Huawei P20 Pro

Hej Jow Forums
What do you think about the new P20 pro? I'm going to buy it because it looks interesting from the points of view of cams and battery. However I found some reviews that tell the camera lacks in high light scenarios. Any experiences about it?

I'm no interested in video.

Attached: huawei-p20-pro-hero-promo-4.jpg (830x467, 22K)

>notch
>no headphone jack
>no sd card slot

I might as well just buy an iphone

Attached: 1530292884403.jpg (747x600, 82K)

>notch
I don't care about design
>no headphone jack
adapter is included
> no sd card slot
128GB are enough for my needs

just get an iphone you normie notchlet dongle lover

Battery sucks and I don't want to deal tih iTunes shit.

>I don't care about design
losing screen real estate = design
>adapter is included
cool! now you have another thing you can lose/forget/broke
>128GB are enough for my needs
overpaying for internal storage when you can get an sd card for $ 20

Attached: file.png (851x714, 178K)

> cool! now you have another thing you can lose/forget/broke
I'm not retarded as you
> overpaying for internal storage when you can get an sd card for $ 20
Maybe that is the price of your mom

And if you have better options, I listen to you

>locked bootloader
>starting at $700

It's probably a great phone, but in all seriousness you don't need more than a redmi note 5. It's insane. If you live in burgerland just get a Motorola g6/g6 plus. You don't need to pay 800 usd for a Facebook machine. Not too late to change your mind user

Huawei also locks bootloader now.

Unfortunately I've just come to a country where mobile subscriptions prices are insane. The only way to take it in the ass without sand is to make a mobile+subscription. Considering all costs I would pay the phone something around 25 euro/month for 24 months.

>It's probably a great phone

every year smartphones lose features and gain flaws and have become more a fashion accesory than a tool or a pocket computer, all that thanks to normie faggots like OP who are willing to pay nearly $1k for this kind of shit

>The only way to take it in the ass without sand is to make a mobile+subscription
Followed by:
>Considering all costs I would pay the phone something around 25 euro/month for 24 months.
That would be ~600 € in 2 years and the device is worth that now. You are taking in the ass big time.

If it's not the usual lack of a micro SD card slot and a 3.5mm jack, it's the curved edge gimmick, notch and the abysmal pricing is a given. The battery capacity/durability is also nowhere near the so called budget, midrange SoCs either. Remember the Oppo Find X gimmick no one cares about now? It could be that as well. Given that the best camera is the one you have with you, flagships only offer waterproofing and support for PS2 emulation at this point (which Snapdragon 600 range can't offer).

Buy cheaper chink phone with Snapdragon 660 or SD 636 and then buy a mirrorless camera.

I got this phone like less than a month ago, its honestly a really nice phone im not going to lie, but in all honesty its got nothing that special going for it other than the amazing camera and it looks nice

It has a terrible cpu.

I meant the p20 not the iphone

>locked bootloader
>LITERALLY filled with chinese viruses and spynets
if you doubt the 2nd point, just google it

Let's be honest here, you won't leave the bedroom long enough to test the camera.

Not taking pictures of coffee mugs and water bottles to share with your other shut in friends on discord and snapchat

This is so fucking stupid.
So is this.

Just get an LG V20 and fuck off.

>just buy a phone which will inevitably bootloop