/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Weeb Edition Part III

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- SPREADSHEET docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News:
GGn apps now closed
GGn global buffs are over
OT IS shutting down
PTP tracker STILL fucking up
GGn https tracker STILL fucking up
AHD still fucking up

Previous thread:

Attached: 1530393410005.png (500x500, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/comics?sort=-publicdate&and[]=madokami
youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the neon weebs really took over /ptg/
1st for frogposters

>OT IS shutting down
fake news

Any decent magic trackers that are possible to get in? I realise AOM is pretty much impossible, but maybe MagicTrucos or something similar?

thirst

Attached: aom.png (1280x536, 810K)

RING RING BANANAPHONE

Why is there such a strong link between anime and homosexuality?

the post quality is terrible in anime threads

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Being attracted to Chitandra is natural, femanon.

False flag attacks, someone trying to tarnish our reputation as respectable weebs

while not being a weebabo myself, the last 3 anime breads maintained a level of quality with the news.
its from the same user that created the invite forum album.
i would take this OP any day over the faggots of "google it" of month ago

Daily reminder 6k BIB > 120k MAM

>"google it"
I'm going to break that nigger leg if he comes back.

Now you're just asking for them to come back

Attached: 1500671905496.jpg (737x446, 28K)

I wonder which makes the most in donations? The one that hadn't had a donation drive in 18 months or the one that begs for the last 10 days of every month? The tracker that offers no benefits beyond knowing you are helping keep the site up or the tracker that sells VIP features to a core demographic that is technologically illiterate, a demographic that is deliberately cultivated via the rules. A tracker that allows in 200 new users every single week as a source of income. A tracker that aims to have a conversion rate of 5+% for new member>VIP?

I wonder which is better
>feeling the need to gang up on a bunch of wholesome grannies that just wanna read books and chat
>or masturbate over useless retail
Hmmm

>masturbate over useless wholesome grannies

Literally running a farm.

The current owner even purchased the site, just like a farm.

>one you can actually join, the other you can't
All those books in bib are completely worthless to me, because you can only join if you have access to e-libraries that only exist in a few countries world wide.
Never mind that you can easily get content elsewhere. Being a circle jerk is more important than distributing content, because we all know that trackers exist so a few core users can jerk each other off.

>VIP features
Are those different from the VIP you can buy with bonus points which you the site drowns you in?

I have like 10TB upload and 500 invites and I just gave up spending them and am constantly maxed out now.

No, they are the same features but you are ignoring
>a core demographic that is technologically illiterate, a demographic that is deliberately cultivated via the rules
MAM has a lot of old people as members. They don't understand snatching FL to farm BP so they signup, see the books they want behind a VIP paywall and donate for access. Come idle in IRC and you'll see a steady stream of them. If you don't think this is deliberate I have a bridge you can buy.

this, but unironically.

its matter of time before some based user build a decent ebook tracker the incentivize users to upload books
before btn there was bitmetv which is dead
before ggn there was bcg,bg
before Apollo there was what cd(at least they had freeleech picks)

BP system is the way forward.
bib and red are obsolete by design. its not matter of if its matter of when they will perish

As well as that is the fact that using BP on VIP requires an account older than one (1) month. VIP bought via donation is available immediately, and we all know boomers don't like to wait.

Someone has to pay the bills, might as well be people who are too lazy to seed. If the people who invest time and effort into running this benefit too, I don't mind.

Books get leaked on daily basis since BIB doesn't protect their books like a certain site.

Roughly 80% of the books I'm looking for are only on Bib. I don't know what the leakers leak, but it's apparently not something I'm even remotely interested in.

>pay the bills
Do you seriously believe the bills aren't met every month? Even though you can clearly see numerous people remarking on IRC how they have just joined and already donated for VIP. The bills are in no danger of not being paid, the donation begging every month is maximizing earning potential for the owner who bought the tracker with that express intention.
Don't be such a rube.

i know who you are, why in the world you had to dox yourself.

>you can only join if you have access to e-libraries that only exist in a few countries world wide
You can easily join a digital library from any country. I'm not from the US or Europe but I've joined libraries from both regions with fake names, and addresses found on realtor listings.

You're unlucky. 100% porters are offline when it gets upload since BIB promotes reuploading elsewhere.
Make a request on mobilism and some fucker will get it for you.

You couldn't finish reading a two sentence post?

rubes gonn' rube
gotta keep the cash flo up yo

Snitches get stitches

shhh al*****

Bib is absolutely fantastic for requests
I got a few scanned books from it

the op itself might be fine but the threads are full of shitposters

What do you expect from a thread that is posted 24/7?
Some shitpost, some meaningful conversation, some banter that keeps the thread alive.

Have you forgotten?

Attached: 1500741030757.png (1280x809, 508K)

another day, another day of AHD downtime :v(

how the FUCK do I get into madokami

Just download the entire site. Pretty good unless you need something recent.
archive.org/details/comics?sort=-publicdate&and[]=madokami

>this will never happen with a private tracker

Attached: .jpg (224x225, 7K)

Why did it close down ? Austism invaded ?

Because the batoto thing, right?

>archive.org hasn't leeched his torrents
make some original uploads, baka

>yfw hdb is easier to join than madokami

How do you upload to btn? like for ptp with a page already existing theres an [add format] option but i cant find one on btn pages

THIS IS NOT A DRILL THIS IS NOT A DRILL

PTP RECRUITER JUST SENT MY INVITE ON GGN, I REPEAT, I JUST GOT INVITED TO PTP BY THAT FAGGOT OF A RECRUITER.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL THIS IS NOT A DRILL

/marked/

ahd kinda sucks desu
i'd use x264 instead

Sure :^) Im on GGN too pls link the faggot's bread

How long does it take user ?

5 months wait for a reply
Not even trollan

Lurk moar or fuck off.

Do you know what would be nice to see? a graph of downtime and uptime of PTP's tracker. This is getting ridiculous.

Are there any decent magic trackers that are possible to get in?

Unraid or Linux for PLEX server famalam?

apollo

gnu/linux

SnapRAID on your favorite distro

why in the world raid solution would work?!
google "unraid" before replying
use linux
unraid if you want to streamline things and overall less control

google "snapraid" before replying

Please post 32pages invite forums

Wheere da fuck is AHD thread on ptp pu forum??
Did they stop recruiting noobs from ptp??

PTP

Attached: tik.png (93x34, 2K)

yeah
that route is closed off

Is it ok to send an invite to myself if I want to make a backup account for a tracker just in case my main gets banned or something?

I don't even understand what happened, like there was supposedly an influx of retards ruining things for everyone, but what can a retard with a download-only account even do? You gotta apply separately for an account that can actually modify or upload shit. Were they just raping the server by downloading unreasonable amounts of stuff all at once or something?

go on madokami@rizon and beg

Sure, go ahead.

If you want to get banned on both accounts, yes.

yah

I did this 10 plus times on WCD. Their cheat/seller/banned user detection was broken beyond belief

this must have been before 312chad starting taking interest
if you tried to do it now, with all the countermeasures he has in place and has given to other trackers, you'd be eternally btfo so fast your head would spin

D E A D B R E A D
We dont deserve good things

Is Gorgonzola considered blue cheese?

Whats's the best movie private tracker after ptp/hdb?

AHD

x264

HELL no

Hell yes. Hows your Christmas freeleach in July on your dead tracker?

>7 month long freeleach
>bad
neon pls

lmao x264
AHD is bad but it's the next best choice after HDB/PTP.

Isn't BLU any good?

BLU is on a whole 'nother level. Probably the best overall site for all your film needs if I'm being honest. AND they're open for a limited registration right now. You are on BLU aren't you user?

Does BBT have an invite forum? If so, what trackers could i join?
If not, what's a good way to get to PG on GGn?

I've been back and forth considering an invite but I think I'll just wait a bit longer for PTP. Don't want to waste my time user a tracker that will be irreverent in 3 months.

>don't want to waste my time on a tracker that will be irreverent in 3 months
>wants to handle up on ptp
what did you mean by this? ptp has been irrelevant since 312chad was forced out.

Then why do people keep including it in the holy trinity of video trackers and not BLU? Epeen?

it's a forced meme. they don't want to admit they wasted all their time and energy on a tracker with less going for it than NBL.

the site is really heavy tho. its not slow but keeps the fans running on my thinkpad.

BLU is like RED in that it's only for pathing. BLU > HDB is the shortest route into the aitch dee bits.

That UNIT3D shit they run ramps the fans up higher than a bitcoin miner.

If I have to go to AHD to get BTN now anyway couldn't I just get HDB there instead? What are the requirements like on both?

Read the OP so you're not duped by trolls. Coming in here uninformed could land you in some shit.

I can post, but why?
I don’t want my trackers to become infested by weeaboo faggots who just wanna get into AB. There’s already many on RED.

AB should just go full open reg at this point desu

this post REEKS of ptp staff scared of BLU gaining on them and revolutionizing the tracker scene

That’s because there’s a litecoin miner + mixer embedded into UNIT3D...
Have fun browsing that botnet

youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw