Give me even one argument for why anyone should have a PC when tablets and phones can do all the same things

Give me even one argument for why anyone should have a PC when tablets and phones can do all the same things

Attached: 5F31C5D7-CC7F-4F0B-A530-C02783C43AAF.jpg (1538x2048, 309K)

heterosexuality

far more powerful
actual keyboard
customization
bigger screens

>Razer mouse app
What the fuck

I want those things done in a reasonable timeframe.

kys retard

I wonder if that mouse app actually uses the camera doesn't look like it because no light is on I'm guessing this photo is fake and the keyboard and mouse and case are just photos opened up.

Whats a pc?

There are some apps that still require you to have a desktop OS, but hopefully one day we'll be able to have all our devices running Android.

oh lol even the game tablet is just a photo I'm dumb.

I do agree that things like elder scrolls 6 could surprise us and be released on tablet at launch as well. problem is thou it will hamstring the game and make it terrible.

Warcraft 4 is already confirmed a mobile game that will also have a PC client. and maybe even Diablo4 as well.

there is less of a reason to use PC because openGL has court up with DX11/12 and we haven't had a new DX since like Xbox1 and its possible the next xbox might not even use directX imo. might be cheaper to switch it to openGL and get literally better graphics results.

christ at least make an effort op

plenty of games and even benchmarks perform better on Linux now than Win10 with same hardware.

But can a tablet compile Firefox from source in thirty minutes?

Because tablets aren't meant to perform powerful tasks and for they to have sufficient hardware to play or do said tasks they become unmaintainable due to the fact that they have no efficient way to dissipate heat and crash and burn after intensive use.

If you're not using a physical keyboard then you're not computing correctly.

Because a good mobile OS does not exist, among many other problems.
The whole concept of a "smartphone" or a "tablet" has to be scrapped and rebuilt from scratch.
Perhaps then, maybe, would PC be switched out by the general public.

HP ZBook x2 with quad-core and 32GB of RAM probably can

what do you mean that is totally real user

Attached: 1530012114044.jpg (1528x1530, 188K)

>can do all the same things
They can't do 20% of what PCs can

anybody else phasing out PC to smartphone era?

Attached: 1C49B02847C6467391165199B45BF0EE.gif (400x205, 1.99M)

>problem is thou it will hamstring the game and make it terrible.
Have you followed the TES series?

If we are following the progression, TES 6 will have two spells - lightning touch and fireball.
It will have two weapons - bow and sword.
You will have a single equipment slot.
Combat will be entirely automated.
Stats are nonexistent, but you get a linear progression of perks that affect all aspects of your character: Normal -> Good -> Better -> Better 2 -> Broken

The world will be entirely devoid of lore or life, but there will be a million quests that are all identical and written in the most obtuse and childish way.
Also, if you do not follow the waypoints exactly, even if they completely contradict what you've been told, you have to reset.

Being on tablets sounds very plausible. Fuck the evolution of TES.

Power.
Can't record an album on a tablet. Can't edit (huge amounts of high res) video on a tablet.
Tablets have their uses, but certain things are solely the laptop's job.

Lots of tablets have keyboard attachments. Even the iPad has one.

> $2300
Nah thx