Dads screen is displaying an illegal combination of pixels

>dads screen is displaying an illegal combination of pixels

Attached: CwBqnTaUIAAHm9R.jpg (736x980, 74K)

operation thoughtcrime

>b-but muuh normalization

>dad's fucking an illegally aged combination of proteins, lipids and carbohydrates.
Everything sounds absurd if you boil it down to its absolute abstract basics. Retard.

based.

Attached: great.gif (500x441, 822K)

>Everything sounds absurd
Everything is absurd.

Attached: internethole.jpg (640x330, 31K)

>It's considered theft to cause electrons to flow in a bundle of 8 insulated wires in a pattern that someone else may interpret as a request to cause certain patterns of electrons to flow in the same bundle because those patterns are owned by people with big numbers next to their name in a computer owned by people responsible for assigning the worth of humans.

Attached: lQIKOsT.jpg (960x960, 34K)

>my brain just fired an illegal pattern of electrical impulses

>the quantum fluctuations inside a ball of protein caused by photons increasing the energy state of electrons in 2 other balls of protein are not permitted by interpretation of a group of deterministic multi-cellular automata

>certain combinations of atoms are illegal

>he conformed a set of particles that make up a certain part of the universe into a specific spatial allingment, that happens to be illegal
So fucking what? Screens don't just display pixels for nothing, it is to share/distribute information. Some information can be damaging to both the individuals and the society, so is better off outlawed.

>Motorola T191
I loved that phone ;__;

>his society is so weak it can be damaged by something that we aren't even sure exists

Attached: 1529963877806.png (464x464, 253K)

>there's a probability range that energy, the abstract concept of the ability to do things, could seem to behave as though it's a wave in an imaginary field if measured in a certain way in an observation that history won't even record ever happened
>you're gettin' prison raped, buddy

>drilling certain holes in certain metal objects is a federal crime in Cheeseburger Land

I had a teacher who got jailed for cp back in high school. The way people turned on him was fucking scary. Like, I'm not trying to defend him but everyone was saying shit like "I hope he gets raped in prison" and saying shit that isn't even true like saying he wasn't good at teaching (I had him junior year, he was actually really chill). Mob mentality is honestly terrifying.

Attached: 1kvs1p.jpg (460x397, 36K)

perish like a dog

>what is democracy

The way people treat other people based on their sexual orientation is disgusting. Like it doesn't pertain to you, so just ignore it and stop judging.

Not even being ironic, but the heterophobia from the homosexual community is down right evil.

>sexual orientation
Fuck off being a pedo isn't a sexual orientation.

>possessing photos of a crime is the same as committing the crime

I don't think that's real. Just a few idiots maybe but I don't hold them against the entire homosexual community. First time I'm hearing the term heterophobia but I know what you're talking about I've seen it. Some of it is just jokes and you just gotta go with it.

It's kinda like the "men are trash" thing. If you're really that offended and have to tell them W-WELL NOT ALL MEN, then you're prob part of the group they're referring to. You just gotta be like yeah and go with it, cuz a lot of them are trash. It's not me but I'm not gonna go out of my way to act like I'm special or deserve an award for just trying to be a decent person instead of an asshole. Just my take though. End of the day it's still our dicks they're riding.

>>>/tumblr_

How? It's a fair analysis

down the hall and to the left

>Some information can be damaging to both the individuals and the society, so is better off outlawed.
a real cuck if I've ever seen one

>>>>reddit

Imagine being this much of a delusional faggot.

Have fun orbiting around a bunch of 5/10 girls while larping that you're a pussy god.

Wut?

>>>/reddit/

t. pedo

>its a crime to jam a bunch of metal molecules into a mass of infant biological material to cease its functions
ugh what the fuck society

Converting a semi-auto gun into a full-auto capable gun requires some simple holes to be drilled into it and a little work thats cheap and easy for someone who has the skill to do it. But VERY illegal. Only ones made before 1986 are legal and strictly regulated, and only going up in price since they are getting more rare.

*in the United States