boys do, I've seen the type, the ones who boast about how fucking awesome arch Linux is, you try to use their shitty 6 year old laptop and the fucking sound doesn't work because this dick head is too stupid to fix it and since no one has fixed it yet on stack overflow it remained like that for years.

Attached: Im-broke-nigga-Im-broke-GIF.gif (500x293, 935K)

>I copy pasted 2 repos from random people and uploaded them as mine
>my fellow shitskins have no idea what's a github
>hence improvement is a meme
Please leave this board and go back to your shitting street

No you fucking dick head, i genuinely made them, here I'll attach a screen grab of one of my old files I still have, I can genuinely code. No one gives a shit so it doesn't matter. If you're wondering what the code does, it's one of those shitty name score calculators where the letters are assigned numerical scores and words have a final sum which you need to calculate.

Attached: IMG_20180701_111626_851.jpg (1280x719, 94K)

Free shit and pajeets are made for each other.

>You're from Bangalore by the way you speak
nope stop acting like an entitled faggot because you're not good enough. i was in your place you fucking idiot. i completed my Mtech from NIT and got into a code monkey company. you are pulling shit out of your ass right now.
>Delhi NCR
obviously they dont give a shit, that's not even a good place for tech in the first place if you are applying for small companies

>Nigger where do you expect to work in this country
already accepted for post DOC in a rakuten (japanese company)

>I made fully functioning websites
and that is difficult you fucking brainlet when there are templates for everything and every kind of site imaginable. if you infact built a website from ground up with a DB and everything. then you are really not playing this smart dude. at all. i have seen my friends who went to not good private colleges talk with government agencies asking them to build a website for them and develop them.
market your stuff better.
stop deleting shit thinking you're too good for programming.
everyone knows building a website is nothing these days.
build a fucking application with a GUI or an android app and market it if you're that good. that will get you interviews.

>Middle class doesn't use linux, fuck boys do
i'm not wrong, am i then? these reputed institutes has these fuckboys and yeah they do those and show off their arch shit because they can do it and are good enough. if they weren't that cocky they couldn't've gotten into these highly reputed colleges.

>you try to use their shitty 6 year old laptop and the fucking sound doesn't work because this dick head is too stupid to fix it
if you're talking about gaming faggots from poor or lower middle class then yeah they dont know shit.

Attached: 1527271926060.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Free as in freedom, proprietary fag.

>freedom
Please confine shitting to designated areas. Thank you for your cooperation.

Never seen shitting streets in Germany, amerifat.

Damn, i respect you pajeet.

They didn't give a fuck about your code though? That's just atrocious. I'm technically a fucking electrical engineer but I got a job in software development because I proved I was good at it. They're entirely shutting themselves out of potential talent pools, though I guess it doesnt matter when you have more than enough people either way.

Attached: 1420069841795.jpg (850x618, 214K)

>stop acting like an entitled faggot
>already accepted for post DOC in a rakuten (japanese company)
>>>>>>stop acting like an entitled faggot
Hmmm

> if you infact built a website from ground up with a DB and everything. then you are really not playing this smart dude. at all.
I did, sadly no one cared. And I'm not willing to move to Bangalore, Hyderabad was enough of a hell, fucking auto drivers and restaurants pretend not to know Hindi so they can fleece you, so I guess this is it then.

Attached: suicide-pepe-the-frog.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Such is life. Well I need to sleep now, goodbye frens. I shall now dream about bobs, vagene and sanitation.

Attached: sad pepe.png (619x453, 46K)

Fucking indians and their fucking toes EVERYWHERE

don't move but you need to market it better dude then if you are staying in delhi itself.

you need to put in work though. naukri and everything is fine. but find out if there are other companies near you and physically go there and find out what's the procedure is.
half of the time they'll have some walkins for experienced devs all time.

>I did, sadly no one cared. And I'm not willing to move to Bangalore, Hyderabad was enough of a hell, fucking auto drivers and restaurants pretend not to know Hindi so they can fleece you, so I guess this is it then.
yeah i get you bro. But, you need to put stuff in a way these companies understand.
dont just go and say that i made 2 websites and check out my github. they will laugh in your face.
go in and say that you can develop good websites with good design and also make mobile apps for your company so that it gets more exposure as most of them are using this.
if even that is not working.

i'll tell you what i did. but, you need to put in some work. what i found out was in the end, experience was important. yes experience in good companies matter but almost 70% of the time if you have experience in average or lower companies also matters.
so put your ego aside and work for very small companies for 1 year or 2 years. i suggest 1 year and at the same time now check out slightly better companies from there. repeat.

i have went through 4 levels like this switching 3 companies because i didnt have money to pursue PhD and my family needed the money so i did all this.

that's why im saying stop acting like you're too good for programming and acting entitled. there is always room to improve. while explaining your resume, explain in their level by researching that company than using fancy words.

hope you'll improve bro. all the best.

Attached: 1527286864552.jpg (462x500, 46K)

Thank you bro. :)

POOS GET OUT

>Using vim on a Windows terminal
D O N ' T, use gVim instead, Windows' terminal emulation in general is hell on earth (and cmder just makes it marginally better) and makes me wanna die every time I have to use it.

Indians love anything they don't have to pay for.

>reputed institutes like IIT, NIT and other good private colleges.
This isn't Quora dude. Nobody is going to believe that.

Attached: the-indian-programmer-starter-pack-does-i-wsr-leave-it-26270725.png (500x622, 99K)

I implore my fellow Jow Forumsentlemen to pipe down, sit back, and watch this glorious pajeetfight.

Implying most Jow Forums posters are not pajeets in disguise.

Which company was that?
In bangalore where I'm from everyone asks for github repo. Even placement officer in my college asked for it.

>Why do Indians love x so much, Jow Forums?
>indian+y.png

>mfw pretty much all companies in my vicinity have blacklisted poojeets for any future business or tech involvement after the 1st month of suffering consequences of working with the poos
The word has spread out that you must never ever make long-term contracts with poos, the shorter the better.

Attached: 1374867449910.gif (194x172, 458K)

why would i care what uses what even if they were using free software that much? corporations outsource programming related shit to indians and i don't think corporations use linux distros as workstation os so it's not worth it to learn *nix for the average indian.

Based.

type caste-ing

>working for fucking Rakuten of all places
>working for a japanese company at all

Enjoy having no life.

>poor people like free stuff
wow

>1231241231 billion homo sapiens inhabiting india
>97.4% are working in "information technologies"
>7 (absolute number(!))of them use free software

circles are centered you retard

if they can't afford a toilet, how will they afford paid software

Attached: success breeds.jpg (960x850, 649K)

Today, I will remind them

Attached: pajeet.jpg (1853x1000, 325K)

>how will they afford paid software
They don't, torrents exist.
There was a big "'anti-piracy" scandal in India recently and Microbenis/Adobe/Autodesk/etc often hold random audits at their customers to see if they only use the amount of licenses they paid for.

India and places like Argentina, Columbia, etc. love GNU/Linux (yes they call it that). Hell, the linux libre kernel is maintained by FSFLA (FSF Latin America). And a good portion of all the FSF approved distros are from spanish devs.

>a nation stricken with poverty love a philosophy of handouts where the poorest person with only access to a computer can make a living

It's a mystery.

>Columbia
colombia*

Worthless shitskins.

I lost the picture of the Redhat office full of pajeets.

Makla, sariyagi kaltu dudiro andre, I'll band hodedaadtira?
Kitkond shaata parchkoli

Attached: mainqimg3c7985e06f5b3a113ab82c988f0313cfc.jpg (330x474, 29K)

Reminder.

Attached: 1499790994069.png (695x1614, 1.06M)

Jobs is an honorary Indian?

Where's Stack Overflow?

White masterjeet. Makes poos wish they smelled as bad as him.

/desi/gnated thread