Sturdy as fuck

>Sturdy as fuck
>Cheap
>Fast enough to get work done
>Actually receives updates unlike the chink shit that gets shilled on Jow Forums 24/7
>Classic design

Is the Nokia 5, dare I say, /ourphone/?

youtube.com/watch?v=H2WOhA3Fjao

Attached: serveimage.jpg (690x460, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiPXjp9m-0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has much worse specs and is more expensive than regular chinkshit

so fucking what nigger, your chink shit will last a year tops without breaking/the OS becoming obsolete

>my chink shit with a logo is better than your chink shit

did you even watch the video family

>720p
>1.4GHz Shitdragon
>16GB
lolno
>Classic design
What does that even mean, it's another iphone copy

Attached: 1500796291379.jpg (198x276, 24K)

>locked bootloader

lmao, just particarly expensive garbage that is worse than average chink shit.

YES, it is. It won't run your gay ass fortnite shit at full speed but for those of us that actually get laid it's fast enough.

>wanting to install PajeetOS

The Nokia 6 will meet your needs and it costs like 30 bucks extra right now. I have a Nokia 3 and it was laggy as fuck but then it got the Oreo update and holy shit it's like a new phone. Google actually improved their OS performance with the new iteration for a change

Same garbage SoC
I'd rather get a much better huaweimeme

if you have no trouble getting a new phone every year or less suit yourself family. I'm too lazy to do that so I just get something that will last. My Nokia 3 just turned a year now and, well, it looks like fresh out of the box. I dropped it from my bike while going at full speed and then I picked it up and kept going. Nothing happened to it, not even a scratch. I've dropped it from my pocket countless times. No case, no screen protection. Literally no other phone I've ever owned since 2009 when I jumped to the smartphone era has been that sturdy. Sure it's not as fast as the chink shit of the same price but it's definitely worth it because of the build quality.

Camera is poop tho, blurry plastic shit. The Nokia 5 has a way better one.

>phone
>get work done
I swear phoneposters are getting more retarded by the day.

>drop it 24 inches from concrete or blacktop
>screen breaks

My nigga, I dropped it so many times and it just doesnt break.

Whats the point of any more performance tho

No Lineage no sale

My phone has 4.7 times more pixels than your shit phone.

what is this guy trying to prove by peeling it like a potato

see and the goddamn video posted right there in the OP.

*becomes obsolete after 3 months*

it means you can eat it family, just gotta peel it first

>dim 720p screen
Yeah, nah. The phone is pretty much defective

Attached: Chad.jpg (512x511, 23K)

I agree that 720p is shit for a display larger than 5" but you can't have everything: in fact the shiled memepads here, specially the x220, have the same issue. You're only proving OP is right

How often do you try to set fire to your phone, OP?
Can't say I've ever tried.

"Does your tongue burn when you're drunk?"
"I've never been drunk enough to try to light it".

Got one for like $120 about six months ago. Honestly for that money it's really good. It's quite durable and good enough for everyday stuff, whoever thinks they need that much more power in a phone than what it has is memeing themselves.
Paying the full $250 or so that it costed at launch would be poor value though.

Attached: 1530495862195.png (360x640, 34K)

>/ourphone/
But it runs Android. Well, my current phone is on Android too, but it's a 5 years old smartphone and I am not going to buy a smartphone that doesn't respect my freedom anymore.

Attached: 1530496202776.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Son do you even know where you are? This is Jow Forums, everyone here is a fucking loser which is why they spend theirbworthless lives here, including me. None of them are getting laid. Fuck sake

>wanting to install pajeetOS
uhhhhh it's a fucking Android phone....it comes with pajeetOS already installed

Your shitphone was obsolete the day it was made.

SORRY CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF OREO RUNNING ON A 70 BUCK PHONE RIGHT NOW

Meanwhile I'm beta testing 9.0. Get with the times old man.

But both of you are running a shitty botnet OS that gives zero fucks about you or your privacy

are you time-travelling from 2008 or something? ALL OSes do that by now. Not just phone OSes.

Linux, MacOS and iOS are good though

>buying into the MacOS is (((safer))) meme

iOS is mediocre at best, but it comes bundled with the shittiest hardware ever made. macOS is alright tho.

You two obviously haven't done any research, just parroted what NEETs yell all the time. Whatever, different strokes etc.

nokia3 owner here.
solid phone. Hasn't fucked up yet and hasn't broken from being dropped/sat on/spilt shit on.

I do miss having a keyboard (C2-02) and symbian var. but apart from that - I'd recommend.

Missus and kids have iphones/samsungs. They really are shit and not very intuitive.

mane the iphone is shit, speaking from experience. It breaks from looking at it. Sure the camera is nice and the thing is fast (for about a year) but what's the point of it all if the damn thing can't survive a fall from your pocket without breaking something.

iPhone 5: broken mic after 2 drops.
iPhone SE: broken fingerprint scanner after ONE drop

fug

>8xA53
this shit needs to fucking stop

Maybe be more careful? Also use a case and screen protector like a normal human being. Any phone is going to fuck up if you drop it or abuse it, even those old Nokias. iPhones have been bullet proof for me and I've been using them since the 3g. I also keep them for at least 4 years. My friend had a Nexus 6p. In the first year his battery went completely dead, fingerprint scanner died, then the following year the piece of shit bootlooped. Goygle fucked him on the warranty so he got a Samshit. First year he dropped it once on carpet and half of his screen died and then the headphone jack died. Not to mention touchwiz made him want to fucking die. Now he has a 7 Plus and he's been good so far. Anyways my point is take care of your shit and personally iPhones have been solid for me and many others.Do your own research and stop listening to the basement dweller fags parroting bullshit. I wish we could get past this "hurr Durr Apple is fir retards am I kewl yet guise?" bullshit.

no device should break from being dropped 4 fucking feet mane.

>hurr use a case

stop defending mediocrity.

Nokia was bought by a bunch of chinks and has nothing to do with the old company.

And yet they do, both iShit and Andropoor. Fucking deal with it.

This. Same shit with BLACKEDberry and Lelnovo. It's just cuckold basement dwellers worshipping chink garbage because it's not Apple

I'm getting really tired of people like you that won't read/watch the thread/OP or are too retarded to understand it. I'll stop replying to you now.

I had a phone that I dropped like twenty times and it never had a screen crack but one time I walk past an autistic kid screeching and my phone just cracked

??? I'm saying that all phones can break. Do you honestly think there are indestructible phones out there?

>mane
Holy shit fuck off stupid nigger

u mad honky?

Gotta love these tests.

Putting my phone in a fire
Putting my phone in a bowl of water
Purposefully bending my phone in half

It's almost as if the average viewer of these "reviews" must be that of a retard inbred family that they have to worry about burning their phone or dropping it in water or even worse, purposefully bending the fucker with enough pressure that it actually bends.

>Putting my phone in a fire
yea that's retarded, I'll give you that one, unless you like to take pics of bonfires or something

>Putting my phone in a bowl of water
that's equivalent to dropping it in the toilet

Purposefully bending my phone in half
that's equivalent to sit on it resting on the couch or something

Dude its fucking youtube.
You can safely assume they are generational inbred/retard special tier human beings.

>Putting my phone in a fire
What like leaving it on your car dashboad accidently on a summer day?
>Putting my phone in a bowl of water
Talking on the phone in the dunny. Oops!
>Purposefully bending my phone in half
Phone in back pocket, sit on the couch or jump into the car...

>Phone in back pocket
That's only a problem for iShit. Women don't use Androids.

>not nokia x6
youtube.com/watch?v=UiPXjp9m-0g

smartphone review

well what do you know it's a fucking currynigger, what a surprise

I wouldn't say so. Before i put a clip on mine I used to pop muh phone in muh back pocket...

Attached: 68fcb3ff6288ca3dda257708c8e4d402.jpg (2400x1600, 151K)

Sure is /pol in here

t. male (female)

Locked bootloader.

My xiaomi looks like it's fresh out of the box too. Tons of drops and it literally had no scratches. Higher price = better durability doesn't mean more sturdy anyway. Just look how durable iphones are.

Agreed tho the cheap price comes from older storage hardware and worse cameras.

.4GHz Shitdragon
>i need more jiggahertz to get work done!

my chinkphone still receive official updates after more than 5 years. Nokia 5 will be EoL in nearly 2 years like Samsung phones.
also nokia 5 costs more, that cpu suck ass and the screen is pathetic, you mongoloid.

Attached: 1528841644127.jpg (425x348, 29K)

>not a nexus 5
garbage

>that cpu suck ass
NO U

>nexus 5 a garbage
ftfy

nokia 5 lmao, what a fucking joke, this phone is for tech illiterate, have you even look at the spec? I wouldn't dare touch this weak ass phone. Garbage camera, garbage locked os, totally for old faggot design, I wouldn't care how sturdy it is if it glass screen crack from falling anyway. Nokia 5 is absolutely nigger of a phone. You should neck yourself with that shitty bait. /ourphone/ my ass. Fuck you.

This is one of the worst shill threads I've ever seen

>so fucking what nigger, your chink shit will last a year tops without breaking/the OS becoming obsolete
Surely you have sources for this.

pretty good desu, I was surprised to see how fast and responsive it is, it's a placeholder phone while I replace my n6p but I'm starting to consider just keeping it

Attached: Screenshot_20180702-131757.png (720x1280, 64K)

You sound a bit upset on the internet.
Did someone steal your sweetroll?

>locked bootloader
Avoid like plague.

>no infrared blaster
shit

Outclassed by mi a1(another Android One phone) in virtually every regard.

My chink shit is holding for a year and a half.
I've dropped it
Used it in rain
Used it in very dusty environment
Has a dent from hitting ground too hard

No issues with HW or SW
Still updates OS with fixes and even new features.
Xiaomi RN3P

what for ? I don't own a TV, I don't have a garage
what do I need infrared for in the basement I'm renting

Nokia investing in Jow Forums shilling? Interesting.

>get work done
unless your job is a twitterer or selling drugs or any other non-job any old piece of shit that can make calls gets "work done".

Nokia is still to expensive. They should lower their prices and reap profit on sell volume

>no-key-ah

Attached: 1530288281627.jpg (310x310, 36K)

Why not just wait until the nokia 9 comes out in a couple months and get a nokia 8 at a discounted price? Its basically the same phone with better hardware.

I'm gay for Jerry

Attached: D3218CD15F634EF4BC4B6B82C5B77FBD.gif (450x253, 579K)

same