Why aren't you using a bike desk, Jow Forums?

Why aren't you using a bike desk, Jow Forums?

Attached: lifespan-bicycle-desk-dual-monitor.jpg (900x900, 51K)

I don't like exercise

I'm an actual programmer and don't want to kill myself by sitting for prolonged hours without any back support

Because it's ergonomically even worse than a "gamer" chair.

my legs would get tired after 15 minutes, then all it would be is an uncomfortable desk.

Back support is what kills your back, with back support you atrophy your lower back muscles to a point where you have to visit gym on daily bases.

Maybe for the average worker. I have a strong back after carrying some incompetent managers.

Attached: cj3JqSd.jpg (3840x2160, 364K)

I hope they also use that bike to generate electricity for a pc.

Attached: 1527603451969.png (646x985, 957K)

>not diddylifting and rackpulling with pride many times a week

Because pewdiepie didn't endorse it.

Because then I would spill my Onions

Because it's just virtue signaling that does nothing? Try to pedal up enough energy to even run a laptop. You can't.

If you only sit in your chair and do nothing else all day, yeah. But the idiom "everything in moderation" is true for these things just as well.

It's not healthy for your back to spend 8-12 hours a day planted in a chair. It's also not healthy for your back to spend 8-12 hours a day standing by a desk, and it's not healthy to spend 8-12 hours a day riding an exercise bike like in OP's pic either.

What you should do is change your posture every so often. Sit for a while in a proper chair, then stand for a while. Pure standing desks are a shitty meme, get a motorized desk that can do both.

The people I work for get the benefit of my productivity, and now they want me to generate my own electricity too? Fucking beancounters and their cost-cutting exercises.

i want to know the truth behind this

What's the healthiest way to work a PC job? I'm thinking a standing desk, and a comfy, laid back seat with feet rest for off-work and gaming related stuff

As i live in brazil, it would not take long to someone to steal it.

This:

does peddling power the PC?

That would be so uncomfortable

how much do those adjustable ones cost? What do you even call them anyway?

>During a bicycle race, a well trained cyclist can produce close to 400 watts of mechanical power over an hour

They're expensive. Cheap entry-level ones (IKEA Bekant) start at around 400 EUR. Well worth the price if you use your desk for more than a couple hours every day, though.
I believe they're usually referred to as sit/stand desks, but I've seen people use a few different terms for them.

The screens would shake like crazy

Because I'm already Jow Forums.
Slowly biking all day long will simply makes you hungry and sweat.

Do real exercises.

Second hand quality brands are also around 400 euro's.
New they are like 2000 euro's.
Hard to find though.

because you can achieve correct posture in a regular chair, you fucking faggot

I have a car.

I had one of those small free standing things, used it for a week and it literally burned out. Shit's made for cripples and women with no leg muscles.

>He doesn't have a bespoke bike-roller desk
>2018

Attached: Rollers.jpg (600x400, 42K)

I don't want testicular cancer.