That 22 y/o boomer who seeds on public trackers

>that 22 y/o boomer who seeds on public trackers

Attached: 1530159782903.jpg (376x349, 22K)

Do you want the file or not?

>that 18 y/o boomer who's a member of 6 different private teachers

Be thankful for them.

If nobody seeds then all torrents are dead. There's a reason people ask you to seed what you've snatched.
Seeding helps you by taking the load off large content hoarders so they can seed you the next thing you want instead of having all their bandwidth taken up by other leeches. The more upload you put into a tracker, the more upload is available to the entire tracker.

I used to seed everything voluntarily until I got copyright notices from my ISP. Now I only seed things that are legally free (like linux distros) or so obscure that nobody is going to be watching to see if it's being torrented. If nobody ever seeded, torrents wouldn't work.

Well you don't snatch Hollywood or especially HBO from public trackers. That's what TorrentDay is for.

Join private trackers for 3DPD.

kek

Firing the truth bullets

get one, give two, my rule

>6 different private teachers
sounds hot.

>that 30 year old boomer that still uses Usenet

That retarded PRIVATE tracker,

aka please add my name to a list of seeders so it's easier to find me and know who I am.

How dumb do you have to be a join a private tracker group. If one goes down you all go down...fucking idiots.

>that 22 y/o boomer who seeds on public trackers

>>that 22 y/o boomer who downloads instead of streaming

Attached: 1505804988808.png (558x614, 3K)

You stream 30GB remuxes? From where?

youtube

i use only private trackers now. they are easier to access than public trackers.

kek

rapidshare

>they are easier to access than public trackers.
How so?

Don't they just host stuff for people to download? And can they handle 15000 Mbps streams for free?

because i can just go to them and download things. with public trackers i would need to open tor browser first

>tor
Wtf? Don't tell me you torrent of the Tor network too.
What about the part of joining? Was it easier for you to get an invite or sign up than going to a site everyone has access too?

Weak forced bait
Report and shun