This triggers the vidyafags

>this triggers the vidyafags

Attached: chyna gpus.jpg (552x737, 147K)

what if it rains?

>>this triggers the vidyafags
Nope, I'm super fine with my glorious GTX 1060 3 GiB

I think there was a flood in the house so they had to move the shit outside. As you can see, the ground is already wet and most of the shit is in water so it doesn't matter if it rains or not

It already has. Also I'm pretty sure there was a flood

Attached: chyna gpus2.jpg (720x960, 123K)

But worry not, because Chang is already hard at work cleaning them with mudwater

Attached: chyna gpus3.jpg (901x1202, 165K)

Those cut PSU cables

t cryptoshitter crying internally

Attached: X.png (507x670, 461K)

now i know how normal people feel when they see pictures of holocaust jews.

all that hardware
it just wanted to execute machine code and make consumer-senpai happy

>blue board
>post gore

>now i know how normal people feel when they see pictures of holocaust jews.
You finally comprehended the emotion of happiness?

you feel extreme anger and disbelief at the thought that anyone could fall for such obviously fake images

they're gonna sell them on ebay

You clean them let them air dry for a while and put them back together.

This, but unironically. Don't buy any rx3 to rx5 and gtx10 series cards or crypto asics from china ever, because there's a good chance you'll get one from this batch or a similar one

Just don't buy from China, ever. Click that "US Only" button and if you have to buy international, stick to Anglo countries or Slav if you're desperate.

Now there would be a 'flood' of cheap GPUs and other parts on eBay.

congrats, you succeeded in adopting le edgy kiddo image. Some retarded manchildren somewhere probably appreaciate it.

They're stripping the gold from the board.

No
This actually pleases me
Assholes don't deserve nice things
So if you're going to buy up a commodity for something completely unrelated, driving up prices and progressively destroying the environement, who am I to care if mother-fucking-nature decides to ruin it all?

Attached: 1290284487641.png (344x293, 171K)

Antminers trigger vidyafags?
Antminers dropped the GPU price quite a bit when they came out, so I'd think it's the other way around.

Anything that hurts the AAA market is welcome.
Fuck those cinematic open world lootbox simulators..

so thats why the chinks are the only ones that sell 1155 motherboards there. i dont understand where all those boards have gone because every store had lots of them before the new models became available.

Not him but don't you have an oven to go bake in you kike poofta faggot?