Wtf happened to Hacker News?

It used to be full of actual smart developers, now it looks saturated with Reddit normies. Half the posts aren't even tech related, where did everyone go?

Attached: 1530088461539.jpg (603x324, 99K)

You could say the same thing for Slashdot desu

it's a jewish site, they completed the bait and switch a long time ago.

I don't even know about hacker news but I can tell right away they got bought out by street shitters

we shpuld make a site called Jow Forumsnews
i'll make the logo

Jow Forums full of annoying racists, Reddits full of mkrkns, Hacker News is full of hipsters. Nowhere to hide.

*morons

try a hole

I am assembling a team

Attached: 1530115664839.jpg (495x699, 62K)

They're full of bugs.

If you fill the hole with cement before you get in there won't be any bugs.

EVERYTHING DEGENERATES. ALL COMMUNITIES, ALL SOCIETIES

It's pretty sad.
>n-gate.com

count us in

Attached: fashion.jpg (1200x808, 464K)

Attached: fa.jpg (476x634, 43K)

>dylan roof on the far right
is that legit or a shop

>Jow Forums full of annoying racists
Sounds like paradise. Now fuck off back to Digg you nigger.

Attached: everyone I don't like is Hitler.jpg (680x823, 162K)

Well, it is basically the basic principle of thermodynamics, isn't it?

It's like TED talk an other things... Once the mass get in, it's gone. People tend to throw that rule out of the window but it's true, the more "new" people in a community the more it shift an mutate. Consequence are either degradation of the hobby, initial community, death, or forks.

In the case of Jow Forums there is a LARGE base of oldfags (aka the famed 30 years old boomers) because the creepy nature of the chan keeps the PC mass away (loli, racism, incelism, neckbearism, angryism, virginism, kekism, selfhateism) , notheless even Jow Forums changed a lot. But HN or Reddit... lmao my man. lmao.

>reddit discovers something
>turns it to reddit
news at 11 bruh.

>In the case of Jow Forums there is a LARGE base of oldfags (aka the famed 30 years old boomers) because the creepy nature of the chan keeps the PC mass away (loli, racism, incelism, neckbearism, angryism, virginism, kekism, selfhateism) , notheless even Jow Forums changed a lot.
The mass is already here.
It has become a fucking theme park of what people think the edgy Jow Forums is like.

>complains about the quality of HN
>posts on Jow Forums

People are complaining about the quality of HN since 2010, people are complaining about the quality of lesswrong since 2012, people are complaining about the quality of reddit since 2008, people are complaining about the quality of Jow Forums since 2006...

I see a pattern.

Attached: 1515867109587.jpg (500x318, 15K)

they've both gotten worse

I have noticed that if you append "in 2018" to any submission title, it will get pushed to the top.

If you talk about golang, that will also get a lot of attention.

"How to make $subject in Go in $currentYear" is the ultimate title and will give you great accolades and many hits to your site.

smelly nigger

and me

Attached: Beta.jpg (640x480, 140K)

O'Sullivans Law

Jow Forums is a white only website nigger

most of the racism comes from Jow Forums, which is flooded with non-whites

Hm. Really makes you think.

Did you really need to ask this mate? I mean, does the guy with the giraffe neck make you a tad suspicious?

>that's very long arm. i though it was leg at first.

it's called irony.