CyanogenMod

Was it the peak of custom roms?

Attached: cyanogenmod-logo.jpg (600x200, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0uYHoOSlCc
lineage.microg.org/
forbes.com/consent/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/miguelhelft/2015/03/23/meet-cyanogen-the-startup-that-wants-to-steal-android-from-google-2/#46092b032883
my.mixtape.moe/ejouqm.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cid is the best mascot

No.
LineageOS has a prettier bot animation
youtube.com/watch?v=I0uYHoOSlCc

Yes, it was almost a must in the early days. These days not so much, Android is a lot better now, and you can see it as custom roms have fewer and fewer options to add on top of what is already in there.

a bit edgy looking fella but i liked him, too.

I like to be free and up to date, so lineage is great

Yes, I still use it.

AOKP was better and I'm still upset that it's dead. dirty unicorns just isn't the same.

Agree with this, I am running stock nougat you come into less issues with staying with stock as long as it's a pure google android phone fuck bloatware the carriers add

There's nothing wrong with LineageOS. However, as other anons have pointed out, custom roms aren't nearly as important as they were in years past.

>custom roms have fewer and fewer options to add on top of what is already in there.
They also are missing lots of the more detailed configuration stuff form the gingerbread days

Lineage is basically the "welp the vendor discontinued my phone support" option now. It's still a great project to extend the life of an old phone; my Galaxy S3 is still going strong as a TV remote/Alarm clock/Spotify controller with LineageOS as it's rom.

I have dirty unicorns on my oneplus 3 but stock rom isnt that bad

If a phone has no official support for lineage pajeet roms aren't worth it.

>not using the best forccccc

lineage.microg.org/

>Not using LOS without gapps
Why? Does pubg need gapps?

forbes.com/consent/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/miguelhelft/2015/03/23/meet-cyanogen-the-startup-that-wants-to-steal-android-from-google-2/#46092b032883
they really put a bullet through google's head, right? ;^)
Hey at least they ensured CM wouldn't be affected by Cygn in any way, right? ;^)
We can trust those people and use Lineage bow, right? ;^)

>htpss\\:www.forbes.com/forbes.com/nigger and why that's a good thing.html.php/#4fdsinvfn23234

Use MicroG if you must. I'm forced to use Gapps with my Nexus 6 as I use Project Fi. Once Phone/Text/Unlimited Data reaches somewhere between 40-50USD I'm jumping back onto a real provider. The $20 bills are fucking amazing though.

>not_sure_if troll_or_just_plain_stupid.jpg

RR used to have the coolest boot animation, now it's meh.
my.mixtape.moe/ejouqm.mp4

It was barebones and LOS is still barebones. Its only purpose is to provide base to other ROMs, however ROMs derived directly from AOSP and CAF tend to be better.

gay af

>my.mixtape.moe/ejouqm.mp4
looks like cancer

The faggots that did that aren't associated with LOS.