wut do?

Attached: wutdo.png (1509x867, 1.57M)

wrong board, ignore this

>intel
Good goy.

2% cpu utilization

49 deg C

nice work there sir.

Delete System32 is the best upgrade for you, sir.

let this die you bastards

too late. I already cross linked to Jow Forums, /v/, /diy/ and /lgbt/ so the whole world can see how retarded deus vult clowns are IRL.

I put my intel computers outside in a shed due to the house fire threat.

>8700k
>he bought into the k jew

delet this pls

Do you feel as stupid as we think you are? Is that to preheat your dragon dildo?

that comment gave me physical pain, just let it end

>He hasn't made his own CPU from transistors
It's like you WANT to be hacked

>(((Intel)))
While you are here we can talk about few things. Have you ever heard about Intel-jew?

You KNOW what you have to do!

Attached: Youknowwhattodo.jpg (290x341, 49K)

You should gas the Jews

die die die die die die

Attached: 1526288174755.png (740x900, 770K)

At least you stood your ground, you could have ran to lgbtqiegdydff and cried

I'm not crying. It's just raining.

Now that you're here, let's talk about saving the white race.

Attached: 1506780153703.jpg (453x410, 88K)

Install a liquid cooler

Hi James

Also we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Heil Hitler.

A.I gf when?

>not an R7 2700X
It's all over

>intel

You're retarded.

fu

Can confirm! Intel chips spotted flying over my house.

>Israel Inside
>gay gaymer cpu

You fucked up.

This doesn't work either. It just spins in circles.

Attached: niggers.png (704x813, 442K)

Ok can you please explain to someone whose only used intel for gaming(me) why AMD is better? Because i was actually considering it but dunno shit

All of modern CPU's are tracking devices full of backdoors but Intel ones especially.

>.png
You fucking retard

damnit you don't have to state the obvious

Jow Forums decided to like Ryzen because they're poor and all the intel vulnerabilities recently discovered and because intel is owned by the kikes. They're good processors but they come with shit you don't want like intel ME. They cost more for marginal performance gains that you can debate about with greasy neckbeards all day. I'm running a Xeon from W3670 that i scooped up for $45 bucks on ebay and it performs almost as well as a modern processor, so take what you will from that.

Ok let's say I don't care about being tracked or not. How about performance? Is AMD better for gaming or better just stick to intel?
But are they more stable or reliable?

At this point it's up in the air in my opinion, both brands have been around long enough to be deemed "stable and reliable". Historically AMD have suffered from bad drivers and delivering less than promised in the processor department, but customers seem happy with Ryzen. I haven't owned an AMD processor since thunderbird, but they've come a long way since then.

What are you mining?

What is worth CPU mining these days? Anything? Haven't payed attention to crypto since september.

You faggots know why this shit is all locked?

Attached: why.jpg (817x550, 159K)

laptop?

they won't leave me alone